forum

"Everything Will Freeze" by UNDEAD CORPORATION refers to:..?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Depongo
So, the title of the song makes me think it refers to the Big Freeze/Heat Death i.e. the most likely theory so far as to the end of the universe. Is that true, actually? And has anyone else thought about that being the case?
Jukkii
everything will freeze refers to the power of the charcter on whos theme it is a remix of.
everything will freeze is a remix is sakuya izayois theme from touhou. sakuya has a power to stop time and other stuff like that
Topic Starter
Depongo

-Jukke- wrote:

everything will freeze refers to the power of the charcter on whos theme it is a remix of.
everything will freeze is a remix is sakuya izayois theme from touhou. sakuya has a power to stop time and other stuff like that
I checked the original version, and it is damn good. I thought it was, like, a death metal group's (like "nine inch nails") dramatic statement that all matter in the universe will eventually separate, thus marking the death of the universe as oblivious and lonely darkness, therefor nothing we do will matter, therefor umm...pray to Satan? Or accept nihilism?

Thanks 4 answering, btw.
OzzyOzrock
touhou music is as shallow as a puddle sorry friend
Navizel

OzzyOzrock wrote:

LigerZero
original theme: flowering night [stage theme sakuya izayoi]
original game: touhou kaeidzuka ~ Phantasmagoria of Flower View
album: boukun / tyrant [ANCO-0009]
released: comiket84 (comic market 84)
genre: metal (vocal in track 3 and instrumental in track 12)

touhouwiki: https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/%E6%9A%B4%E5%90%9B
thread discography in beatmap project: t/365678
Luqanted

Navizel wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote: