posted
Total Posts
show more
Shiro

Equivalent wrote:

HeatKai wrote:

why change my taiko's name :<
just put my name in tag , okay already :<
renaming to "taiko oni" is to indicate the taiko is using the instrument, muzukashi is for vocal if im not wrong
You're wrong, it's a matter of difficulty. Oni = Insane and Muzukashii = Hard. Although most Taiko diffs are actually Oni diffs, no one bothers naming them Taiko Oni, which I greatly hate. Would you name a standard diff "standard" ? No. So stay consistent and give an idea of the difficulty of the diff even for Taiko.

Also, rechecking.

General
  1. The scorebar-colour is still to big... Ah well. Remove the unnecessary transparency at least...
  2. For all diffs including taiko: the hitsounds are quite low in the beginning, and really too low during the kiai.
Easy
  1. 00:34:072 (3) - Going back to the very corner of the screen seems a bit weird to me... Try moving it elsewhere ?
Normal
  1. Still hard for a Normal... There are quite a lot of 1/2, some confusing patterns as well... Ah, PM me in-game whenever you can so I can help you fix it.
  2. 00:14:717 (1) - The spinner becomes abruptly silent, which sounds bad. Move the silenced timing section to the very end of the spinner.
0OoMickeyoO0's Hard
Is fine.

Insane
Is fine.

HeatKai's Taiko Oni
Is fine.

Still needs a bit of work, but you're almost there ! PM in-game for help for the Normal if you want.

I (quickly) made fixed versions of the scorebar:

Mikkuri

backstep wrote:

0OoMickeyoO0 wrote:

*change green line in kiai, S --> S:C2*

fixed~
พี่ฟิคไปแล้วล่ะน้องเอ๋ย พี่ลืมบอก -.-
ป่าวพี่ ผมแก้เสียงใหม่ มันมีเส้นที่ไม่ได้ใช้อยู่อะครับ ลองเช็คดูแล้ว มีบางเสียงที่ต้องใส่เพิ่มด้วย
Topic Starter
Backstep

Odaril wrote:

renaming to "taiko oni" is to indicate the taiko is using the instrument, muzukashi is for vocal if im not wrong
You're wrong, it's a matter of difficulty. Oni = Insane and Muzukashii = Hard. Although most Taiko diffs are actually Oni diffs, no one bothers naming them Taiko Oni, which I greatly hate. Would you name a standard diff "standard" ? No. So stay consistent and give an idea of the difficulty of the diff even for Taiko.

Also, rechecking.

General
  1. The scorebar-colour is still to big... Ah well. Remove the unnecessary transparency at least...
  2. For all diffs including taiko: the hitsounds are quite low in the beginning, and really too low during the kiai.

Change sound with 60% in kiai time.

Easy
  1. 00:34:072 (3) - Going back to the very corner of the screen seems a bit weird to me... Try moving it elsewhere ?
Normal
  1. Still hard for a Normal... There are quite a lot of 1/2, some confusing patterns as well... Ah, PM me in-game whenever you can so I can help you fix it.
  2. 00:14:717 (1) - The spinner becomes abruptly silent, which sounds bad. Move the silenced timing section to the very end of the spinner.
0OoMickeyoO0's Hard
Is fine.

Insane
Is fine.

HeatKai's Taiko Oni
Is fine.

Still needs a bit of work, but you're almost there ! PM in-game for help for the Normal if you want.
Thanks for irc mod Odaril-chan, all fixed. :3
Shiro
why -chan =(

Also, there's still a problem with the scorebar-bg. The bottom is too short and the scorebar-colour overlaps it. Try using this one:

Fix and I'll bubble.

EDIT: got kudosu denied
Topic Starter
Backstep
I'm sorry about -chan Odaril >w< (I dunno you are man) I'll fix it tomorrow. :3
Topic Starter
Backstep
Fixed scorebar-bg now :)

Fix and I'll bubble.
EDIT : Thanks you Odaril. :oops:
Shiro
Alright. Everything is fine now. Bubbled.

For the next modders: scorebar-colour.png is bigger than the templateskin size, but it does perfectly fit in the scorebar-bg.
Topic Starter
Backstep

Odaril wrote:

Alright. Everything is fine now. Bubbled.

For the next modders: scorebar-colour.png is bigger than the templateskin size, but it does perfectly fit in the scorebar-bg.
Yay, Thanks you :P
jericho2442
informed heatkai of a fix to the taiko BG what must be done before rank, once he has posted that and you have uploaded the fix, contact me again and i will rank
HeatKai
fix'd

==''
uguu to Jericho2442

p/s : I hate the limit for message.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jericho2442
hmmm done some research into the name of the song, and im not sure its right, everywhere i get "Bao Bao (Tender)" not "Just a little"

since we use the songs proper names here.....yea
Topic Starter
Backstep
Hmm... about a name of this song. "Bao bao" in Thai name isn't have name in English. Most of people form internet use "Tender" for this song, but "Tender" in deep Thai meaning isn't match for "Bao bao" (If you use gg translate form Thai>Eng = soft soft, it very stupid and not match in Thai deep meaning) , then I translate lyrics and name of this song for deep Thai meaning. I get "Just a little" for name of this song. I think it match in Thai meaning more than "Tender" :>
jericho2442
what im saying is it should be called Bao Bao because that is the songs legitimate name ;)
Topic Starter
Backstep
_ _" Err... I should fix my SB again (fix only title). I'll fix it tomorrow. Can you rank my map after I fix ? (when you wake up) because when you wake up I'll back to university for mid-term exam and study hard again until Octember T_T, I cannot playing Osu! when I live university (internet in university block all online game and cannot login Osu!, however I can talk you or other people with forum :>)
Topic Starter
Backstep
All Fixed. (Title and SB)

And ready to rank =w=
jericho2442
ooook finally title is fixed, obv its only a title change so the old bubble still counts, enjoy your Heart
Maraiga
Gratz (:
Shiro
finally ! congratulations <3
HeatKai
congratz Bakastep <3
Topic Starter
Backstep
Thanks you everyone to following my map xD (love you all bao bao :3)
indyinyou
ยืนดีด้วย

~ เบา เบา ~ :oops:
deohome123
ยินดีด้วยครับ :) แมพทำสวยดีครับ
Topic Starter
Backstep
ขอบคุณนะ ^^" (Thank for followed indyinyou and deohome123)