Spaghetti
Qualified

Weber
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

gz
Underforest
congratz owo
Spork Lover
There's some weird buzzing sound in the audio file (It's really easy to hear near the end of the audio track) xd
Irreversible
6.66 tragic love extra when
Chippy
Normal diff:
00:05:376 (1,2) - This should be slider - circle instead of circle - slider. The long piano sound in the background can make it confusing for people who are newer to the game that think they should hold during a long piano note, making this map very uncomfortable to play.
Topic Starter
Xexxar

Chippy wrote:

Normal diff:
00:04:176 (3,4) - This should be slider - circle instead of circle - slider. The long piano sound in the background can make it confusing for people who are newer to the game that think they should hold during a long piano note, making this map very uncomfortable to play.
your hyperlink isnt correct.

Alright! Thanks for your suggesting. I believe that while you could have a held beat for the start of every measure, I felt that the usage of a single hit circles provides a more powerful feeling where the pause after the piano beat provides a stronger residual effect. Sort of like an anti-jump if you will.
mvb
what a time to be alive.
Yuii-

:(
Underforest

Yuii- wrote:

agree

as for current ranking criteria, slider slider and slider tick can't be muted. same with normal hit. just use 5% volume on them.
Topic Starter
Xexxar
thanks ascendance
Underforest
np
DakeDekaane
Disqualified on mapper's request.
Ascendance

Xexxar wrote:

thanks ascendance
wot I didn't even hitsound my own stuff

just change the slidertick sample to like 69 and then make my diffs soft-69 to fix the issue
Spaghetti
lets try again
Topic Starter
Xexxar

Underforest wrote:

Yuii- wrote:

agree

as for current ranking criteria, slider slider and slider tick can't be muted. same with normal hit. just use 5% volume on them.
I just read this. Whats unrankable is that slider tick and slider slide are both muted at the same time. (even though there was never an instance where this occured in the map (CTB diff maybe but they dont have the slider slide sound to begin with (ithink)))
Ascendance
Correct, CTB has no "sliderslide" therefore, silencing the slidertick is NOT unrankable.
Yuii-
Pretty much what Ascendance said. It's pointless to have that hitsound in the folder, but whatever.

Also, seriously, why are you muting the hitnormal :(
Ascendance

Yuii- wrote:

Pretty much what Ascendance said. It's pointless to have that hitsound in the folder, but whatever.

Also, seriously, why are you muting the hitnormal :(
I told Xexxar to put the slidertick muted for the ctb diffs since they sounded weird.
show more