CookieKivi wrote:kakkoii. ~
CookieKivi wrote:kakkoii. ~
ikr ty ty ty ty
I forgot to check this thread =w=
Nerova Riuz GX wrote:[sergio]
though this looks well-managed, it still shows your overdependence on back'n'forth jumps. i believe you can understand that.
- 00:05:787 (4) - i was surprised because from your nc usage there should be a nc for this straight pattern why not
- 00:11:053 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1) - the beats are fine, but your cursor has to move only up and down all the way through this part. doesn't feel good tbh. can try something like this one if you're willing to make some changes here. nice suggestion, but does it change that much a non-existent problem? I could even use your pattern which is just a rotation of mine, but why?
- 00:17:596 (1,2,3,4,5) - a weird pattern as well. from the pattern it seems like (5) is the one which really got emphasized, but there's nothing important in that place. should better reconsider the execution. stacked 5 under 4 for the time being
- 00:19:989 (3,4) - 00:22:542 (5,1,2) - aren't those jumps too huge? They seem like don't fit their strengths. reduced second one
- 00:31:798 (1,2,3) - it's quite obvious that this straight pattern is intentionally placed, but I guess starting them on 00:31:479 - is a better idea. inside of this pattern, (2) is a useless note which doesn't contribute much to this. since you're mainly mapping to the vocal, it will be better to leave this spot. I find it fine as it is, since the build up was mainly made to emphasize 00:32:436 (5) - at the end of the combo
- 01:23:340 (4,5,1,1) - it's kinda icky to have so much things crowded together, especially there are several kinds of changes (extended slider, sv change, etc.) I would suggest you to expand them so they won't make unnecessary confusions. I used previously similar spacings and the SV starts only from 01:24:138 (1) - and it actually flows naturally if you play it
i wont be modding ur dad or voli's sexxtra because im lazy (it's a nm i have an excuse >:C) lmao it's okay xddd at least you modded the easier ones llospread between Normal > Hard is literal trash, i'd make an advanced Oh ffs, time to speedmap another diff for spreads uuuuggghh eight diffs spread on TV size incoming!!OD1?!?!? do we live in different universes? i'd use 2 at the absolute least for this SR Well, it'd look pretty harsh for like, super-beginner players. And since it's the easiest diff around, OD1 looks pretty necessary imo.
00:03:713 (1) - make this a 1/1 slider that starts at the white tick before it because it feels empty ;( I probably like to keep it ez pz, more easier than 1/1 slider. So a simple click on the strongest beat in this part is also okay tho~
00:15:202 (2,1) - is this supposed to be a blanket? if so please improov Okay00:39:457 (1,2,3) - move 3 up so that 1,2 and 2,3 kinda look more similar-ish Well actually in here, I rotate them around 15 or sth xddd and just moved them for the 1x spacing. Yours is good too, however I kinda don't like objects or slider tails that's NEARLY getting out of the screen. So yeah... like that
Why is Kyubey there00:50:628 (6,1) - whats with the 1/1 gap, there's a noise on the red tick inbetween? or at least push back the spinner and extend it Hmm nvm I'm gonna fill the rhythm by replacing the circle into a slider anyway. I hope it's not gonna be that hard ;/00:22:702 (4,5,6) - the spacing inbetween 4,5 and 5,6 are nearly the same but one is 1/2 and one is 1/1.. kinda hard for new-ish-bies to read :C Okay, reduced the spacing on slider (5) a little bit, hopefully might work better ;p
00:57:968 (9,10,11,12) - can you not do a slider end stream pls TBH It'd look a bit easier to notice the stream parts when it comes up to slider ends. It wouldn't affect playability even if I changed this into circles-only stream.
short mod because this is actually a decent set (my excuse for everything)
- 00:13:925 (1) - Make this the same as 00:15:202 (2) flipped horizontally? Well, not sure it's still okay to make a change on this because of the blanket on 00:15:202 (2,1) - would be a bit too linear with using a lot of those sharp sliders. So yeah, I might keep it just not to make things a little boring.
- 00:18:394 (3) - Try making this the same as 00:17:755 (2). It has better flow and is more aesthetically pleasant in my opinion. Aaaaand this one, Sure.
- 00:21:585 (1) - Maybe make this a vertical straight slider? there is enough space and ^ same reason. I probably made a little anchoring on the slider tick to notice the 1/4 rhythm difference here, well maybe barely but it's still noticeable tbh.
- 00:08:819 (1,2,3) - I don't think this fits the rhythm at all, try changing it to something better that fits with the music. Was thinking about it, yeah. So probably the new one would at least suffice the complex tracking on this part.
- 00:19:032 (1,2,3,4) - Here's a suggestion for the rhythm: Right here, there's a rhythm consistency falls over this part. With the previous ones already been passed until here. And I haven't changed any of them tho, so this would literally break it for sure. Thanks for the efforts btw!
