forum

NAOKI with Y&Co. - DYNAMITE RAVE (super euro version)

posted
Total Posts
show more
windsguideme
;)
Lizbeth
Hi hi!! sorry for the delay ^^U

Expert
Awesome map, can't stop playing it x)
00:18:400 (7) - suggesting to add new combo here, dunno, i just think those sliders have to be in a independent combo ><~
you may wanna add a spinner somewhere to make different score between each player D:

Difficulty
same of spinner~
00:18:400 (7) - same as expert~

Beginner
mm no problems... I just feel like notes after spinner came too fast, that's all.

other diffs are fine.

I'm not excellent with timing, but i felt like hitting early a lot while playing, you might wanna get some expert timing help >.<

anyway, great map as always
<3
Topic Starter
LaunchedthousandShip

Lizbeth wrote:

Hi hi!! sorry for the delay ^^U

Expert
Awesome map, can't stop playing it x)
00:18:400 (7) - suggesting to add new combo here, dunno, i just think those sliders have to be in a independent combo ><~
you may wanna add a spinner somewhere to make different score between each player D:

Difficulty
same of spinner~
00:18:400 (7) - same as expert~

Beginner
mm no problems... I just feel like notes after spinner came too fast, that's all.

other diffs are fine.

I'm not excellent with timing, but i felt like hitting early a lot while playing, you might wanna get some expert timing help >.<

anyway, great map as always
<3

Thank you Liz~ here is my reply :3

General
Timing issue fixed.
I didnt add spinners in the last two diffs, I understand it would be better, if there are spiners. However, I just dont feel anypart need them >_> so~ no spinners.

Expert
I glad you like it~
Combo issue fixed.

Difficulty
Combo issue fixed.

Beginner
Spinner issue fixed.

Ready for recheck.
Lizbeth
Can't complain now ^^

bubbled~

EDIT: bubble repair
Ulysses
Sorry for posting wrongly- -~
Extra post..
kazenotama
Topic Starter
LaunchedthousandShip

kazenotama wrote:

taiko diff :<
Have you ever noticed that this is a bubbled map? Also you should ask me if I need guest diff before map it and post here.
I really appreciate that you make a diff for me. However, sorry, this time I can not accept this diff since I already have 5 diffs in total and 3Insane, also it is a bubbled map. Be my guest next time.
kazenotama

LaunchedthousandShip wrote:

kazenotama wrote:

taiko diff :<
Have you ever noticed that this is a bubbled map? Also you should ask me if I need guest diff before map it and post here.
I really appreciate that you make a diff for me. However, sorry, this time I can not accept this diff since I already have 5 diffs in total and 3Insane, also it is a bubbled map. Be my guest next time.
sorry..I have not noticed it
but the time I decide to mod it(yesterday),at that time it was not bubbled T.T
I know that you r not a taiko player,but if you can accept it will be my pleasure
and I really want to make it approved :|
Topic Starter
LaunchedthousandShip

kazenotama wrote:

sorry..I have not noticed it
but the time I decide to mod it(yesterday),at that time it was not bubbled T.T
I know that you r not a taiko player,but if you can accept it will be my pleasure
and I really want to make it approved :|
I talked this with mat, last night it was popped for fixing a little stuffs, but still it was bubbled by a mat and ready for bat check. Also the diff limited is 5, I already have 5 as you know and Insane limited is 3, the recommend is 2. Therefore I cant not accpet any other diffs especially an Insane one. I try to catch you in game, talk about this, but I failed. I understand and gratitude for your diff. But Im not able to accept it, please, be my guest next time. Also, if the approved you mentioned means that the diff mapped for approval but not rank, I can not take it either. This whole mapset is mapped for rank.
Shohei Ohtani
(super euro version) should be (Super Euro Ver.)?
NAOKI with Y&Co should be NAOKI feat. Y&Co or NAOKI & Y&Co

Unless that's how NAOKI named it ;D~
DeeN

CDFA wrote:

DYNAMITE RAVE 〜super euro version〜(ParaParaParadise:NAOKI with Y&Co.)
no no u do not understand what feat. means in bemani

also i noticed this song from the ParaParaParadise first but never mind :P
Topic Starter
LaunchedthousandShip

CDFA wrote:

lol you didnt do much homework on research~

feat. is different, and how come with but not &? becoz it is how it called (by everyone).

about super euro version, ah, man, I think thats just how it be called by someone. SUPER EURO VERSION, Super euro Version, SUPER EURO VERSIO, -Super Euro Version-, (Super Euro Version), plus the one you said, Super Euro Ver.
Which one should I pick? You prefer one to onther, so does others. So I would rather like to keep it as it is now.
Dotsu
Four different slider speeds are used in [Difficulty] and that's unrankable
Topic Starter
LaunchedthousandShip

impossiblexu wrote:

Four different slider speeds are used in [Difficulty] and that's unrankable
Thank you, then this will go to graveyard or just here in pending forever. I know what Im mapping, and I know ranking rules well. Shit can be perfect to ranking rules, but still shit. Map against ranking rules should have the qualification to be ranked, as long as the unrankable parts make sense and does not cause trouble to play.

