did everything except for ones with comments, i noticed i made many obvious mistakes with the spacing so thanks for making me realize them
- try normal hp3 and hard hp5, better for the diff spread, generally ppl dont use hp>od i think
- 320kbps mp3 is unrankable, u should encode it to 128-192kbps dunno how to convert an mp3 file's kbps, do u know someone who can?
- 00:23:299 (3) - 3->1 missing ds
- 02:22:095 (1) - 1->2 missing ds
really well-structured normal
- 00:12:499 (6) - add nc? i'm going for a new combo each verse so yeah
- 00:18:499 (7,1,2) - 1/1 gap and 1/2 gap featuring with same distance is bad for reading, do sth different here?
- 00:21:799 (4,5) - looks too close visually, try this maybe
- 00:29:599 (7,8) - this is very hard to read, doing a trick here makes no sense to me.. just do a simple triplet like 00:31:998 (4,5,6) - ?
- 00:39:498 (9,1) - the distance for this 1/2 gap is pretty similar to previous 1/4 gap -> 00:38:298 (6,7) - , so spacing 00:40:098 (1) - out would be more intuitive to read
- 01:25:697 (7,8,9) - similarly, space the triplet farther from 01:26:297 (1) -
- 02:18:495 (9) - similar point u know
- 01:37:096 (2) - nc on this object to make 01:36:497 (1) - the slowdown more special
- 01:57:796 (5,6) - this would flow better to 6 visually imo, also looks kinda consistent with 4
- 02:16:995 (5,6) - this jump is really too sudden
thanks for modding, good luck on your queue!