1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on den 24 september 2016 at 08:30:15

Artist: Cool Songs
Title: VAPE NATION Remix
Tags: trap h3h3productions 420 meme comedy youtube Firetruck
BPM: 79
Filesize: 1986kb
Play Time: 01:04
Difficulties Available:
  1. Firetruck's Easy (1,42 stars, 77 notes)
  2. Normal (1,86 stars, 101 notes)
  3. Vape Naysh Yall! (2,93 stars, 161 notes)


Download: Cool Songs - VAPE NATION Remix
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
bad map dont play!
posted
best song ever 11/10 h3h3 best meme

the most amazing gd you'll ever see
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 11823
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 64252
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:VAPE NATION (Remix)
TitleUnicode:VAPE NATION (Remix)
Artist:Cool Songs
ArtistUnicode:Cool Songs
Creator:havkz
Version:Firetruck's Easy
Source:
Tags:trap remix h3h3productions 420 vape nation comedy youtube
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:2.5
OverallDifficulty:4
ApproachRate:3
SliderMultiplier:1
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"VAPENAYSHYALL.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
455,379.746835443038,4,2,0,60,1,0
12606,-100,4,2,0,70,0,1
23999,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
36910,-100,4,2,0,70,0,1
49062,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
61309,-100,4,2,0,30,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 61,0,240
Combo2 : 0,215,0
Combo3 : 0,191,48
Combo4 : 193,0,234

[HitObjects]
138,73,455,6,0,P|106:113|114:160,1,100
208,126,1214,1,0,0:0:0:0:
297,80,1594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,150,1973,2,0,B|366:194|366:194|377:229|377:229|377:264,1,100
288,294,2733,1,0,0:0:0:0:
221,369,3113,1,0,0:0:0:0:
134,319,3492,6,0,P|79:320|34:287,1,100
106,220,4252,2,0,P|130:180|126:124,1,100
28,139,5011,2,0,P|25:85|55:41,1,100
139,5,5771,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,49,6151,1,0,0:0:0:0:
293,123,6530,6,0,L|360:123,2,50
219,191,7290,2,0,L|159:191,2,50
286,265,8049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
374,217,8429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
449,151,8809,2,0,B|454:99|454:99|442:50,1,100
356,103,9568,6,0,P|304:112|257:102,1,100
169,55,10328,2,0,P|115:44|59:57,1,100
119,139,11087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
39,200,11467,1,0,0:0:0:0:
102,277,11847,2,0,L|205:297,1,100
289,251,12606,6,0,B|340:211|388:288|436:230,2,150
214,183,14125,2,0,P|163:194|111:179,1,100
53,104,14885,2,0,B|67:52|67:52|104:21,1,100
168,97,15644,6,0,P|235:117|322:92,2,150
81,148,17163,1,0,0:0:0:0:
129,232,17543,1,0,0:0:0:0:
67,316,17923,2,0,L|11:315,2,50
154,364,18682,6,0,L|254:363,1,100
327,295,19442,2,0,L|427:294,1,100
476,207,20201,2,0,P|487:150|466:101,1,100
386,161,20961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
227,39,21720,6,0,P|178:27|126:40,1,100
181,124,22480,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,207,22860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,140,23239,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,58,23619,1,0,0:0:0:0:
409,147,24758,6,0,P|456:136|508:151,1,100
448,232,25518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
349,251,25898,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,179,26277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,129,27037,6,0,B|56:175|56:175|119:229|60:307,1,200
154,343,28176,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,291,28556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,336,28936,1,0,0:0:0:0:
414,285,29315,6,0,P|418:223|396:179,1,100
310,226,30075,2,0,P|299:180|311:124,1,100
257,42,30834,6,0,P|204:31|153:48,1,100
87,111,31594,2,0,L|34:111,2,50
174,159,32353,2,0,B|157:218|157:218|181:296|181:296|161:360,1,200
260,378,33492,1,0,0:0:0:0:
330,306,33872,5,0,0:0:0:0:
415,357,34252,2,0,L|415:254,1,100
338,192,35011,2,0,L|338:83,1,100
244,54,35771,1,0,0:0:0:0:
147,82,36151,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,178,36530,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,237,36910,6,0,P|254:264|316:270,1,100
388,218,37670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
457,146,38049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,69,38429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,134,38809,2,0,L|208:132,2,100
388,218,39948,6,0,P|398:279|379:332,1,100
297,356,40708,2,0,P|248:369|195:353,1,100
115,305,41467,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,214,41847,2,0,P|103:217|43:230,2,100
236,279,42986,6,0,P|275:203|206:122,1,200
134,56,44125,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,14,44505,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,62,44885,2,0,P|356:94|377:153,1,100
328,223,45644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
237,180,46024,6,0,B|200:151|200:151|151:174|151:174|105:150|105:150|60:182,1,200
12,261,47163,1,0,0:0:0:0:
95,315,47543,2,0,P|139:334|190:321,1,100
150,229,48303,2,0,P|180:184|228:155,1,100
305,110,49062,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,114,49442,1,0,0:0:0:0:
393,213,49822,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,353,50581,6,0,B|201:367|201:367|148:347,1,100
155,249,51341,2,0,B|106:234|106:234|54:249,1,100
7,161,52100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
89,104,52480,2,0,P|138:95|190:104,2,100
7,161,53619,2,0,P|41:198|59:253,1,100
111,328,54379,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,263,54758,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,218,55138,6,0,L|328:218,2,50
216,137,55898,2,0,P|173:110|106:114,1,100
145,205,56657,2,0,P|135:254|149:310,1,100
223,364,57417,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,306,57796,1,0,0:0:0:0:
386,362,58176,1,0,0:0:0:0:
471,309,58556,6,0,B|517:219|436:212|484:117,1,200
411,48,59695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,91,60075,1,0,0:0:0:0:
237,33,60455,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,83,60834,1,0,0:0:0:0:
66,29,61214,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61594,12,0,64252,0:0:0:0:
posted