Dont kill ppl's creativities and imaginations.
narakucrimson
Hi there!

[General]
  1. Well actually I haven't got much to say, but to ampologize in advance for the massive combo mod :3
[Beginner]
  1. 07:611 (1,1,1) - Just a little thought here, as the pitch goes up, why don't you make this also go up, instead of down? :D
  2. 19:211 (1) - This NC bugs me a little :P Could you remove it, please?
  3. 27:211 (2) - The music changes the pace quiet a lot. I think a NC would be appropriate. And I think you should remove the next new combo, the one at 28:811 (1), and keep a two slider long combo pattern until 39:211.
  4. 49:211 (1) - Can you remove this new combo? Please note that the next combo is 4 beats long, and so would be this one if you apply my suggestion :)
  5. 55:611 (1) - I don't like this NC either. The vocals seem to keep the high pitch, so I'd keep it in the same combo.
  6. 01:05:211 (1) - For reasons similar as before, I'd suggest removing the NC.
  7. 01:16:011 (1) - My, I would remove this new combo and add it to the next circle. I mean, why not keeping the 4 beats long combos? I think it is more consistent with how the song sounds, and it would look better~
  8. 01:21:211 (1) - You'll need to remove this NC too, if you have followed all the NC mod.
  9. 01:24:411 (1) - And this one too
[Noldmal] <--- Lol it sounds funny
  1. I'm not such a big fan of using so many new combos, but at least they are consistent on this difficulty. Other than that, found nothing.
[Basic]
  1. 41:211 (5) - NC here? It's a good idea imo, because of the change in the vocals and everything~
  2. Good, good, I liked this difficulty! :)
[Difficulty]
  1. First and foremost, I think that the synonym of "Hard" you are trying to use is "Difficult", not "Difficulty". I won't get into the definitions given in the dictionary but you should change the name to [Difficult].
  2. 13:911 (1) - This new combo (the one of the middle in the triplet) seems pretty pointless to me. Just using the last one of the triplet is enough.
  3. 41:011 (1) - Since the vocals and rythm change in the end of the slider, I'd say the new combo isn't needed. I'd add it to the next circle.
  4. Great hitsound manipulation!
[Expert]
  1. 13:911 (1) - The same as in [Difficulty]. Remove this new combo.
  2. Gorgeous :3
The map looks pretty good. I hope you can take my mod into consideration even though it's bubbled :3

Have my star!
Topic Starter
LaunchedthousandShip

narakucrimson wrote:

Hi there!

[General]
  1. Well actually I haven't got much to say, but to ampologize in advance for the massive combo mod :3
[Beginner]
  1. 07:611 (1,1,1) - Just a little thought here, as the pitch goes up, why don't you make this also go up, instead of down? :D
  2. 19:211 (1) - This NC bugs me a little :P Could you remove it, please?
  3. 27:211 (2) - The music changes the pace quiet a lot. I think a NC would be appropriate. And I think you should remove the next new combo, the one at 28:811 (1), and keep a two slider long combo pattern until 39:211.
  4. 49:211 (1) - Can you remove this new combo? Please note that the next combo is 4 beats long, and so would be this one if you apply my suggestion :)
  5. 55:611 (1) - I don't like this NC either. The vocals seem to keep the high pitch, so I'd keep it in the same combo.
  6. 01:05:211 (1) - For reasons similar as before, I'd suggest removing the NC.
  7. 01:16:011 (1) - My, I would remove this new combo and add it to the next circle. I mean, why not keeping the 4 beats long combos? I think it is more consistent with how the song sounds, and it would look better~
  8. 01:21:211 (1) - You'll need to remove this NC too, if you have followed all the NC mod.
  9. 01:24:411 (1) - And this one too
[Noldmal] <--- Lol it sounds funny
  1. I'm not such a big fan of using so many new combos, but at least they are consistent on this difficulty. Other than that, found nothing.
[Basic]
  1. 41:211 (5) - NC here? It's a good idea imo, because of the change in the vocals and everything~
  2. Good, good, I liked this difficulty! :)
[Difficulty]
  1. First and foremost, I think that the synonym of "Hard" you are trying to use is "Difficult", not "Difficulty". I won't get into the definitions given into the dictionary but you should change the name to [Difficult].
  2. 13:911 (1) - This new combo (the one of the middle in the triplet) seems pretty pointless to me. Just using the last one of the triplet is enough.
  3. 41:011 (1) - Since the vocals and rythm change in the end of the slider, I'd say the new combo isn't needed. I'd add it to the next circle.
  4. Great hitsound manipulation!
[Expert]
  1. 13:911 (1) - The same as in [Difficulty]. Remove this new combo.
  2. Gorgeous :3
The map looks pretty good. I hope you can take my mod into consideration even though it's bubbled :3

