forum

So my internet went out

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mashirasou
My internet went out while I was playing and I continued to play and set some scores. Will these scores count or are they invalid because of something that I cannot control?
Pawsu
If it hasn't submitted within two hours, it's gone. osu! only attempts to submit the score within that timeframe.

You should always try to play with internet. If there's a chance you disconnect while playing, that usually will submit, but playing completely offline and then connecting usually doesn't submit.
Note: Restarting osu! will ensure that the score will not submit

Try posting in Help next time. G&R isn't really the place for these kind of questions.
Topic Starter
Mashirasou
Well then osu is fucking retarded in yet another category. Just negate legitimate scores because someone loses internet connection for what? 15 minutes? This has to be the most frustrating things i've experienced in osu that wasn't caused by me just sucking at the game.
7ambda
Welcome to the real world.
Fxjlk

ThePenguinAW wrote:

Well then osu is fucking retarded in yet another category. Just negate legitimate scores because someone loses internet connection for what? 15 minutes? This has to be the most frustrating things i've experienced in osu that wasn't caused by me just sucking at the game.
losing net connection for 15 minutes will not lose your scores unless you exit osu

2 hours is a really long time

Also if you can get a score once you can do it again
I Give Up
Sometimes score no submit even while online :lol:
N0thingSpecial
It's only one score out of like hundreds you already set, just move on
Caenis
Topic Starter
Mashirasou

Yuno Nikusu wrote:

Quit crying, you already have tablet privilege.
By privilege you mean myself working to earn money to buy it? Yes I have a tablet, doesn't come free, not a privilege.
Sayorie

ThePenguinAW wrote:

Yuno Nikusu wrote:

Quit crying, you already have tablet privilege.
By privilege you mean myself working to earn money to buy it? Yes I have a tablet, doesn't come free, not a privilege.
If you have money to buy a tablet then you should also have money to buy a much stable internet connection. If your case is simply just a bad coincidence, then move on. If you worry that it might happen a lot, then get better internet with your hard earned money.
dung eater
Leave the game open and it will try to submit at some interval that keeps getting longer every failed try.
Kayy

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

That's not completely true.. Most of the times it is, but I still have some plays from 8 months ago and some even older than that which I can't beat.
Topic Starter
Mashirasou

Kajiin wrote:

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

That's not completely true.. Most of the times it is, but I still have some plays from 8 months ago and some even older than that which I can't beat.
Yeah the play I made was almost entirely jumps, gonna be a bitch to try and re-create it
Kayy

ThePenguinAW wrote:

Yeah the play I made was almost entirely jumps, gonna be a bitch to try and re-create it
I know the feeling, good luck!