Nelka714 wrote:hi there
- imo ar4 is a bit too much for easy. how about ar3? Sure
- 00:26:691 (1,4) - 4 isn't perfectly stacked with 1 tbh. I stacked it ._. idk how did it manage to unstack one grid itself but fixed it anyways ;p
looks fine, i guess
- how about ar5? Okay
- 00:08:819 (1,2,3) - the rhythm feels weird, for me. how about this? http://puu.sh/qY8cs/107f3390f3.jpg OH FINALLY a good suggest for this rhythm, why didn't I think of that at first lmao
- 01:24:138 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - probably just me, but the rhythm feels weird 'cause it has same sound as 00:08:819 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - , but mapped with different rhythm. also, might want to nc 2 'cause your other diffs did nc there. Well yeah, there's a little difference between this and the intro, I probably think this gives more intensity for the downbeat even though it's barely audible. But it really is if you heard it a little more deeper. So yeah, keeping it~
- 00:54:777 (4,5) - imo it will plays better if you either ctrl+g the rhythm or just make them a 1/2 repeat slider.
same with 00:59:883 (4,5) - 01:04:989 (4,5) - 01:10:096 (4,5) - etc that similar with these.
Oh, that rhythm is quite really okay and fine though. Emphasizes density correctly. But I undoubtedly think the current one has more emphasis on the vocals imho, as how the vocals land on the red tick it's very much deserved to be clickable. So I think a slider here should be suitable for the track here. So worries, it doesn't hurt a lot of the rhythm composition tho ;p
probably also applicable on your other higher diffs with similiar patterning? idk It's just look-alike normal diff but spaced out more it's k llo C;
- 00:03:394 (1) - i prefer to just make them 2 circles instead. just my opinion. Hmm yeah, I did that in Advanced diff so maybe I should do here for a tiny consistency.
- 00:54:138 (3,4,5) - imo rhythm like this feels better. http://puu.sh/qYdpn/7cc67c0074.jpg
same with 00:59:245 (3,4,5) - 01:04:351 (3,4,5) - and the others similiar pattern.
Uhmm Nearly the same reasoning as in the previous diff.
- 01:02:436 (7,8,9,10,11,12) - 01:15:202 (4,5,6) - 01:17:755 (5,6,7) - looking at how these sections at Advanced are more "dense" than Hard, you might want to make them more dense/swap the density/others. Ahh, since I was mainstreaming the vocals here, it is not necessary to be the same thing as Advanced more likely. Each diff should have different density and notes conspiracy. I don't think this should be implemented imo.
- 01:14:404 - Advanced didn't skipped this beat, but Hard did. add note on it? Okay
- 00:32:915 - is the beat skipped on purpose? Yeah, it's a little calm part so I'd give it some space for a tiny rest.
- 01:14:404 - same thing as in Hard. Okay
- 01:15:202 (5) - 01:15:840 (7) - kinda dislike at how these extended sliders skipped beat on red tick. i would just make them 1/2 sliders. Well, I tried my best. But ended up mainstreaming the vocals a bit. I also did sth similar like this kind of rhythm on my cool diff tho. So a very small consistency is there~
- 01:21:346 (9,10,11,1) - idk, but this feels overmapped. tho, my first intention is that it might be too hard to catch 9 after 01:20:308 (5,6,7,8) - section (3 1/4 repeat sliders every 1/2 gap) for light insane. i would just delete 9 to give 1/2 gap from 8 for easier catch and probably also delete 11 for overmapped issue? Well, for first; It's a light Insane, I did a harder stream at first tho so I'm pretty sure this looks more easier than this one by readability and playstyle. And for second, there's a continuous drumming until the next track, it can obviously be heard. So I think this circle doesn't sound really like "overmapping".
i think that's all
i hope this helps a bit
ViolentBoo wrote:New to modding so don't yell at me :ss Aww it's okay ;333/ I'll be gentle~
01:03:394 (4) - (Optional) I feel like you should add a note here with Finish, clap and soft addition. Just feels better you know? For rhythm consistency with the four other similar tracks. Adding a note might not work good imo. And it'd increase density ofc, so I didn't want an Easy diff to be "hard". So yeah ;p
01:13:606 (4) - (Optional) ^
00:16:479 (1,2) - Move these down a bit so the player doesn't have to go back then fourth in a harsh angle. (Something like this: http://imgur.com/a/OsKEL ) Well, if it's for polishing... yeah I'll do that~
00:44:564 (1,2) - ^ Here it's not as bad, but a slight adjustment would be nice. Ehh, this one... I changed it a bit for structure...
00:58:287 (4) - Add finish sound hit. It'd sound too much for the hitsound emphasis, especially the next cymbal on 00:58:606 (1) - It'd be too loud imo. The issues below are likely the same thing as here.
01:03:394 (4) - ^
00:57:968 (7) - ^
01:03:234 (8) - ^
THANKS both OF you <333