- 00:13:925 (1) - Make this the same as 00:15:202 (2) flipped horizontally? Well, not sure it's still okay to make a change on this because of the blanket on 00:15:202 (2,1) - would be a bit too linear with using a lot of those sharp sliders. So yeah, I might keep it just not to make things a little boring.
- 00:18:394 (3) - Try making this the same as 00:17:755 (2). It has better flow and is more aesthetically pleasant in my opinion. Aaaaand this one, Sure.
- 00:21:585 (1) - Maybe make this a vertical straight slider? there is enough space and ^ same reason. I probably made a little anchoring on the slider tick to notice the 1/4 rhythm difference here, well maybe barely but it's still noticeable tbh.
- 00:08:819 (1,2,3) - I don't think this fits the rhythm at all, try changing it to something better that fits with the music. Was thinking about it, yeah. So probably the new one would at least suffice the complex tracking on this part.
- 00:19:032 (1,2,3,4) - Here's a suggestion for the rhythm: Right here, there's a rhythm consistency falls over this part. With the previous ones already been passed until here. And I haven't changed any of them tho, so this would literally break it for sure. Thanks for the efforts btw!
- 01:23:819 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Here's a suggestion: Whoa, that rhythm you suggested is NEARLY the same as the Hard diff. For the sake of note density, I don't think this should be implemented. Well, as long as the current suffices the emphasis on track. There's no problem with this imo. Thanks again~
- 00:08:819 (1,2) - I think the slider should go first instead of the circle, if you don't want to change that that's fine. I actually prefer circles hitting up the downbeat more than a slider because yeah, intensive cymbal. But somewhat I'm doing that less often unless so. Probably the same like 00:24:138 (1) -
- 00:11:372 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - The rhythm is not consistent with 00:16:479 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) Oh, good catch.
- 00:53:500 (1,2,3,4,5) - Here's a suggestion:If you do change it, then change the other ones that are like this.
It sounds really good and okay with the vocals, but the sounds and instruments are probably been skipped over that slider (2), especially the white tick for the percussion. I probably think I should keep the current one for sure. Thanks for the efforts~
- 00:36:585 (11) - Try making this a 1/2 slider? I wanted to indicate a manual stacking here. Replacing this to slider might make the note density takes over the track's. So maybe not.
- 01:06:904 (4,8) - Overlap Hardly noticeable, but every overlap I did is intentional ;3
- 01:15:202 (1,2,3,4) - Same reason in Voli's diff, "Maybe use 1/2 sliders instead of 3/4 sliders unless you can think of a better option, because the sudden extended (3/4) sliders seem out of place." Four measures of the rhythm composition and consistency is totally enough during the kiai. So I've started mainstreaming the vocals a bit more depth in order to fill up the rhythm. If I really do that, you'd just usually hear more boring 1/2 spaced sliders and these old-fashioned stuffs. I wanted to try different things much more suitable than that.
- 01:26:372 (14,15,1,2,3) - Here's a suggestion:Ehh, there's an audible drumming on the track on 01:26:771 (2) - , which sounds very very clear tbh. And for 01:26:372 (14) -, following the ride sound ofc.
A very decent map! Good luck!WOW DUDENICEbefore edit