- 01:23:819 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Here's a suggestion: Whoa, that rhythm you suggested is NEARLY the same as the Hard diff. For the sake of note density, I don't think this should be implemented. Well, as long as the current suffices the emphasis on track. There's no problem with this imo. Thanks again~
- 00:08:819 (1,2) - I think the slider should go first instead of the circle, if you don't want to change that that's fine. I actually prefer circles hitting up the downbeat more than a slider because yeah, intensive cymbal. But somewhat I'm doing that less often unless so. Probably the same like 00:24:138 (1) -
- 00:11:372 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - The rhythm is not consistent with 00:16:479 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) Oh, good catch.
- 00:53:500 (1,2,3,4,5) - Here's a suggestion:If you do change it, then change the other ones that are like this.
It sounds really good and okay with the vocals, but the sounds and instruments are probably been skipped over that slider (2), especially the white tick for the percussion. I probably think I should keep the current one for sure. Thanks for the efforts~
- 00:36:585 (11) - Try making this a 1/2 slider? I wanted to indicate a manual stacking here. Replacing this to slider might make the note density takes over the track's. So maybe not.
- 01:06:904 (4,8) - Overlap Hardly noticeable, but every overlap I did is intentional ;3
- 01:15:202 (1,2,3,4) - Same reason in Voli's diff, "Maybe use 1/2 sliders instead of 3/4 sliders unless you can think of a better option, because the sudden extended (3/4) sliders seem out of place." Four measures of the rhythm composition and consistency is totally enough during the kiai. So I've started mainstreaming the vocals a bit more depth in order to fill up the rhythm. If I really do that, you'd just usually hear more boring 1/2 spaced sliders and these old-fashioned stuffs. I wanted to try different things much more suitable than that.
- 01:26:372 (14,15,1,2,3) - Here's a suggestion:Ehh, there's an audible drumming on the track on 01:26:771 (2) - , which sounds very very clear tbh. And for 01:26:372 (14) -, following the ride sound ofc.
A very decent map! Good luck!WOW DUDENICEbefore edit
Thanks for your mods, guys~
microism wrote:[ MrSergio's Insane]
- 00:08:819 (1,1) - Overlap lol, it doesn't show up in gameplay so no problem at all
- 00:28:606 (4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - Not entirely straight. check with stacking enabled and you'll see why the last note is placed like that
- 00:55:255 (3) - I think this is better off being a 1/2 slider actually, I think it should be a 1/1 slider, but I had no space so I ended up with that stack. I'll see if anyone else can suggest something cool to replace it
- 01:15:202 (1,2,3,4) - These 2 circle stacks are confusing in my opinion, I think they're better off as 1/2 sliders as well. yeah, thought so myself for a while
- 01:16:957 (2) - I think this should be a 1/1 slider, it fits the music well. I actually think the reverse slider gives a nice sprint for the next object tho (and it follows well the song imo)
Thx 4 da moD!
microism wrote:[ Voli's Extra]
- 00:07:542 (5) - Try changing these to circles, because it's on a downbeat. Done
- 00:22:702 (6,1) - I suggest you remove (1) and make (6) a 1/1 slider, because we're prioritising the vocals here and there is no sound at 00:22:862. By making them notes I can still make the vocals clickable without skipping downbeats
- 00:25:255 (6,1) - ^ ^
- 00:32:436 (5) - Asymmetrical It's not supposed to be symmetrical!
- 01:15:202 (1,2,3,4) - Maybe use 1/2 sliders instead of 3/4 sliders unless you can think of a better option, because the sudden extended (3/4) sliders seem out of place. these play fine regardless of the DS since you can make use of slider leniency in all of these sliders. I moved 01:15:521 (2) - a bit to the left tho so the pattern is a little more compact
- 01:21:585 (1) - I recommend just making this 1 circle, because the sudden SV change can throw off some players. Ew that's so boring D: No thanks, it's not that hard to see the SV change cuz of the NC + shape of the slider makes it hard to miss on it
- 01:25:255 (1,1,2) - Overmap, just make it an 1/1 slider That's not an overmap coz there are strong beats on all of those
- 01:26:691 (1,2,3,4) - Overmap, just make them 4 1/2 circles Then it would follow the same beat as it does now? wh
Nelka714 wrote:hi there
- imo ar4 is a bit too much for easy. how about ar3? Sure
- 00:26:691 (1,4) - 4 isn't perfectly stacked with 1 tbh. I stacked it ._. idk how did it manage to unstack one grid itself but fixed it anyways ;p
looks fine, i guess
- how about ar5? Okay
- 00:08:819 (1,2,3) - the rhythm feels weird, for me. how about this? http://puu.sh/qY8cs/107f3390f3.jpg OH FINALLY a good suggest for this rhythm, why didn't I think of that at first lmao
- 01:24:138 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - probably just me, but the rhythm feels weird 'cause it has same sound as 00:08:819 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - , but mapped with different rhythm. also, might want to nc 2 'cause your other diffs did nc there. Well yeah, there's a little difference between this and the intro, I probably think this gives more intensity for the downbeat even though it's barely audible. But it really is if you heard it a little more deeper. So yeah, keeping it~
- 00:54:777 (4,5) - imo it will plays better if you either ctrl+g the rhythm or just make them a 1/2 repeat slider.
same with 00:59:883 (4,5) - 01:04:989 (4,5) - 01:10:096 (4,5) - etc that similar with these.
