Offset: (Personal opinion) In the case of me, I move 00:00:637 - to 00:00:937 - . and I delete the 00:04:237 - . This is because it can keep 4beats by carrying it out.
00:22:087 (7,8,9) - You pick up a guitar sound in 00:21:337 (1,2,3,4) - . So, 3notes has a sense of incongruity here. I recommend that I switch to 1/1 slider to match a guitar sound in the same way.
00:56:887 (4) - I recommend 2circle. 00:56:737 (3) - and the pronunciation of the 00:56:887 (4) - are the same and think that 3 circles are suitable most.
01:14:587 (3,4) - Because the 01:14:737 - is a strong snare sound, I recommend ctrl+G.
00:00:637 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2) - wwww
00:04:237 (1,2,3) - I recommend that I shift in the same way as 00:01:237 (4,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2) - a little. http://puu.sh/r53xd.jpg
00:12:937 (1,2) - 00:14:737 (3,4) - ^
00:22:087 (7,8,9) - It's the same as Murasakibara's Extra.
00:41:737 (1,2) - I can't recommend the placement that the end-point of the slider is hard to judge personally.
00:42:937 (1,2) - ^
01:02:737 (1) - ^ Furthermore, there is it until a change of the SV...Because it is difficult to play very much, I recommend move.
01:26:137 (1,2) - ^
This diff is constructed by hard overlap and low AR. It is map which it is hard to playing by synergy very much. I recommend a change to the placement that a slider end-point can judge as much as possible.
00:34:987 (3,4,5,6) - I don't understand a reason using the different distance. I think that this becomes the factor of the confusion.
It's too original map. Because it is snapping which I can't judge, I cannot suggest it. sorry.
00:01:837 (1) - Why is it a reverse slider? And it is an unnatural blank 00:02:287 (2) - . I think that 1/2 slider is enough.
00:03:037 (1) - ^
00:05:287 - I don't feel the need of the blank. I recommend the addition of the circle.
00:12:187 - 00:16:387 - ^
00:48:637 (4) - I recommend a circle in the same way as 00:43:837 (3) -
01:18:337 (4,5) - I recommend 1/2 slider. It matches it as 01:18:637 (6) - and a pair of the vocal follow. In addition, I think that I can break off congested area of objects of the 01:17:737 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -
00:21:337 (1,1) - stack miss?
01:12:937 (1) - Would you widen little a bit distance? like this 01:11:737 (1) -
01:15:337 (1) - I don't feel need of stack. Would you move it?
00:21:937 (4,5) - Rhythm is artificiality. Because the 00:22:087 - is a strong sound, it is good for the start of the slider. http://puu.sh/r55UI.jpg
00:59:137 (2,4) - The 00:58:537 (1,3) - is a main vocal. and The 00:59:137 (2,4) - is a chorus. So, I recommend different rhythm. Would you change to 1/2 reverse slider? It can pick up a snare sound of 00:59:287 - and the 01:00:487 - http://puu.sh/r564O.jpg
00:00:637 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - The rhythm is strange. I recommend a shift of 1/2s. http://puu.sh/r56it.jpg This links the suggestion of the offset of the General.
00:29:737 (1) - out-of-the-box ww
I can't suggest the diff of the high degree of very difficulty. sorry and gl
- some bgs have wrong resolution, you should check it and make 1366x768 like in other diffs. - hmm you have in tags basuke, the basketball and kuroko no . You should probably also add basket imo. - dunno if i'm right, but i checked some webs of cd for this song and i didn't see any (TV Size) thing in title, so maybe add it in tags?