Have my star!
Thank you for modding this, I may fix most of them if you just post it before bubble, but you should know that popping a bubble isnt only about something not suit your taste, mine or any other people's. Especially if it was popped by the one who requested a bubble request from a mat. Therefore, I wont make any changes even some of your post are good points. Also, for diff name, just come from Dance Dance Revolution, you may like to check that out.
narakucrimson
Well to my defense, I must say that no bubbled map is perfect either :3

If it's because of the bubble, we can always talk to the MAT who bubbled it to re-bubble it.

Still, the mod is mostly just suggestions. Except for the combo thing in Easy, I really think it would be better that way, it's not just about personal likes...
Krisom

Thank you for modding this, I may fix most of them if you just post it before bubble, but you should know that popping a bubble isnt only about something not suit your taste, mine or any other people's. Especially if it was popped by the one who requested a bubble request from a mat. Therefore, I wont make any changes even some of your post are good points. Also, for diff name, just come from Dance Dance Revolution, you may like to check that out.
WHAT. Go fix your attitude now. If you think a modpost makes sense but you won't fix your map just because you have a bubble, you're doing it all wrong. Why are you mapping? Just to get your map ranked? Don't you care even a little bit by the ending quality of your map at all? Man! You even said you agree with some of those fixes!! You can do all the fixes you think they are necesary before the rank, but if you get your rank and you notice something later that bugs you, you will be never able to change it. Ever. And if you care enough about your maps and about osu! having great maps for everyone, you should avoid that as much as possible.
EDIT:

General-
· The difficulty levels for every DDR game ever made are (in order of difficulty) are Beginner, Light/Basic, Another/Trick/Standard/Difficult, SSR/Maniac/Heavy/Expert and S-Maniac/Oni/Challenge. There is no "Noldmal" anywhere (if you don't believe me, go here) and in this spread, "Basic" is a hard difficulty. Also "Difficulty" should be renamed "Difficult". Since you have a 5-diffs spread, I'd go with the SuperNOVA names and make the names "Beginner, Basic, Difficult, Expert and Challenge" in order of difficulty.
· You lack "SuperNOVA" in tags (the DDR where this song comes from)
· Since you have ranked maps with your old name, add "Suck" to the tags for those searching your maps with your old name.
· If you're going to do speedups/slowdowns in the hardest difficulties, I strongly advise you against using tickrate 0.5. it makes the slowdowns/speedups harder to read.
· Disable countdown on all diffs since it's not being used.

Beginner-
00:09:211 (1) - Remove the NC to keep the combo pattern that the previous combos had.
00:14:411 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - This parttern would make more sense if it was (1,2,1,2,1,2) instead of the current (1,2,3,1,2,3)
00:20:411 (1,1,1,1) - New combo spam isn't really necesary here, you could remove the second and the fourth NC, and after that, remove the NC from 00:27:211 (2) -
00:28:811 (1,1,1,1,1,1,2) - New combo spam isn't really necesary here either, hmmm, the new combos should be (for this pattern) 00:27:211 (1) - 00:30:411 (1) - 00:33:611 (1) - and 00:36:811 (1) -
00:39:611 - Delete this break, it's so short that the warning arrows appear while playing.
00:41:211 (1) - Add a clap at the first repeand and the end? Feels kinda empty right now...
00:44:411 (1) - ^
00:50:811 (1,2,3,4) - Pay attention to the surrounding combos. Either split this one into two (add a new combo at (3)), or remove the new combo from 00:49:211 (1)
00:54:011 (1) - Add a finsih. And maybe a whistle.
00:59:611 (2) - Clap at the first and 3rd repeat. Also, a finish at the 2nd repeat would sound nice.
01:05:211 (1) - Finish at the end.
Ad for the ending pattern, you can pretty much apply the same NC suggestions than the similar patterns near the start.
Also, you're lacking too mcuh hitsoudns

