dibbity dab, everything fixed
Jounzan wrote:00:36:348 (1) - clap please
00:40:462 (1) - 00:40:977 (1) - 00:41:834 (1) - 00:42:520 (1) -
Nozhomi wrote:ketchup tastes awful. someone stop the evil russians from putting ketchup on pasta please
mmm actually I believe feeling empty is the key, since it gets "filled" in the more upbeat section at 00:17:148 - so I'd leave it like this
- 00:01:205 - / 00:06:691 - Whistle fixed
- Maybe it's just me, but I feel like this section 00:11:662 - feels a bit empty for hitsounds, especially for the Insane. Minimum would be a whistle at 00:12:348 - and 00:15:091 - .
last diff :
- 00:31:120 (4,1) - the jumpstream don't make much sense to the music since music continue to do a down pitch, and that's why 00:31:462 (4,1) - this one work. So for 00:30:862 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - just do is as a continuous stream.
- 01:11:491 (5) - / 01:12:862 (5) - / 01:14:234 (5) - / 01:15:605 (5) - they would benefit from having a NC for the spacing change.
- Considering the nature of the diff and all it offer as gameplay (huge streams, stacked pattern, etc...), using a higher AR would be better here, like smth between 8.5 and 9 (I would use 9 but you probably won't). 8.5 shall be it then
- 00:19:891 (2) - NC should be here and not 00:19:548 (1) - done
- 01:01:548 (2,3) - This gap feels really too small compared to other on that section, expecially when it's supposed to be like 01:00:177 (2,3) - since they cover the same sound.fixed!
- 01:44:234 (1,2) - I wish you could make that more cute.excuse me nani
- 00:20:234 - Missing Normal sampleset.
- 00:33:434 (3) - I don't think it should be stacked, sounds wrong as transition sound.
added the missing sampleset and unstacked the stacked
- First huge problem on that diff, don't do stack for 1/2 and 1/1 rhythm, it will just make new player be more confused when to click or not based on what they saw before
- 00:08:920 (3,1) - sad you didn't stack them like all other before.
- 00:29:491 (1) - Seems that NC is too much if we follow your logic here.
- 00:40:120 (2,1) - That's probably the only stack I would disaprove on that diff, due to the reverse under it. I would make this slider alone to have a clear reading on it and not having the change of a missread or anything, since it's supposed to be the lowest diff of the set.
- Also I'm not sure than 00:39:091 (1,1) - are that great for the lowest diff, fast reverses are hard to predict for a newbie and I don't think that what we should see on the low diff of that set.
- 01:24:348 (2,1) - blanket hi
fixed everything, now stacks are only for 1/2s
Pop for now due to Standard diff about these stacks and reverse sliders issues. Tho the set is clean so I would be glad to nominate it again after these issues are resolved. So call me back when it's done.