posted
Total Posts
show more
Xinnoh

Cerulean Veyron wrote:

Sinnoh wrote:

Easy
00:12:649 (2) - 00:15:202 (2) - 00:20:308 (2) - 00:22:862 (2) - etc
I really think all of these should be moved back by 1/2. There are no strong sounds on the downbeat to follow, and it's kind of anti-intuitive to click on places with no music. If you use 1.5/1 enough it should be intuitive.
Considering how dense kiai is, it really shouldn't be an issue to add some more objects.

First off, I applied most of the notes to adjust them to 1/2 snapping. I'm not quite sure if it'd be the best idea for a fast song in easier difficulties. But as long as this difficulty doesn't go up to 2*. I'll probably give it a try, it's not like every easy difficulty should always be 1/1 anyways xd

As for adding more notes or circles in the chorus, I think you've gone too far with scrutinizing note density in this difficulty. A small blank between measures of the structures in each track can be certainly necessary, not all players could handle such density especially when it comes to newbies.
So I don't think more objects would be that imperative.
woops that's not what I implied. I just mentioned kiai was dense, which was just helping justify to make the section before denser (ie adding 1.5/1 rhythms, which you applied). No problems from me now that you've added the 1.5/1s!

Normal
01:17:755 (4,5) - I think rhythm would follow vocal well with this pattern, keeps similar sounds on the same object https://puu.sh/ybvPW/505944462d.png But afterwards, the vocals over 01:18:394 - sounds pretty intense enough to be a clickable object in order to amplify the vocal much better than with a reverse arrow. Skipping that tick out would be pretty much awkward to be honest. ah didn't really think about 01:18:394 (5) - having a stronger sound, I thought it sounded better to emphasise the change of vocal rather than intensity. Both are valid interpretations

Rest of the set looks fine to me
ok
ok
Xinnoh
cool
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron
COOL
DeRandom Otaku
COOL
MaridiuS
COOLER
Aurele
look at all these new bns
Surono
pls dat car arabic was old car qwq
Uta

Surono wrote:

pls dat car arabic was old car qwq
wait how do you get here
Surono
mashallah spooky
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron
can you not
Bergy
cool top diff:

shouldnt this stream end at 01:21:266 (5) - ? theres no 1/4 after it
Est-

Bergy wrote:

cool top diff:

shouldnt this stream end at 01:21:266 (5) - ? theres no 1/4 after it
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron
why would you do this to me
ok fix
Pachiru
فتحققت كل شئ هذه البطاقة (MAP) مجموعة من الالعاب (ماكينات) الايقاع جيدة.
Voli
hello?
Gordon123
<3
Xinnoh
Bunnrei
"what deif said" even the hdash stuff? :thinking:
hikiko-
yea there’s too much hdash emphasis in the top taiko diff
pls fix ty
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron
a friendly reminder: this is a std mapset, youre welcome :^)

ill bring this set back up in due time ok
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.