Noldmal-

01:06:011 (2) - Add a finish on the second repeat

Basic-
00:30:811 (3,4,1) - Be careful with uneven spacings like this when the beat is so stable. Make these even
00:40:011 (1,2,3,4) - Since this is following the beat, you should make these all normal hitnormals with a low volume.
00:41:211 (5) - Add a new combo and unstack, it's hard to read.
00:48:411 (4) - What is this finish doing here? Remove it
00:54:011 (1) - Aaaand add a finish hitsound here.
01:06:811 (1,2) - Since these are beats, make them low-volume normal hitnormals
After the break, you mapped to a new rhythm, adding a great difficulty spike to the song. I would nt suggest you to do this, since whomever has been playing this (and passes everything so far) might be failing in the end due to a completely different rhythm.
01:21:711 (3,4) - A tad confusing for just a Hard diff, I'd move (4) somewhere else that desn't tricks the mind into thinking that (3) has one more (or one less) repeat.
01:23:311 (3,4,5,6) - Same as above ^
You're lacking hitsounds in the whole ending pattern. The music is great here to add whistles and claps, don't just use finishes or it gets old.

Difficulty-
00:12:411 (1,2,3) - Just. Don't. This is the reason on why we set the rule of no more than 3 sliderspeeds, because it can be used wrong like this. If there is no way to tell the difference between a normal slider with different lenght or a speedup/slowdown, don't add the speedup/slowdown. I'd say "use slidetick..." but these are 1/2 long sliders, so you'd have to add slidertick 4, and it doesn't fits the song.
00:13:811 (5,1,1) - Why the two (1)s in this triple? The second one is not necesary
00:54:011 (3) - Finish at the start
You can improve the hitsounding here by a lot.

Expert-
00:09:611 (3,4,5,6,7) - The spacing of this stream is not qute even. (4) is closer to (3) than the rest of the notes, and it makes the stream look a tad ugly.
00:13:611 (4,1,1) - Why the two (1)s in this triple? The second one is not necesary
00:14:011 - to 00:19:511. Add more htsounds, you just added one whistle at the start of each combo.
00:20:411 - to 00:25:211. Same as above, add mroe hitsounds, sounds empty right now.
00:33:011 (9) - Adding a clap to this note makes the stream hitsounding sound less random
00:41:011 (5) - Remove this finsih
00:41:211 (1) - Finish this
00:47:611 (1) - A finish here sounds nice too
As for the ending pattern, same as from 00:14:011 to 00:25:211, you'll need more hitsounds.

You should improve your hitsounding a lot. You can also tweak some patterns. It's easier to see what we're doing wrong (or what we are not doing right) when someone helps us. So, you should see if you can find more people to help you and get more modposts.

Also, now that you don't have a "bubble holding you back", you can now take a look at the other modposts! yay!
Topic Starter
LaunchedthousandShip

Krisom wrote:

WHAT. Go fix your attitude now. If you think a modpost makes sense but you won't fix your map just because you have a bubble, you're doing it all wrong. Why are you mapping? Just to get your map ranked? Don't you care even a little bit by the ending quality of your map at all? Man! You even said you agree with some of those fixes!! You can do all the fixes you think they are necesary before the rank, but if you get your rank and you notice something later that bugs you, you will be never able to change it. Ever. And if you care enough about your maps and about osu! having great maps for everyone, you should avoid that as much as possible.
EDIT:

General-
· The difficulty levels for every DDR game ever made are (in order of difficulty) are Beginner, Light/Basic, Another/Trick/Standard/Difficult, SSR/Maniac/Heavy/Expert and S-Maniac/Oni/Challenge. There is no "Noldmal" anywhere (if you don't believe me, go here) and in this spread, "Basic" is a hard difficulty. Also "Difficulty" should be renamed "Difficult". Since you have a 5-diffs spread, I'd go with the SuperNOVA names and make the names "Beginner, Basic, Difficult, Expert and Challenge" in order of difficulty.
· You lack "SuperNOVA" in tags (the DDR where this song comes from)
· Since you have ranked maps with your old name, add "Suck" to the tags for those searching your maps with your old name.
· If you're going to do speedups/slowdowns in the hardest difficulties, I strongly advise you against using tickrate 0.5. it makes the slowdowns/speedups harder to read.
· Disable countdown on all diffs since it's not being used.

