checked MA for any inherited/timing points problems
C00L
- _
Lasse
Sotarks
LO
pimp
Some of the issues are probably my fault : /
There was too many green lines to try to not destroy.

Consider this for future maps (especially if they have weird timing like this):

At least 50% of the song has 1.10x slider velocity multipliers. It would be much easier if your slider velocity (in the timing tab) was based on the parts with 1.10x multiplier. The slider velocity would be something around 1,53 (in the timing tab), then for the first 13 seconds you would need sv multiplier around 0.91x and after the 13 seconds you would be using inherits only for sample changes and not for sv changes until the kiai.

Not really an issue just would save you a lot of time and require less inherited timing sections.

Good Luck
Pentori
:thinking:
Ashton

Pentori wrote:

:thinking:

gogogo yuki!!! :3
Seijiro
C00L
Sotarks
I actually like turtles.
C00L

Sotarks wrote:

I actually like turtles.
your current pic makes you look like you're actually whispering that message to someone xddd

Haruto
Congrats!!!
Winnie
For all you poor souls to can't hear that slightly high tone of the piano or the improv of the notes in the beginning. RIP 8-)
Sotarks

C00L wrote:

Sotarks wrote:

I actually like turtles.
your current pic makes you look like you're actually whispering that message to someone xddd

I do
Topic Starter
Yukiyo
chainpullz

pimpG wrote:

Some of the issues are probably my fault : /
There was too many green lines to try to not destroy.

Consider this for future maps (especially if they have weird timing like this):

At least 50% of the song has 1.10x slider velocity multipliers. It would be much easier if your slider velocity (in the timing tab) was based on the parts with 1.10x multiplier. The slider velocity would be something around 1,53 (in the timing tab), then for the first 13 seconds you would need sv multiplier around 0.91x and after the 13 seconds you would be using inherits only for sample changes and not for sv changes until the kiai.

Not really an issue just would save you a lot of time and require less inherited timing sections.

Good Luck
In theory you could just write a script that takes one list of timing/inherited points and one list of new timing points, iterates through each, and adds/adjusts inherited points to whatever SV multiplier they need to be to maintain the SV used in the original list. Such a script probably wouldn't even take 15 minutes to write. I'm not sure it's something to worry about too much as such.
Anxient
pls dont destroy (again)
Vivyanne
Mir
PattyPat
Love the beatmap :), probably the best beatmap of the song out there which I've played so far, gonna look into any other beatmaps you've made because this one is golden, keep up the good work!
Topic Starter
Yukiyo

PattyPat wrote:

Love the beatmap :), probably the best beatmap of the song out there which I've played so far, gonna look into any other beatmaps you've made because this one is golden, keep up the good work!

Always nice to hear <3

Try out Sayonara Memories :)
Fun map
Ascendance
lol..
ConsumerOfBean
03:43:987 (1,3) - off blanket please dq literally unplayable
Lasse

finally over, congrats on first rank!
Frostmourne
Your mapping and hitsounding are god tier. I love it so much thank you for mapping this!
Topic Starter
Yukiyo

FrostxE wrote:

Your mapping and hitsounding are god tier. I love it so much thank you for mapping this!

HOYL

Thanks <3
pimp
Yohanes
Great work! Congrats on your first rank! :D
sdafsf
holy shit you did it!!

gj & gz :D
Topic Starter
Yukiyo

sdafsf wrote:

holy shit you did it!!

gj & gz :D

Ayy you are still alive <3
Thanks <3
Xayler
I went through all the pages and I must say that it's a nightmare. (I mean in good way)
Meaning that your first beatmap what you ranked has such complex timing, such awesome hitsounds and mapping. And also the part where you basically were going to give up due to "not so welcoming" mods for the first ranked mapper and a DQ.

Nothing really to add - you probably should go to the history of osu! with the hardest map ever made into the ranked section as a first ranked map.
Things should go pretty smooth to you then when you pick a single bpm song to map, so good luck there!

PS: I have no idea why people said that you have Monstrata's style when all the possibilites in the editor are the same to everyone. Just because someone did it first doesn't mean that you can't "do" it.
Topic Starter
Yukiyo

Xayler wrote:

I went through all the pages and I must say that it's a nightmare. (I mean in good way)
Meaning that your first beatmap what you ranked has such complex timing, such awesome hitsounds and mapping. And also the part where you basically were going to give up due to "not so welcoming" mods for the first ranked mapper and a DQ.

Nothing really to add - you probably should go to the history of osu! with the hardest map ever made into the ranked section as a first ranked map.
Things should go pretty smooth to you then when you pick a single bpm song to map, so good luck there!

PS: I have no idea why people said that you have Monstrata's style when all the possibilites in the editor are the same to everyone. Just because someone did it first doesn't mean that you can't "do" it.
Damn
Thank you?
I dunno what to say
History of osu!? meh I don't think so but sure it was a hell of a time
Xayler

Yukiyo wrote:

Xayler wrote:

Damn
Thank you?
I dunno what to say
History of osu!? meh I don't think so but sure it was a hell of a time
Tbh I've never seen such dedication from a mapper for the first ranked set. That history thing was just how I wanted to express what you've done here.

That was just because I saw this map as a full version in the ranked set and when I saw that it's made by someone who hasn't got anything ranked yet then I was just amazed because I knew that this song has lots of timing issues everywhere.
I'd ask if I could take your mp3 and timing, but idk if you could give this after spending this ammount of work here.
blooming tea
Gratz
Incise
So many red lines :O