forum

I'm a terrible mouse player

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SpacemanSpiff
So, as I get better with a mouse, I've realized I have a horrendous handicap that will hold me back forever unless I can solve the problem. When a map jumps towards the lower part of the beatmap but not as much going up, My mouse reaches the edge of my mousepad. When I tilt towards the left more in parts than I would right through a beatmap, I tend to angle my hand towards the left with the mouse.

I have no idea how to fix this other than up my sensitivity, but then I'll start to put some high strain on my hand so I don't make any jerkish movments with my hand that would make me overshoot a beat.

So any suggestions to fix my problem? I thought about getting a weighted mouse, but I love my MX518.

Also, does anyone have strange problems like mine while playing a beatmap that lacks a break but has more jumps in a direction than the other?
boat
You'll eventually learn where to place the mouse in the beginning to avoid that happening, or to move it up a bit when needed.

Or you could just get a bigger mousepad.
Shellghost
Don't use the mousepad, just use your desk.
Hamuko

Shellghost wrote:

This could work too.

Or put your computer on the ground so you have all the floor to move the mouse around.
Topic Starter
SpacemanSpiff

Shellghost wrote:

I thought of this. Ironically, my desk reflects the laser at certain points.

Teta wrote:

Shellghost wrote:

This could work too.

Or put your computer on the ground so you have all the floor to move the mouse around.
Oh you. :roll: