forum

Pen Grip Issues

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Daelan
Hello, I've been having a problem with my pen grip recently. I've been using the same one for months and I wasn't able to hit the bottom left corner of my tablet without causing pain in my wrist. I've just started changing it but I want to try other pen grips than the one I just changed it to. The only problem is, my pinky locks up when moving it. It doesn't move smoothly and it bends when it moves inwards towards the palm of my hand. I wan't to test out new grips but my pinky is prohibiting me from doing so.

My usual pen grip has my pinky resting on the tablet (My ring finger rests on my pinky also) I want to try dragging my hand across but when I do I just stop at the wrong places due to a sweaty hand.

Any help for both of these?
mizuki-chan
i think nearly everyone had problems to find their pen grip. i tried to change it quite often too, but in the end i still use my very first grip i started with.
as a matter fact actually no one can "solve" your problem here, because you have to find it out for yourself...
my grip for example is something like no one holds a pen ( it's really awkward ).

the only thing i can suggest :
if your wrist or palm or whatever starts to hurt, take a break
for sweaty hands you can try putting some rubber or tape or bandage around where you grip your fingers
you can take a look to other players pen grip (f.e youtube), but it probably dont solve your problem