Beginner-
00:09:211 (1) - Remove the NC to keep the combo pattern that the previous combos had.
00:14:411 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - This parttern would make more sense if it was (1,2,1,2,1,2) instead of the current (1,2,3,1,2,3)
00:20:411 (1,1,1,1) - New combo spam isn't really necesary here, you could remove the second and the fourth NC, and after that, remove the NC from 00:27:211 (2) -
00:28:811 (1,1,1,1,1,1,2) - New combo spam isn't really necesary here either, hmmm, the new combos should be (for this pattern) 00:27:211 (1) - 00:30:411 (1) - 00:33:611 (1) - and 00:36:811 (1) -
00:39:611 - Delete this break, it's so short that the warning arrows appear while playing.
00:41:211 (1) - Add a clap at the first repeand and the end? Feels kinda empty right now...
00:44:411 (1) - ^
00:50:811 (1,2,3,4) - Pay attention to the surrounding combos. Either split this one into two (add a new combo at (3)), or remove the new combo from 00:49:211 (1)
00:54:011 (1) - Add a finsih. And maybe a whistle.
00:59:611 (2) - Clap at the first and 3rd repeat. Also, a finish at the 2nd repeat would sound nice.
01:05:211 (1) - Finish at the end.
Ad for the ending pattern, you can pretty much apply the same NC suggestions than the similar patterns near the start.
Also, you're lacking too mcuh hitsoudns

Noldmal-

01:06:011 (2) - Add a finish on the second repeat

Basic-
00:30:811 (3,4,1) - Be careful with uneven spacings like this when the beat is so stable. Make these even
00:40:011 (1,2,3,4) - Since this is following the beat, you should make these all normal hitnormals with a low volume.
00:41:211 (5) - Add a new combo and unstack, it's hard to read.
00:48:411 (4) - What is this finish doing here? Remove it
00:54:011 (1) - Aaaand add a finish hitsound here.
After the break, you mapped to a new rhythm, adding a great difficulty spike to the song. I would nt suggest you to do this, since whomever has been playing this (and passes everything so far) might be failing in the end due to a completely different rhythm.
01:21:711 (3,4) - A tad confusing for just a Hard diff, I'd move (4) somewhere else that desn't tricks the mind into thinking that (3) has one more (or one less) repeat.
01:23:311 (3,4,5,6) - Same as above ^
You're lacking hitsounds in the whole ending pattern. The music is great here to add whistles and claps, don't just use finishes or it gets old.

Difficulty-
00:12:411 (1,2,3) - Just. Don't. This is the reason on why we set the rule of no more than 3 sliderspeeds, because it can be used wrong like this. If there is no way to tell the difference between a normal slider with different lenght or a speedup/slowdown, don't add the speedup/slowdown. I'd say "use slidetick..." but these are 1/2 long sliders, so you'd have to add slidertick 4, and it doesn't fits the song.
00:13:811 (5,1,1) - Why the two (1)s in this triple? The second one is not necesary
You can improve the hitsounding here by a lot.

Expert-
00:09:611 (3,4,5,6,7) - The spacing of this stream is not qute even. (4) is closer to (3) than the rest of the notes, and it makes the stream look a tad ugly.
00:13:611 (4,1,1) - Why the two (1)s in this triple? The second one is not necesary
00:14:011 - to 00:19:511. Add more htsounds, you just added one whistle at the start of each combo.
00:20:411 - to 00:25:211. Same as above, add mroe hitsounds, sounds empty right now.
00:33:011 (9) - Adding a clap to this note makes the stream hitsounding sound less random
00:41:011 (5) - Remove this finsih
00:41:211 (1) - Finish this
00:47:611 (1) - A finish here sounds nice too
As for the ending pattern, same as from 00:14:011 to 00:25:211, you'll need more hitsounds.

You should improve your hitsounding a lot. You can also tweak some patterns. It's easier to see what we're doing wrong (or what we are not doing right) when someone helps us. So, you should see if you can find more people to help you and get more modposts.

Also, now that you don't have a "bubble holding you back", you can now take a look at the other modposts! yay!
BULLSHIT, ARE YOU POPPING FOR "POPPING A MAP TO GET YOURS RANKED PROGRAM?" ALL HE POINTS OUT ARE ABOUT COMBOS, WHY THE HELL I HAVE TO CHANGE COMBOS? ARE THEM UNRANKABLE? KEEP YOUR OWN SHITS, I WILL FIX NOTHING, SINCE YOU ARE EVEN CANT GET A S ON EACH DIFF IN THIS MAPSET, YOU ARE NOT THAT PRO TO KNOW WHY THINGS SET UP THIS WAY, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG TALKER. THEN LET IT GO TO GRAVEYARD, I AM NOT MAPPING FOR GETTING IT RANKED, I AM MAPPING FOR CREATIVITIES AND IMAGINATIONS. IF YOU WANT TO APPROVE YOU ARE RIGHT, AT LEAST POST EACH DIFF PLAYED BY YOU WITH A S SCORE ON IT!!!!
HOW COULD SOMEONE LIKE YOU EVEN CANT PLAY THIS DIFF TO KNOW THE BEAT/PLACE SUIT THIS SONG OR NOT? YOU EVEN CANT PLAY!!!!!!! GEEZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: PLEASE POP EVERY BUBBLED MAP OF MINE FROM NOW ON, SHOW ME HOW AWESOME YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!

