It's CURRENT YEAR

everything is racist
Catgirl

Kisses wrote:

No one is having petty arguments in thread anymore; it's getting boring

thanks guys for saving OT today
Yuudachi-kun

Khelly wrote:

Ok this is my post since somehow a certain phrase in there triggers the "You have been blocked from osu" shit

http://pastebin.com/jurfXFez
OP please answer what gives people the right to be helpful and nice but not the other way around.

There has to be SOMETHING or else your main OP post is bullshit and there's actually nothing giving anyone the right to do or not do anything.
SaigonAlice
um elaborate
Yuudachi-kun
If he can't list what gives people the right to do the opposite of what's stated in the OP then his statement that "nothing gives you the right to" is false.
Topic Starter
Tornado
Wtf,do people really think im a drama maker? Wtf,IDK and I dont care how old u guys are but you really act like as a 2k+3 kids.
SaigonAlice
So i could kick you in the balls but b/c of your weird grey morality philosophy you'd be ok with that?
Yuudachi-kun

Tornado wrote:

Wtf,do people really think im a drama maker? Wtf,IDK and I dont care how old u guys are but you really act like as a 2k+3 kids.
A refusal to actually answer the question! I like it!

SaigonAlice wrote:

So i could kick you in the balls but b/c of your weird grey morality philosophy you'd be ok with that?
It doesn't mean I'd be ok with that and I don't see how you came to that conclusion. It just means there's nothing giving anyone the right to do or not do anything. You just DO things.
SaigonAlice

Khelly wrote:

It just means there's nothing giving anyone the right to do or not do anything.
what about the law
Yuudachi-kun

SaigonAlice wrote:

Khelly wrote:

It just means there's nothing giving anyone the right to do or not do anything.
what about the law
Doesn't stop you from doing it
_handholding

Khelly wrote:

Only if Ippe kills over and dies
you mean keels over..?
SaigonAlice

Khelly wrote:

idk man not taking fines/not going to jail is a pretty good reason not to do the thing that you could live with not doing
Yuudachi-kun

SaigonAlice wrote:

Khelly wrote:

idk man not taking fines/not going to jail is a pretty good reason not to do the thing that you could live with not doing
Then the only thing stopping you is you
_handholding
^ I'm pretty sure what he's trying to say is that the law has a massive influence
Topic Starter
Tornado
I really got tired of explaining things about myself to 1 digit brainage people

You refuse answering = LOL,cant even give answers.What nonsense
You answer it = Your english and explaining sucks
You answer it with everysingle detail with Grade A english = TL;DR what are u doing on OT?

I just wrote it randomly this morning and also sayed that I was bored.That thing was just a scene of one of my old tv series that I watched long time ago.

I am going to ignore any reply that tries to piss me of for no reason.Have a nice day people.
SaigonAlice

Khelly wrote:

Then the only thing stopping you is you
...true
Tae
what's even going on here
Yuudachi-kun

Kisses wrote:

^ I'm pretty sure what he's trying to say is that the law has a massive influence
But it only has influence because he cares about the consequences.
Yuudachi-kun

Tornado wrote:

You never explained anything to anyone here.
Catgirl
Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do you so much you could do anything?
_handholding

Khelly wrote:

Kisses wrote:

But it only has influence because he cares about the consequences.
Khelly the way you argue and make your points, you could also say that the reason we play osu is because the sun gives energy to the earth, absorbed by plants, and the passed onto humans so hur dur the sun is the reason why we play osu
Yuudachi-kun
No - that's the reason we are able to play Osu. I still don't see you telling me my reason is wrong that the law only has an effect on his inaction because he cares for the consequences.
Topic Starter
Tornado

Khelly wrote:

Tornado wrote:

You never explained anything to anyone here.
Im talking about everything.Not just this thread.But I could actually explain this one.Only my close friends understands what that means.Cuz they are the only one that would understand wth im talking about and agree with me

What pisses me of is,people accuses me as an attention guy when Im not seeking attention.Im not talking about this.Im talking generally.

