forum

Zerosiki Material - Love [Osu|CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Anxient
im very okay with this.
Monstrata
-OD and HP are pretty high for the way Normal is mapped.
-I hope there was at least some discussion before allowing that bg through lol.
-Did you ask Mbomb to make a diff? Some clarification would be cool...

Other than that, perfectly rankable map. My views on the BN's involved are forever skewed now though. Welcome to the circlejerk!
Natsu
omg BG, is this really allowed? I remember there was some taiko map with similar BG (less than this one) that got DQ sometime ago.
IamKwaN
what makes you think the background is inappropriate? please specify.

i personally find the background really calm, the area of clothing is small but her pose is not suggestive at all.
Natsu

IamKwaN wrote:

what makes you think the background is inappropriate? please specify.

i personally find the background really calm, the area of clothing is small but her pose is not suggestive at all.
her breasts, I just recall some similar situation were QATs DQ a less suggestive image ( https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/3586004 map got deleted), personally just was making sure if this kind of semi-naked characters with almost all their breast out are allowed now.
Ascendance

Monstrata wrote:

-OD and HP are pretty high for the way Normal is mapped.
-I hope there was at least some discussion before allowing that bg through lol.
-Did you ask Mbomb to make a diff? Some clarification would be cool...

Other than that, perfectly rankable map. My views on the BN's involved are forever skewed now though. Welcome to the circlejerk!
bg should be fine, I don't think it's overly suggestive (kind of an edge case obviously tho)
he asked mbomb to make a diff before he asked me, which was around 2 weeks ago. obviously he didn't do it and is now posting it in the thread :V I hope there's no unecessary drama about this

welcome to the circlejerk B)
OnosakiHito
Two different cases. One which was more than suggestive with breasts filling 90% of the BG while the current case has just some snake woman sleeping. Nothing explicite. Nothing suggestive. All good. SFW. Move on guys.
Ascendance
Thanks for the clarification, Ono!
Lully
you should tag 'monmusuquest' , 'monmusu' and 'monster musume quest'.
'monmusu quest' is the official short form for monster girl quest and 'monster musume quest' is the official title.
pls
MBomb
logs between me and xexxar about my gd for proof
2016-08-29 23:29 - Magic Bomb -: yo so i'll give you my gd for that song now right
2016-08-29 23:29 - Magic Bomb -: 100% ready for rank
2016-08-29 23:29 - Magic Bomb -: doesn't need mods
2016-08-29 23:29 - Magic Bomb -: by now i mean in 10 minutes when i've started and finished it
2016-08-29 23:29 Xexxar: huh
2016-08-29 23:29 Xexxar: oh gfod
2016-08-29 23:29 - Magic Bomb -: ACTION is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1051360 Zerosiki Material - Love]
2016-08-29 23:29 - Magic Bomb -: that one
2016-08-29 23:29 - Magic Bomb -: i'll give you a not shit salad
2016-08-29 23:31 Xexxar: know what fuck it
2016-08-29 23:31 Xexxar: go for it
2016-08-29 23:32 - Magic Bomb -: oh btw
2016-08-29 23:32 - Magic Bomb -: turn off enable countdown and widescreen support
2016-08-29 23:32 - Magic Bomb -: moron xd
2016-08-29 23:33 - Magic Bomb -: to avoid dqs for that
2016-08-29 23:33 - Magic Bomb -: (namely countdown, widescreen support doesn't matter at all)
2016-08-29 23:33 Xexxar: k
2016-08-29 23:40 - Magic Bomb -: this is taking longer to map than i thought it would
2016-08-29 23:40 - Magic Bomb -: only 50% through
2016-08-29 23:40 Xexxar: xd

(I was acting pretty jokingly during my conversation, but at no point did he tell me he was joking when he said I would add it).

I'm not even annoyed it didn't get added, it's just, you should've said something if you weren't going to add it, whilst I was still mapping it, instead of wasting my time.
Topic Starter
I Must Decrease
もんむすくえすと! is the official source that I have used. Rather than tag the romanization of this and all varients, I have simply provided the official english title in the tags as this is what its more commonly known as for western audiences.

magic bomb, i realized it was a bad idea. sorry.
MBomb

Xexxar wrote:

もんむすくえすと! is the official source that I have used. Rather than tag the romanization of this and all varients, I have simply provided the official english title in the tags as this is what its more commonly known as for western audiences.

magic bomb, i realized it was a bad idea. sorry.
That's fine, but don't imply it never happened, like you did with your original post.
Topic Starter
I Must Decrease
i didnt mean to, I apologize.
those
What's with the difficulty name anyway?
Sotarks
Please my map BG of nao got dq for BG, and it's 10x more safe than this one that you can clearly see the tits, but nvm OK.
Underforest

Sotarks wrote:

Please my map BG of nao got dq for BG, and it's 10x more safe than this one that you can clearly see the tits, but nvm OK.
your map got disqualified because you used an irrelevant background unrelated to the eroge which came your song
Sotarks
Oh sorry then next time i'll put a eroge rape scene, instead of SFW anime grills. Soz for not apreciatting eroge
legit
Underforest
wh

those wrote:

I think it's refers indirectly to "ora ora"
Topic Starter
I Must Decrease

Sotarks wrote:

Oh sorry then next time i'll put a eroge rape scene, instead of SFW anime grills. Soz for not apreciatting eroge
legit
I'll have you know that this BG is literally one of the only CGs in the game which does not have a rape scene attached to it.

Underforest wrote:

those wrote:

I think it's refers indirectly to "ora ora"
The difficulty name refers to the trademark line that Alice (the girl in the BG), who is the main heroine of the source, would say during her rape scenes (the song plays whenever Luka, the player/main character, gets raped). When she says, hora hora. She would be making fun of Luka for being weak and unable to endure her sexual skills. Example:

Image Courtesy of Knowyourmeme.com
Ascendance
pomf
Anxient

Ascendance wrote:

pomf
Pachiru
is thiz a trol map?
Topic Starter
I Must Decrease
This is a map that is designed to fit this quality song.
Kathex
WaW such a map...
FlauTouw
ALICE MY WAIFU
Satellite
love this song :p