THOUGH SOME POINTS OF YOUR MOD POST DO MAKE SENSE, BUT I AM TIRED WITH THIS SHIT. JUST LET IT PEACE IN GRAVEARD. yay!
Topic Starter
LaunchedthousandShip
GRAVE THIS, I DONT FEEL LIKE TO GET ANY OF MY MAP RANKED FROM NOW SINCE MY BETS FRIEND Krisom QUESTION ME I ONLY MAP FOR GETTING MY MAP RANKED. HE BROKE MY HEART. THEREFORE, TO APPROVE THAT I AM NOT MAP FOR GETTING MY DAMN SHITS RANKED, I WILL GRAVE ALL MY BUBBLED MAPS.
James2250
..................ok. Everyone let's all try and calm down for a second shall we?

First of all LaunchedthousandShip lose the caps and chill out for a few minutes, no need to get carried away over this. I am afraid if you continue to act this way I will have to take further action on this whole thing which I do not wish to do.

Understand that people are fully welcome to post on bubbles as much as they want (this is nothing to do with my queue that exists so stop taking so much offense because of that) if they have their own opinions to contribute to the mapset and think they are able to help the mapper

Now looking through the posts

I may fix most of them if you just post it before bubble, but you should know that popping a bubble isnt only about something not suit your taste, mine or any other people's. Especially if it was popped by the one who requested a bubble request from a mat. Therefore, I wont make any changes even some of your post are good points.
Regardless of what else has happened this is a terrible thing for any mapper to say under any circumstances. You might not have meant it quite as bluntly as this but you basically said "I agree with you but my map is bubbled so I am just going to leave it how it is". To quote many people on osu! that have been through this 'it is not how fast your map is ranked it is the quality of the map that matters."

BULLSHIT, ARE YOU POPPING FOR "POPPING A MAP TO GET YOURS RANKED PROGRAM?" ALL HE POINTS OUT ARE ABOUT COMBOS, WHY THE HELL I HAVE TO CHANGE COMBOS? ARE THEM UNRANKABLE? KEEP YOUR OWN SHITS, I WILL FIX NOTHING, SINCE YOU ARE EVEN CANT GET A S ON EACH DIFF IN THIS MAPSET, YOU ARE NOT THAT PRO TO KNOW WHY THINGS SET UP THIS WAY, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG TALKER. THEN LET IT GO TO GRAVEYARD, I AM NOT MAPPING FOR GETTING IT RANKED, I AM MAPPING FOR CREATIVITIES AND IMAGINATIONS. IF YOU WANT TO APPROVE YOU ARE RIGHT, AT LEAST POST EACH DIFF PLAYED BY YOU WITH A S SCORE ON IT!!!!
HOW COULD SOMEONE LIKE YOU EVEN CANT PLAY THIS DIFF TO KNOW THE BEAT/PLACE SUIT THIS SONG OR NOT? YOU EVEN CANT PLAY!!!!!!! GEEZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: PLEASE POP EVERY BUBBLED MAP OF MINE FROM NOW ON, SHOW ME HOW AWESOME YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!
Wow.....
First all of Krisom does not pop bubbles to get on my queue so please do not bring that up again, he is well aware he is able to ask me personally and I will happily take a look at his maps.
You are free to have your own opinions on your maps, if you disagreed with anything that Krisom brought up then simply reply giving reasons why you created each thing how it is and we can all carry on our business without worrying about it.

Krisom is not trying to insult your mapping, he is not trying to prove he is better than anyone, he is not showing he knows more about any of this than you. He is simply trying to help you improve your maps as much as he can. If you do not want to follow his advice that is completely up to you but do not take it out on him when he is only trying to offer a helping hand. As for "not being able to get an S on each difficulty" I rarely (if ever) can get an S on the maps I mod these days. Not being able to FC the map does not effect the opinion he can get while looking through them + play-testing in any way what so ever.

As I do not want this to get "too" long step back and think of this from a modders point of view who only wants to help the mapper before they get their map ranked. Then imagine getting screamed at by the mapper for this, how would you feel?