- 00:29:737 (1) - Not really a fan of using many repeaters in a row in Easy diffs though.. like u could just remove two repeaters and start next 3/2 slider here 00:31:087 - :c - 01:13:687 (2,3) - Overall i have no problem with this pattern, but it could be flows better i guess. Maybe give a chance to this example? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6053046 - 01:22:537 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - triggered! http://puu.sh/r5tc0/39edb0b4b5.jpg
- wow i don't really like rhythm at start tbh xd.. soo * 00:00:637 (1,2) - > 00:01:837 (3,4) - sounds literally the same, so i guess using two 1/2 sliders or 1 + 1/2 with repeater will be good option, for that one i prefer using second option 1 + 1/2 repeater feels better. * 00:03:037 (1) - repeater is pretty loud and would be really cool to hit that one too, so 00:03:037 (1) - removing this and adding 00:03:037 - circle and next 1/2 slider? - 00:05:137 (4,5) - 00:20:737 (2,3) - check spacings xd - 00:16:837 (4,5) - Well.. i see here u changed rhythm consistency, but u didn't want to have it consistent in the whole part? i would just ctrl g this, but it's up to you. - 01:16:087 (2,3) - you sure u don't want to blanket those? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6053168 - 01:21:337 (1) - no NC no NC no NC, u NC'ed every second downbeat -> second downbeat is here 01:22:537 (1) - xd
- 00:19:687 (5) - Why u don't extend slider to 1/1 to fit with guitar sound, like u did here 00:22:087 (4) - ? - 00:34:237 (4) - Minor, but how about rearraging slider by using Ctrl J + Ctrl G -> https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6053255 then flow from 00:34:237 (4,1) - will be convenient w - 00:41:437 (5,2) - stackkk - 01:02:737 (1) - I don't really think that NC is really nessesary, even if it changes SV, you did NC before 01:02:137 (1) - at the same place, so i think that one should be enough >< - 01:23:737 (1,2,3) - maybe instead of three 1/2 stack, try to move (1) on 148/46 cause vocal starts here 01:23:887 (2) - and having separated vocals / drums sounds emphasis is neat :3
* od 8 in 4.28 diff is :S // I would just reduce it to 7.5 =w=
- 01:12:937 (1,3) - reep stack again - 01:26:737 (3) - maybe add nc cause snaps changing, you did it in Hard so try here too? - well good diff lol
- uhh this will be hard to mod, feel free to deny all suggestions lol -> ok let's NC modding
- hp 10 is really deadly, even if it's specially.. i'd recommend to use hp 8 or 8.5 at least thou. - 00:18:037 (3,4) - polarity sucks here so much zzz... how about nc (4) to avoid mass confusion? - 00:21:937 (5) - same thing about ncing this to keep 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 circle pattern. - 00:31:087 (7) - NC for downbeat. - 00:34:837 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - what's going on with the spacing? which one got emphasis and which not, this is really weird actually xd - 00:38:437 (2) - I personally prefer to ctrl H slider. Because i see alternation between sliders 00:37:387 (3,7) - 00:37:687 (5,1) - with exactly the same direction, so that one should be ctrl h'ed to keep commutativity. - 00:45:487 (2,3) - can't really understand why you decide to map 1/4 when there aren't any sounds on blue ticks lol. Normal 1/2 snap is fine too ;w;
- from personal suggestions 00:15:787 (3) - i would stack this not on head, but on tail of 00:15:937 (4) - plays funnier and it's still kinda misdirection - 00:19:387 (3,4) - why spacing so low here, even if specially that's not ok ;w; // give it a try and move 00:19:537 (4) - on 407/113 ? - 00:30:637 (1) - why is this nc'ed when this 00:30:187 (3) - isn't? :S
- 00:28:237 (4) - super cool if you make parallel to 00:28:537 (1) - and on the occasion do blanket with 00:28:987 (2) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6053851 - 01:02:737 (1,1) - reep stack v2 - 01:26:437 (3,3) - can you avoid overlap, it kinda bugs me a little :v - probably my fav one lol
- 00:10:087 (6) - 00:19:687 (6) - well.. i'd nc that cuz many reasons like sv changing, long route and etc. - 00:17:737 (1) - how about ctrl g, flow feels better from 00:17:437 (6) - if you try it! - 00:25:237 (2,3,4,5,6) - ??? dunno what are you trying to map, but rhythm here sounds like before 00:24:037 (2,3,4) - so i'm confused now : S - 00:30:187 (3,5,7) - NC for SV changing? !!!! - 01:03:337 (1,3) - stack v3 - 01:19:387 (3,4) - not a fan how's flow going here, i would do something like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6054022 - 01:20:137 (1) -> 01:22:462 (2) - sik - also higher ar will be great for high-speed mapzzzz 9.3 ~ 9.5 -> awesome! // ofc if it's specially then ok.
- 00:13:237 (3) - idk i'll just move up that circle a bit to give the image of symmetry structure. - 00:36:787 (6,6) - i got triggered when i saw this aka reep stack v4 xd - 01:02:737 (4) - NC? - 01:26:737 (3) - ^ due to snapping changes?
- small cs, my eternal enemy - 00:13:687 (5,6) - hmm.. everywhere u used constant 0.9 ds in all types of jumps, but here u decide to make 1.5... can you make it consistent or is it specially? : S - 00:28:537 (4) - forgot to NC that one. - 00:30:637 (3) - also if you nc this, it will makes more sense to get 1 - 2 // 1 - 2 sliders -> 1 - 2 circles. - 01:27:337 (1) - please use only circle here, cause now slider end don't fit pretty well with song, even if you silenced it thou..
- 00:42:787 (6) - i personally really want to stack this on 00:42:637 (5) - due to vocal emphasis. - except that i didn't find something that it needs to be mention.
that's all from me, hope i helped with something and good lukk !
00:04:987 (5) - Drum whistle not needed, as drums itself start from 00:05:737 - onwards and besides a guitar riff, there is no drum noise backing the drum whistle
Increase hs volume to 75% here 00:46:087 (5) -
I don't like this 01:21:337 (1,2,3,1,2) - Because the 1/2 drum pattern ends here 01:21:487 (2) - yet 01:21:637 (3) - that is not part of the same pattern (sound wise), is mapped in accordance with the drum pattern before instead of the vocals from here 01:21:937 (1,2) -