forum

BABYMETAL - KARATE

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xHeke
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on viernes, 20 de agosto de 2021 at 20:41:34

Artist: BABYMETAL
Title: KARATE
Source: METAL RESISTANCE
BPM: 180
Filesize: 9109kb
Play Time: 04:11
Difficulties Available:
  1. 2k21 (5,3 stars, 946 notes)
Download: BABYMETAL - KARATE
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
o/ HELP ! GIMME ADVICE !
SamPokLord
Hey I just downloaded and played through your map. I really like the song and the map was fun (for me at least). I noticed that some of your streams aren't snapped to ticks in the editor or quarter beats anyway. I think they might be snapped to 1/6? Anyway, switching between 1/4 and 1/6 especially when the distance between notes isn't noticeably different is very hard to read. Also, I'm not even sure if the 1/6 is supported by the beat in the first place. If you want me to link my play of the map I can. I find that watching people play my maps helps me make them better. Anyway, best of luck
Topic Starter
xHeke
Ty I will have your advices on mind
Topic Starter
xHeke

SamPokLord wrote:

Hey I just downloaded and played through your map. I really like the song and the map was fun (for me at least). I noticed that some of your streams aren't snapped to ticks in the editor or quarter beats anyway. I think they might be snapped to 1/6? Anyway, switching between 1/4 and 1/6 especially when the distance between notes isn't noticeably different is very hard to read. Also, I'm not even sure if the 1/6 is supported by the beat in the first place. If you want me to link my play of the map I can. I find that watching people play my maps helps me make them better. Anyway, best of luck

yeah those parts are 1/3 I'm sure they fit good. I also checked the distance between circles in streams and now it's easier to know if it is a 1/3 or 1/4 stream.
I checked the distance between some notes too and remapped some patterns that were copy-paste.
Actually I'd need more help to make the map more fun.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.