Note: I am deleting the "let my map graveyard because of Krisom" post you have made on your other maps as it is unnecessary and offensive to Krisom. If you still feel this way in a day or two I will lock your map threads for you and let them be graved after you have had time to think over it fully.
Topic Starter
LaunchedthousandShip

James2250 wrote:

..................ok. Everyone let's all try and calm down for a second shall we?

First of all LaunchedthousandShip lose the caps and chill out for a few minutes, no need to get carried away over this. I am afraid if you continue to act this way I will have to take further action on this whole thing which I do not wish to do.

Understand that people are fully welcome to post on bubbles as much as they want (this is nothing to do with my queue that exists so stop taking so much offense because of that) if they have their own opinions to contribute to the mapset and think they are able to help the mapper

Now looking through the posts

I may fix most of them if you just post it before bubble, but you should know that popping a bubble isnt only about something not suit your taste, mine or any other people's. Especially if it was popped by the one who requested a bubble request from a mat. Therefore, I wont make any changes even some of your post are good points.
Regardless of what else has happened this is a terrible thing for any mapper to say under any circumstances. You might not have meant it quite as bluntly as this but you basically said "I agree with you but my map is bubbled so I am just going to leave it how it is". To quote many people on osu! that have been through this 'it is not how fast your map is ranked it is the quality of the map that matters."

Wow.....
First all of Krisom does not pop bubbles to get on my queue so please do not bring that up again, he is well aware he is able to ask me personally and I will happily take a look at his maps.
You are free to have your own opinions on your maps, if you disagreed with anything that Krisom brought up then simply reply giving reasons why you created each thing how it is and we can all carry on our business without worrying about it.

Krisom is not trying to insult your mapping, he is not trying to prove he is better than anyone, he is not showing he knows more about any of this than you. He is simply trying to help you improve your maps as much as he can. If you do not want to follow his advice that is completely up to you but do not take it out on him when he is only trying to offer a helping hand. As for "not being able to get an S on each difficulty" I rarely (if ever) can get an S on the maps I mod these days. Not being able to FC the map does not effect the opinion he can get while looking through them + play-testing in any way what so ever.

As I do not want this to get "too" long step back and think of this from a modders point of view who only wants to help the mapper before they get their map ranked. Then imagine getting screamed at by the mapper for this, how would you feel?
I do respect you, james, you know that. But I am fucking pissed off by "Why are you mapping? Just to get your map ranked? Don't you care even a little bit by the ending quality of your map at all?"

Also, you know what bubble request mean, it means the map is ready for modding and bubbling. Popping a bubbled map by mapper himself not only means deny the mat/bat who bubbled the map but also means no respect. But all those things I thought for mat/bat just someone like him, were described as "Why are you mapping? Just to get your map ranked? Don't you care even a little bit by the ending quality of your map at all?" by him. So I better pop each bubble when there is a mod post I think reasonable to be fixed? Not unrankable or something else but only reasonable? Whatever, I am tired with this, and thank you always help me even I am a trouble maker to you this time, but I am really tired with those stuffs, I would like forget about this, only a game, nothing worth all those effort I have done so far. SHIT CAN ALWAYS BE PERFECT TO RANKING RULES, BUT STILL SHIT. IF YOU CANT PLAY IT HOW COULD TELL IT IS GOOD OR NOT? YOU CAN ONLY JUDGE IT BY RANKING RULES. SO SAD.
Derekku

But I am fucking pissed off by "Why are you mapping? Just to get your map ranked? Don't you care even a little bit by the ending quality of your map at all?"
Yes, Krisom was a bit harsh with how he worded his post, but this is just a big misunderstanding. Like James said, Krisom was not trying to insult you.

Popping a bubbled map by mapper himself not only means deny the mat/bat who bubbled the map but also means no respect.
I wouldn't say that popping a bubble is disrespectful. We all have our own opinions, and we all sometimes make mistakes; that's why the MAT and BAT are teams. We balance each other out and all work together to help mappers. It's very common for a map to get mod posts after the map is bubbled, and that should be considered a good thing since it shows that others care about improving your map.

IF YOU CANT PLAY IT HOW COULD TELL IT IS GOOD OR NOT? YOU CAN ONLY JUDGE IT BY RANKING RULES. SO SAD.
Unfortunately, I disagree. For example, try applying that logic to extremely difficult approval maps. Many members of the MAT/BAT can barely play such maps, and many "pro players" of the community are not in the MAT/BAT. Thus, we use previously established ranking rules and guidelines to mod a map. We also judge based on previous modding experience. For what it's worth, I usually only playtest a map when modding to check the offset. I can easily judge how a map plays just by watching it, because I have had a lot of experience in modding. Even though you personally are experienced in playing and mapping, you are still in the leaning stages of how to mod others' maps.