Oh, that rhythm is quite really okay and fine though. Emphasizes density correctly. But I undoubtedly think the current one has more emphasis on the vocals imho, as how the vocals land on the red tick it's very much deserved to be clickable. So I think a slider here should be suitable for the track here. So worries, it doesn't hurt a lot of the rhythm composition tho ;p
probably also applicable on your other higher diffs with similiar patterning? idk It's just look-alike normal diff but spaced out more it's k llo C;
- 00:03:394 (1) - i prefer to just make them 2 circles instead. just my opinion. Hmm yeah, I did that in Advanced diff so maybe I should do here for a tiny consistency.
- 00:54:138 (3,4,5) - imo rhythm like this feels better. http://puu.sh/qYdpn/7cc67c0074.jpg
same with 00:59:245 (3,4,5) - 01:04:351 (3,4,5) - and the others similiar pattern.
Uhmm Nearly the same reasoning as in the previous diff.
- 01:02:436 (7,8,9,10,11,12) - 01:15:202 (4,5,6) - 01:17:755 (5,6,7) - looking at how these sections at Advanced are more "dense" than Hard, you might want to make them more dense/swap the density/others. Ahh, since I was mainstreaming the vocals here, it is not necessary to be the same thing as Advanced more likely. Each diff should have different density and notes conspiracy. I don't think this should be implemented imo.
- 01:14:404 - Advanced didn't skipped this beat, but Hard did. add note on it? Okay
- 00:32:915 - is the beat skipped on purpose? Yeah, it's a little calm part so I'd give it some space for a tiny rest.
- 01:14:404 - same thing as in Hard. Okay
- 01:15:202 (5) - 01:15:840 (7) - kinda dislike at how these extended sliders skipped beat on red tick. i would just make them 1/2 sliders. Well, I tried my best. But ended up mainstreaming the vocals a bit. I also did sth similar like this kind of rhythm on my cool diff tho. So a very small consistency is there~
- 01:21:346 (9,10,11,1) - idk, but this feels overmapped. tho, my first intention is that it might be too hard to catch 9 after 01:20:308 (5,6,7,8) - section (3 1/4 repeat sliders every 1/2 gap) for light insane. i would just delete 9 to give 1/2 gap from 8 for easier catch and probably also delete 11 for overmapped issue? Well, for first; It's a light Insane, I did a harder stream at first tho so I'm pretty sure this looks more easier than this one by readability and playstyle. And for second, there's a continuous drumming until the next track, it can obviously be heard. So I think this circle doesn't sound really like "overmapping".
i think that's all
i hope this helps a bit
ViolentBoo wrote:New to modding so don't yell at me :ss Aww it's okay ;333/ I'll be gentle~
01:03:394 (4) - (Optional) I feel like you should add a note here with Finish, clap and soft addition. Just feels better you know? For rhythm consistency with the four other similar tracks. Adding a note might not work good imo. And it'd increase density ofc, so I didn't want an Easy diff to be "hard". So yeah ;p
01:13:606 (4) - (Optional) ^
00:16:479 (1,2) - Move these down a bit so the player doesn't have to go back then fourth in a harsh angle. (Something like this: http://imgur.com/a/OsKEL ) Well, if it's for polishing... yeah I'll do that~
00:44:564 (1,2) - ^ Here it's not as bad, but a slight adjustment would be nice. Ehh, this one... I changed it a bit for structure...
00:58:287 (4) - Add finish sound hit. It'd sound too much for the hitsound emphasis, especially the next cymbal on 00:58:606 (1) - It'd be too loud imo. The issues below are likely the same thing as here.
01:03:394 (4) - ^
00:57:968 (7) - ^
01:03:234 (8) - ^
Thanks for the mod, but I guess no changes for this one :/
Nelka714 wrote:hi there
- 00:11:053 (1) - imo it would be better as a circle and slider to make the downbeat clickable. http://puu.sh/qYeSO/a9d4625c01.jpg well, I get what modders are saying here, but I as following vocals there as you can notice from the next circles
- 00:13:606 (1,2) - i prefer to swap the nc so the nc change happen at downbeat. NCs are meant for emphasizing downbeats in the song, which is also where the musical stanza starts. I see no problem for those spots NC-wise tbh :/
same with 00:18:713 (1,2) - 00:26:372 (1,2) - 00:27:649 (1,2) - 00:34:351 (3,1) - 00:48:074 (1,2) -
- 00:56:053 (1) - 00:56:691 (3) - kinda dislike at how these and other similiar sliders skipped beat on red tick. how about changing them into 1/2? I was following vocals there and in particular the chorus voices that yell "hey" after the main vocalist
i think that's all
i hope this helps a bit