Net0 wrote:Well, I've discussed with the mapper. I'll post it as puush, until the bug is fixed. Hopefully I'll edit this when that happen so the mod can be more visible.
Hey from #modreq . It seems you're open for m4m, if you find this mod helpful, pls mod this: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/502648[General]
- Tags Try to add more tags related to this music gender. Also. it's a rule that when you have a guest difficulty, you need to add his nick to the tags. but the nicks were already there? added the official music genre to the tags btw
- The difficulty strain of your mapped difficulties are not consistent.
http://puu.sh/rc333.png;http://puu.sh/rc347.png on the other hand another http://puu.sh/rc369.png
This stuff is not mandatory, just a piece of advice for keeping it all consistent. eeeh are you really basing your advice on a software lol
- Another important point is the difficulty spread name.I really recommend you use this:
- Beginner there's no beginner here you know right
- Normal Standard is the iidx name for the diff, no point in mixing it with the others
- Black Another I'll keep this in mind but idk if I'll change it[Standard]
- The recovery time of the spinner is too short 00:10:291 (1,1) - . Basically you need a bigger gap than 342ms for new players to stop spinning and read the next object. I recommend a 2/1 gap. fixed
- Unsnapped 01:33:262 (8) - it's called stack leniency
- Fix DS 00:23:662 (3,4) - . Currently is 0,94x is that a problem?
- ^ 00:24:691 (5) - 1,0x
- ^ 00:27:434 (4,1) - 0,95x
- ^ 00:28:120 (1,2) - 1,01x
- ^ 00:29:148 (2,1) - 0,99x
- ^ 00:32:577 (2) - 1,04x
- It seems many objects are not with same DS, so I'll stop here about it and heavilly recommend you get over the difficulty once again and fix all distance to one value. You started with 1,1x. That's a good value to use here. that's a joke right? map's completely playable and readable even for newbies, without the need of a constant distance snap like that one
- Avoid 1/2 as much as possible in the first difficulty of the mapset specially, 1* 00:24:520 (4,5) -
- ^ 00:20:920 (2,3) - in this case this is way too hard to tap. Inside a 1/1 gap you can only ask for 1 tap at a time in this difficulty. man you have to tap two times on the same place on 175bpm, doesn't look that hard even for the most retarded player
- Fix blanket 00:27:434 (4,1) - the only blanket I see it's okay right now
- ^ 01:24:348 (2,1) - heyo, just because a blanket it's not perfectly done, that doesn't mean it's not visually appealing or bad to play. The shape of it is done intentionally
- ^ 01:33:948 (1,2) -[Hard]
- Spinner recovery time 00:09:348 (1,1) - is 171ms. what's the problem in this one? it's a hard
- ^ 01:07:891 (1,1) - In this one is 172 ms. ^
- Using jumps in 3* difficulites is not recommended as well 00:30:005 (3,4) - not recommended? Maybe, but it fits and it's not really hard for an hyper diff
- ^ 00:43:205 (1,2) - 2,0x is more ok, but still, I'll warn you about it.
Hopefully you will improve your map. It's a great song. Good luck with it o/[/url]