I forgot to check this thread =w=
Nerova Riuz GX wrote:[sergio]
though this looks well-managed, it still shows your overdependence on back'n'forth jumps. i believe you can understand that.
- 00:05:787 (4) - i was surprised because from your nc usage there should be a nc for this straight pattern why not
- 00:11:053 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1) - the beats are fine, but your cursor has to move only up and down all the way through this part. doesn't feel good tbh. can try something like this one if you're willing to make some changes here. nice suggestion, but does it change that much a non-existent problem? I could even use your pattern which is just a rotation of mine, but why?
- 00:17:596 (1,2,3,4,5) - a weird pattern as well. from the pattern it seems like (5) is the one which really got emphasized, but there's nothing important in that place. should better reconsider the execution. stacked 5 under 4 for the time being
- 00:19:989 (3,4) - 00:22:542 (5,1,2) - aren't those jumps too huge? They seem like don't fit their strengths. reduced second one
- 00:31:798 (1,2,3) - it's quite obvious that this straight pattern is intentionally placed, but I guess starting them on 00:31:479 - is a better idea. inside of this pattern, (2) is a useless note which doesn't contribute much to this. since you're mainly mapping to the vocal, it will be better to leave this spot. I find it fine as it is, since the build up was mainly made to emphasize 00:32:436 (5) - at the end of the combo
- 01:23:340 (4,5,1,1) - it's kinda icky to have so much things crowded together, especially there are several kinds of changes (extended slider, sv change, etc.) I would suggest you to expand them so they won't make unnecessary confusions. I used previously similar spacings and the SV starts only from 01:24:138 (1) - and it actually flows naturally if you play it