All mods are useful :v Heres ur kds~
Flezlin wrote:hey ther
- [flowers dont make noise]
- 00:16:093 (1,2) - i dont get why this isnt a 1/2 slider like previously cuz I wanna make 00:16:393 (2,3) - clickable as there are 2 snares sounds that are rather string there imo.
- 00:21:193 (1,1,1,1) - i feel like you could increase the spacing between these steadily, or at least between 00:21:793 (1,1) - Thats actually not a bad idea, but I think it'll ruin most of the aesthetics if I try to change that now :<
- 00:22:693 (3,1) - maybe this would be a more approriate rhythm http://puu.sh/sWbNY/7d0c5b6d13.jpg since right now 00:23:293 - feels really empty 00:22:093 (1,3) - Following vocals and 00:23:143 (1,2) - to emphasize snare
- 00:36:793 (3,4) - stack? 4 is spaced further from 3 but in 00:37:243 (5,6) - 6 is stacked under 5, and they sound about the same intensity to me Its kinda like a cool down pattern for 00:34:093 - , and then I subconsciencely tell them the pattern is finished by stacking at 00:37:243 (5,6) -
- 00:45:793 (1,2,1) - lol 2 is closer to 00:46:093 (1) - (2.69x) than 00:45:793 (1) - (2.72x) pls fix Intentional, cuz the next part 00:46:093 (1,2,3,4) - is calmer so I've spaced 00:46:093 (1) - closer.
- 01:01:243 (4) - there's barely any sound here, so i think you should do the same thing as 03:05:893 (3) - fixed
- 01:14:743 (5) - maybe this sound could be emphasized more like this? http://puu.sh/sWbXl/9ceea31827.jpg and flows ncier imo xd lol should be fine currently as well. Also I've used kick sliders for snare emphasis in Kiai thus its good to keep for players to remember such a pattern subconsciencely before Kiai imo.
- 01:23:893 (5,1) - the spacing to 1 from 5 as 1/2 seems kinda small for this section Its fine imo cuz the build up is even more intense than the chorus itself lol. It also happens to be the jump just before the chorus, so its good to decrease a bit of spacing since the next part is less intense.
- 03:04:393 (9) - i think you should make this a slider, since it resembles the sound at 01:00:193 (3) - and that way you map same vocals with sliders at 00:59:593 (6) - and 03:04:393 (9) - Hmm, I dun think thats an issue since I've put variety to the map. Also the music is slightly different pre-pattern wise.
- 03:06:493 (5) - NC like 01:01:693 (1) - ? Not necessary here imo, theres noth to emphasize like SV change like prev.
- 03:08:893 (6) - ^ 01:04:093 (1) - 2 combos look weird and inconsistent lol
- 03:19:393 (4,5) - once again, i suggest something like this so the two sounds are emphasized differently http://puu.sh/sWeiS/3930f5112c.jpg But the snare sound doesnt change :v
- 03:27:043 - imo feels very empty without anything here, maybe at least extend 03:26:893 (9) - as a slider? Its intentional sinve drums only pick up at 03:27:193 - , I dun wanna overmap :v
- 03:56:593 (3) - change this to two circles like 01:51:793 (2,3) - ? ok
- 04:42:943 (5) - since ur mapping vocals (?) maybe remove this note ok
not sure if it was intentional, but there were a lot of differences between the sections 01:00:493 - and 03:04:993 - , when they sound about identical, so i didn't mention a lot Its intentional to create variety.
ok ya so there's my god awful mod, dont give kds if you didnt find useful