Mod request from r/osumapping for the top diff onlytyvm!
add "sky_delta sky delta" to tags okaa
And here u go metadata stuff http://endorfin.jp/cd/horizon_note/ https://diverse.direct/endorfin/edcd-0001-2/[
- 00:00:456 (1,2) - Minor aesthetic thing butr you could put the slider end of 2 under the sliderbody of 1, you look clean af
- 00:30:288 (2,3) - The overmapping here isn't great imo, just reversing 00:29:953 (1) - does a better job at expressing both the rhythm and the stop of almost all instruments in the song i think it gives better emphasis tho. and it looks nicer ><
- 00:39:339 (1,2) - shortening these to 1/4 better represents the short cutoff sounds in the map here. Same applies to here 00:42:020 (1,2) - and in other places i want the hold effect on the slider also i want contrast between fast and slow sliders
- 01:20:233 (1,2,1,2,3) - Kinda similar to suggestion on 00:39:339 (1,2) - but having 1/6 sliders instead of the circles would have a really nice effect on the kicks kinda too complicated imo, especially with the 1/3 and timing changes
- 02:22:314 (2,3,4,5,6) - The burst here should continue since the guitar nor the background 1/4 is done a this point, you should probably add a circle on 02:22:733 - the purpose for the burst is to build up the guitar to 02:22:649 - , and i didn't want to continue it because at 02:22:817 - the drums kick in
- 03:21:644 (1,1) - Can u make these into either better squares or more pronounced diamonds k thx i try ;w;
- 03:25:498 (1,2,3) - For the rest of the map you do this sound with a 3/4 slider, kinda weird to have a break in consistency right at the end of the map the last section is different and has a constant 1/2 track so i changed it up a bit
- 00:00:456 (1,1) - Really cool to have the map start and end on the same slider, good shit tbh i didnt even realize that LOL
Sorry for short mod, I've been modding too much ctb recently
Really nice and clean map especially in the kiais, good luck with the set!