Well...Since Im a "Drama making attention guy" I guess this thread didnt work right???? Yeah ofc ofc.Maybe I should wait untill pokemon GO gets removed from Turkey and make a thread of it!!! Yessss! Good idea!!! I will get attention right? :ooo
_handholding
remind me again to not join one of your feuds
Yuudachi-kun

Tornado wrote:

What pisses me of is,people accuses me as an attention guy when Im not seeking attention.Im not talking about this.Im talking generally.

Well...Since Im a "Drama making attention guy" I guess this thread didnt work right???? Yeah ofc ofc.Maybe I should wait untill pokemon GO gets removed from Turkey and make a thread of it!!! Yessss! Good idea!!! I will get attention right? :ooo
I don't even remember saying that you're a drama making guy - you seem to have made this entire thing up out of thin air
Topic Starter
Tornado
I just know how things will end up and what people secretly thinks or talking back about me.Just wanted to make a bluff :P
FuZ
that guy is mentally unstable
Catgirl
guys let's play family feud
khelly's family vs alice's family

we surveyed 100 people
name something you put in your butt
clover
what the fuck is going on
Tae

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

who the fuck knows?
clover

Almaz wrote:

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

who the fuck knows?
thanks
FuZ
˙ ͜ʟ˙
clover
What the ˙ ͜ʟ˙ did you just fucking ˙ ͜ʟ˙ about ˙ ͜ʟ˙, you little ˙ ͜ʟ˙? I’ll have you know I ˙ ͜ʟ˙ top of my ˙ ͜ʟ˙ in the (˙ ͜ʟ˙), and I’ve been involved in numerous ˙ ͜ʟ˙ on ˙ ͜ʟ˙, and I have over ˙ ͜ʟ˙ confirmed ˙ ͜ʟ˙. I am trained in ˙ ͜ʟ˙ warfare and I’m the top ˙ ͜ʟ˙ in the entire US ˙ ͜ʟ˙ forces. You are nothing to ˙ ͜ʟ˙ but just another ˙ ͜ʟ˙. I will ˙ ͜ʟ˙ you the fuck out with ˙ ͜ʟ˙ the likes of which has never been seen before on this ˙ ͜ʟ˙, mark my ˙ ͜ʟ˙ words. You think you can get away with ˙ ͜ʟ˙ that shit to me over the ˙ ͜ʟ˙? Think again, ˙ ͜ʟ˙. As we speak I am contacting my secret ˙ ͜ʟ˙ of ˙ ͜ʟ˙ across the USA and your ˙ ͜ʟ˙ is being traced right now so you better ˙ ͜ʟ˙ for the ˙ ͜ʟ˙, maggot. The ˙ ͜ʟ˙ that wipes out the pathetic little ˙ ͜ʟ˙ you call your ˙ ͜ʟ˙. You’re fucking ˙ ͜ʟ˙, ˙ ͜ʟ˙. I can be any˙ ͜ʟ˙, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ˙ ͜ʟ˙, and that’s just with my ˙ ͜ʟ˙. Not only am I extensively ˙ ͜ʟ˙ in ˙ ͜ʟ˙ combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the ˙ ͜ʟ˙ States Marine ˙ ͜ʟ˙ and I will use ˙ ͜ʟ˙ to its full ˙ ͜ʟ˙ to wipe your miserable ˙ ͜ʟ˙ off the face of the continent, you little ˙ ͜ʟ˙. If only you could have known what unholy ˙ ͜ʟ˙ your little “˙ ͜ʟ˙” comment was about to ˙ ͜ʟ˙ down upon ˙ ͜ʟ˙, maybe you would have ˙ ͜ʟ˙ your fucking ˙ ͜ʟ˙. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the ˙ ͜ʟ˙, you goddamn ˙ ͜ʟ˙. I will shit ˙ ͜ʟ˙ all over you and ˙ ͜ʟ˙ will drown in it. You’re fucking ˙ ͜ʟ˙, kiddo.
Catgirl
i like pens
_handholding
pen island . com
show more