forum

[STD][HD/SD] Minami Kotori - The Legendary Minalinsky - V3

posted
Total Posts
show more
pexium
This skin changes my background dim setting on any beatmap I have not played previously. Why is this is, and how can I fix? Anyone else experiencing this? No other skin does this to me. Always changes to 82% dimmed. Very strange...

Otherwise, very nice skin. :)
Topic Starter
-Derek

kakuzusasori wrote:

nice :D
Tyvm :D
Topic Starter
-Derek

pexium wrote:

This skin changes my background dim setting on any beatmap I have not played previously. Why is this is, and how can I fix? Anyone else experiencing this? No other skin does this to me. Always changes to 82% dimmed. Very strange...

That's very odd, I do not have that problem. Maybe it installed incorrectly try to redownload and see if it still does it if it doesn't than I will look into it.
pexium

-Derek wrote:

pexium wrote:

That's very odd, I do not have that problem. Maybe it installed incorrectly try to redownload and see if it still does it if it doesn't than I will look into it.

Problem seems to be resolved after re-install; not sure exactly what could have caused this..
Either way, nice skin, I will be using it for the foreseeable future :D
-Senri [Ai]Hime
cute :o
Topic Starter
-Derek
I have been working hard on this skin for the past couple of days, but I will be taking a break from updating it for a bit.
SolLess
Skin looks great!
Topic Starter
-Derek

SolLess wrote:

Skin looks great!
Tyvm :D

Also please leave me feedback on how the menu-background looks. I don't have supporter so I can't test it.
SolLess
I don't see anything ingame for the menu-background. Have you tried making the menu-background a .jpg? I don't think it works while it's a .png
Bara-
Correct, that file has to be .jpg

Also

BIRBBBBBB
Topic Starter
-Derek

SolLess wrote:

I don't see anything ingame for the menu-background. Have you tried making the menu-background a .jpg? I don't think it works while it's a .png
Ahh it is a .png well I'll have to change that in a later update. For now if you want to see the menu background you'll have to change the file type.
_Tatoe
please do the same with honoka ^^
great skin
Topic Starter
-Derek

_Tatoe wrote:

great skin
I actually have a WIP honk skin it's about half way done but I want to be completely finished with this skin first. Here is the "beta" version of the honk skin though https://www.dropbox.com/s/v2yajp7th2moi ... 9.osk?dl=0
Bara-
Nozomi next please :3
_Tatoe

-Derek wrote:

_Tatoe wrote:

great skin
I actually have a WIP honk skin it's about half way done but I want to be completely finished with this skin first. Here is the "beta" version of the honk skin though https://www.dropbox.com/s/v2yajp7th2moi ... 9.osk?dl=0
Nice ^^ i love you :*
I am waiting for the full version :)
KylitFreak
Nice skin m8!
Topic Starter
-Derek

Bara- wrote:

Nozomi next please :3
Hmmm that will probably be a little while off I have to finish the koto skin then finish the honk skin but will start a nozo skin after those two are done.
Bara-
Yaay
Topic Starter
-Derek
Sorry about the long time between updates
Topic Starter
-Derek
Its been a while since the last update. In this one I mostly just cleaned up the things that have been bothering me. Next update will probably be the completetion update because there is still one or two things I won't to change.

Also idk if I should make new mod icons or not
_Kanekatsu

-Derek wrote:

Its been a while since the last update. In this one I mostly just cleaned up the things that have been bothering me. Next update will probably be the completetion update because there is still one or two things I won't to change.

Also idk if I should make new mod icons or not
They look too simple in my opinion, I would really appreciate some changes.
Xial
I see potential...

Keep skinning it !
Topic Starter
-Derek
This update is a big one. I changed a lot of things that bothered me but still didn't change the mod icons yet (need to think of a cool design for it). I currently have no internet (posting this from Starbucks) so I can't update the preview pics yet.

Thank you for all the people who use my QT kotori skin.

BTW there is old files in the extras folder for people that like some of my old stuff more than the new.
Darklinkrra
Perfect skin for kotori birthday!
Use the voice of kotori in the skin, it would be perfect!
Kotori SIF voice: https://sif.kirara.ca/card/315
Topic Starter
-Derek

Darklinkrra wrote:

Perfect skin for kotori birthday!
Use the voice of kotori in the skin, it would be perfect!
Kotori SIF voice: https://sif.kirara.ca/card/315
These are perfect I'll look into fitting these in somehow
claudio rolna
looks good, cant wait to use it lol :) :) :) :)
redplayer28
Waiting for Hanamaru
Topic Starter
-Derek

redplayer28 wrote:

Waiting for Hanamaru
Sorry but Zuramaru is low on the priority list. Yohane and Kanan have been requested a few times so those are prob next.
Topic Starter
-Derek
Version 2 has been added and made. I added a new spinner, a new menu, new sounds and much more! I hope you all come and check it out when you get the chance.
o KOTORI o
I Like It 8-) 8-)
pax
Nice
TieBreaker_old
SPOILER
I CAN DIE IN PEACE NOW
Matry1109
Excellent work to make the skin of Kotori looks spectacular and kawaii ;) , continues to do with your work and also take breaks :? , keep it up! :)
Sorry for my english XD
efina
I've been trying to find a decent kotori skin for a while so this is perfect for me ^^
Bobert007
-
huupoke12
The gos.wav seems too long. I suggest cutting it short, keeping only the last sound like this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qCWlqOlZ95XuBoUUYLa2lmeHgyAxEA18
Salty Shrimps
what is the song at the ending after you beat the map?
Topic Starter
-Derek

Salty Shrimps wrote:

what is the song at the ending after you beat the map?
Kokuhaku Biyori, desu!
Topic Starter
-Derek
Made the last and final update to the skin. I am done more than likely done with skinning so I want to thank all those that supported me and always gave me feedback for all my skins. I hope I left all you weebs with some nice skins :D