KcHecKa
I am too poor to afford Internet, so i will not be participating. sorry
AntoAa
Username : AntoAa
Nationality : France
Player ID : 5504
Topic Starter
kang
Update: The preview of the brackets is now available. It will remain empty and no players will be matched with an opponent until after registrations close. Registrations are still open for those that have an ID which means it is possible for the brackets to adjust in size.
seyren95
Username: seyren95
Nationality: Malaysia
Player ID: 0701
ZeroCalamity
Username: ZeroCalamity
Nationality: Croatia
Player ID: 3993
Worms

???
aitor98
am I late?

User: aitor98
Nationality: Spain
Player ID: 3340
Yellyfish
Username: Yellyfish
Nationality: Australia
Player ID: 4457
[Xross_ARiA]
Topic Starter
kang
@Worms: Sorry about that. It got fixed after a few hours.
@aitor98: Not at all. Registrations remain open until the map pools are released for anyone that has an ID.

Update: It has been close to 5 days since the last message from us so we apologize for the silence. The reason for this is because there is a larger than normal update which will be put up within the next 12 hours and more time was needed for these adjustments/changes.
Topic Starter
kang
Update:

- The thread has been reformatted.
- Round 4 and 5 map packages have been added but are currently locked.
- Rule 33 has been added. Rules 30 and 32 have been modified. Please be sure to read the changes.
- A preview of the Match cards have been added to the "Schedule" section. Here is where you will be able to see what time each match begins along with the MP link, YouTube link, and the winner. All cards for Round 1 will be added at a later date.
- Wave 3 of invites is still closed until further notice.
- A ticket submission is now required if you need to reschedule your match. This can be found at the top of the thread next to the "FAQ".
- A certain change to the thread has been delayed and will be included in a different update.
adrien062
Username: adrien062
Nationality: France
Player ID: 2514
LedianORe
Username: LedianORe
Nationality: Korea
Player ID: 4927
GruzzlyBear
what happened to the main post???
Pope Gadget
lmfao
Soul Evans
Hmmm
mijkolsmith
Konner - Today at 1:25 PM
Star league was just a social experiment
y0sHiDeViL
why is it cancelled ? :c
I just noticed the invitation message, I guess Im late.
Topic Starter
kang
A notification is on the front page now. Sorry for having to pull the plug like this on such a large event.
ggsnipess

mijkolsmith wrote:

Konner - Today at 1:25 PM
Star league was just a social experiment
[GONE SEXUAL]
juankristal
Deleting the whole thread wasnt a great idea in my opinion. Hope nothing wrong happens to you in your real life.

But even so, I feel that using MIT as an example (or using any tournament as an example of how bad stuff can turn out to be is imo) is a terrible idea as an organizer. Let me know if you want me to lock this thread.
-Konner-
Well, at least you've made a decision now and went through with it instead of pulling out at the last second.
Exaria-sama
oh, canceled

well, k then
Staravia
rip
Conversation
So what are the various reasons? I honestly just wanted to play with someone else :(
-Stratos
RIP
Gold D Luis
Hola viejo xD
DawnX
Username: SKY-Crystal
Nationality: China
Player ID: 5627

interesting