I'm not trying to insult you, judge you, or put any blame on you. I'm just trying to explain that we all make mistakes, and that raging usually solves nothing. I understand that you're upset, but you're just making things more difficult for yourself. Take some time to step back, look at things again, and move forward. Giving up and requesting for your maps to be graved won't solve anything either, and will probably end up in no MAT/BAT wanting to look at your maps. I'd like to end these bad thoughts here, but the decision and choice is yours, and yours alone. Please listen to my words and take them to heart.
Topic Starter
LaunchedthousandShip

Derekku wrote:

But I am fucking pissed off by "Why are you mapping? Just to get your map ranked? Don't you care even a little bit by the ending quality of your map at all?"
Yes, Krisom was a bit harsh with how he worded his post, but this is just a big misunderstanding. Like James said, Krisom was not trying to insult you.

Popping a bubbled map by mapper himself not only means deny the mat/bat who bubbled the map but also means no respect.
I wouldn't say that popping a bubble is disrespectful. We all have our own opinions, and we all sometimes make mistakes; that's why the MAT and BAT are teams. We balance each other out and all work together to help mappers. It's very common for a map to get mod posts after the map is bubbled, and that should be considered a good thing since it shows that others care about improving your map.

IF YOU CANT PLAY IT HOW COULD TELL IT IS GOOD OR NOT? YOU CAN ONLY JUDGE IT BY RANKING RULES. SO SAD.
Unfortunately, I disagree. For example, try applying that logic to extremely difficult approval maps. Many members of the MAT/BAT can barely play such maps, and many "pro players" of the community are not in the MAT/BAT. Thus, we use previously established ranking rules and guidelines to mod a map. We also judge based on previous modding experience. For what it's worth, I usually only playtest a map when modding to check the offset. I can easily judge how a map plays just by watching it, because I have had a lot of experience in modding. Even though you personally are experienced in playing and mapping, you are still in the leaning stages of how to mod others' maps.

I'm not trying to insult you, judge you, or put any blame on you. I'm just trying to explain that we all make mistakes, and that raging usually solves nothing. I understand that you're upset, but you're just making things more difficult for yourself. Take some time to step back, look at things again, and move forward. Giving up and requesting for your maps to be graved won't solve anything either, and will probably end up in no MAT/BAT wanting to look at your maps. I'd like to end these bad thoughts here, but the decision and choice is yours, and yours alone. Please listen to my words and take them to heart.
I care more about enjoyable but not rankable, thats what you can never tell from just watching, testing and modding. So what is more important? Enjoyable or rankable? I would say both, but some times you just cant have them at same time. I would like to pick up enjoyable, even it will give my maps no opportunity to be ranked.

This is only about a map, but not much different as a report you hand to goverment. Think about that, if so, will you fix everything people point out even they are not necessary not the issues you have to fix and the governor already signed your report? It may be not an suitable example, but they are same thing in general.

I say I dont care about them get ranked, then I do not care. So I do not need bat/mat for this map from now on. I say tired which mean that I am tired with this. Though I dont agree some of your opinions, still, thank you for trying to help.

Some times, being nice or trying to help isnt enough or even far away from enough iif things not ends good.

BTW, Im not a member of your group, or I wouldnt worry about popping it by myself. You know what I mean, and you do know what is going on in today's mapping/ranking system.
narakucrimson
._. ok... there was no need to get that angry...

but you said some pretty silly things right there, and you made clear that you simply don't want to understand what people are trying to say
gdeath
Oh. no, never expect a drama like this...

Some times, being nice or trying to help isnt enough or even far away from enough if things not ends good.
but, I respect this^
Eclaire_old
I like cats.
Weez

Eclaire wrote:

I like cats
Seriously grow up! stop trolling other people's maps. If you hate em that much, leave then =_=
Mismagius

Eclaire wrote:

I like cats
rofl

what the cats is wrong with you myst? lol
Firo Prochainezo
This is a great map. I loved Expert! :) Have a star
Faust
Hi LTS, I used to watch Criminal Minds too.

Also, since I'm here have an obligatory star.
Topic Starter
LaunchedthousandShip

Eclaire wrote:

I like cats.
love cats? wth XD
Topic Starter
LaunchedthousandShip
where is yyy's post, hell no I havent read yet.
-----
this is the biggest posts editing case I've ever seen...lol
why don't we just lock the thread since we're at it?
Topic Starter
LaunchedthousandShip

----- wrote:

this is the biggest posts editing case I've ever seen...lol
why don't we just lock the thread since we're at it?
因为还不够自重
dNextGen
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.