forum

The one who can say dkkkdkkkdkkkd 10x fast, but can't Taiko.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ichika A
Hello everyone! My username is Trickster1399, but my name is Noah so please call me that!

I've been playing osu! since April 2015, however I have only really been active in the past couple months. I'm introducing myself pretty late, but I have mainly been playing alone and not really talking in the chat in game. I really just want some friends to play with and talk to. I really only play Taiko, but I would love to play other gamemodes if I had some friends to play with!

Some quick facts about me.
I'm 17 years old and about to enter my senior year in high school.
I live in Maine, USA.
I know English, a decent amount of American Sign Language, and am hoping to learn Japanese soon!
My favorite colors are light blue, light green, and aqua. I'm also colorblind, my mother and I discovered this when I was in second grade.
I don't really have anything else interesting to say here, haha.

That's really all I have to say! I try to be as kind and friendly as possible and I will gladly do anything I can to help anyone in need! If you also just want to make a new friend or talk for a bit that would be great too! I am usually on osu! very often so you can message me in game, or add me on skype. My skype is noah.yoloyouneedswag. I made it in 7th grade and would change the name if I could...

Anyway, that's about it. Thank you for taking your time to read this and please have a wonderful rest of the day! :)
Rurree
Welcome to osu! Can you bring over some of Maine's famed lobster rolls? Would greatly appreciate it, thanks. ;)
Tae

yo, welcome to the forums
Catgirl
dkkkdkkkdkkkd is a hard pattern, being colorblind probably doesn't make it any easier (of course you're not red/blue colorblind, was just memeing) c:

taiko is fun, glad you're enjoying it so far! if you need any help feel free to PM me or any others in-game, most people you'll find will be helpful even though #taiko is mostly dead

anyway welcome~
Topic Starter
Ichika A

Rurree wrote:

Welcome to osu! Can you bring over some of Maine's famed lobster rolls? Would greatly appreciate it, thanks. ;)
I got you covered. To be honest though, I'm not actually a big fan of lobster rolls, haha.

Almaz wrote:

yo, welcome to the forums
Thanks! :)

Catgirl wrote:

dkkkdkkkdkkkd is a hard pattern, being colorblind probably doesn't make it any easier (of course you're not red/blue colorblind, was just memeing) c:

taiko is fun, glad you're enjoying it so far! if you need any help feel free to PM me or any others in-game, most people you'll find will be helpful even though #taiko is mostly dead

anyway welcome~
Memes are always accepted c: Thank you!
Tsukiomi
Hello~ and Welcome to Osu! (click the circles//cue music)

Lol, I hope you have fun in what ever for om Osu! you play, but one word of advice, DO NOT POST IN OT (other topic).
There are pretty mean people there... I didn't know and learned the hard way. Save you time and make posts anywhere else BUT there. c:
Other than that, welcome to the hell that you can never escape. :D ;)
Topic Starter
Ichika A

Tsukiomi wrote:

Lol, I hope you have fun in what ever for om Osu! you play, but one word of advice, DO NOT POST IN OT (other topic).
There are pretty mean people there... I didn't know and learned the hard way. Save you time and make posts anywhere else BUT there. c:
Thanks! Also for the advice, I'm sorry that you had to deal with mean people in OT :c
Also, I see that you play standard osu!, we should play together some time and maybe you can help me get better at that because another mode to play would be great! c:
Surono
woah tacos user :^]

welkom!1!!
Topic Starter
Ichika A

Surono wrote:

woah tacos user :^]

welkom!1!!
Thank you c:
Tsukiomi

Trickster1399 wrote:

Tsukiomi wrote:

Thanks! Also for the advice, I'm sorry that you had to deal with mean people in OT :c
Also, I see that you play standard osu!, we should play together some time and maybe you can help me get better at that because another mode to play would be great! c:
Yes please~
I'd love to play multi together! You should teach me some taiko too? I haven't tried it yet xD
Bara-
Welcome to the forums!
Taiko is fun indeed ^_^
Dkkkdkkkdkkkd is actually quite easy to play, if you have proper keybindings :P
Hikona
Hey welcome to the forums!