Firetruck wrote:

best song ever 11/10 h3h3 best meme

the most amazing gd you'll ever see
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 11823
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 64252
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:VAPE NATION (Remix)
TitleUnicode:VAPE NATION (Remix)
Artist:Cool Songs
ArtistUnicode:Cool Songs
Creator:havkz
Version:Firetruck's Easy
Source:
Tags:trap remix h3h3productions 420 vape nation comedy youtube
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:2.5
OverallDifficulty:4
ApproachRate:3
SliderMultiplier:1
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"VAPENAYSHYALL.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
455,379.746835443038,4,2,0,60,1,0
12606,-100,4,2,0,70,0,1
23999,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
36910,-100,4,2,0,70,0,1
49062,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
61309,-100,4,2,0,30,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 61,0,240
Combo2 : 0,215,0
Combo3 : 0,191,48
Combo4 : 193,0,234

[HitObjects]
138,73,455,6,0,P|106:113|114:160,1,100
208,126,1214,1,0,0:0:0:0:
297,80,1594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,150,1973,2,0,B|366:194|366:194|377:229|377:229|377:264,1,100
288,294,2733,1,0,0:0:0:0:
221,369,3113,1,0,0:0:0:0:
134,319,3492,6,0,P|79:320|34:287,1,100
106,220,4252,2,0,P|130:180|126:124,1,100
28,139,5011,2,0,P|25:85|55:41,1,100
139,5,5771,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,49,6151,1,0,0:0:0:0:
293,123,6530,6,0,L|360:123,2,50
219,191,7290,2,0,L|159:191,2,50
286,265,8049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
374,217,8429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
449,151,8809,2,0,B|454:99|454:99|442:50,1,100
356,103,9568,6,0,P|304:112|257:102,1,100
169,55,10328,2,0,P|115:44|59:57,1,100
119,139,11087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
39,200,11467,1,0,0:0:0:0:
102,277,11847,2,0,L|205:297,1,100
289,251,12606,6,0,B|340:211|388:288|436:230,2,150
214,183,14125,2,0,P|163:194|111:179,1,100
53,104,14885,2,0,B|67:52|67:52|104:21,1,100
168,97,15644,6,0,P|235:117|322:92,2,150
81,148,17163,1,0,0:0:0:0:
129,232,17543,1,0,0:0:0:0:
67,316,17923,2,0,L|11:315,2,50
154,364,18682,6,0,L|254:363,1,100
327,295,19442,2,0,L|427:294,1,100
476,207,20201,2,0,P|487:150|466:101,1,100
386,161,20961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
227,39,21720,6,0,P|178:27|126:40,1,100
181,124,22480,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,207,22860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,140,23239,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,58,23619,1,0,0:0:0:0:
409,147,24758,6,0,P|456:136|508:151,1,100
448,232,25518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
349,251,25898,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,179,26277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,129,27037,6,0,B|56:175|56:175|119:229|60:307,1,200
154,343,28176,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,291,28556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,336,28936,1,0,0:0:0:0:
414,285,29315,6,0,P|418:223|396:179,1,100
310,226,30075,2,0,P|299:180|311:124,1,100
257,42,30834,6,0,P|204:31|153:48,1,100
87,111,31594,2,0,L|34:111,2,50
174,159,32353,2,0,B|157:218|157:218|181:296|181:296|161:360,1,200
260,378,33492,1,0,0:0:0:0:
330,306,33872,5,0,0:0:0:0:
415,357,34252,2,0,L|415:254,1,100
338,192,35011,2,0,L|338:83,1,100
244,54,35771,1,0,0:0:0:0:
147,82,36151,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,178,36530,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,237,36910,6,0,P|254:264|316:270,1,100
388,218,37670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
457,146,38049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,69,38429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,134,38809,2,0,L|208:132,2,100
388,218,39948,6,0,P|398:279|379:332,1,100
297,356,40708,2,0,P|248:369|195:353,1,100
115,305,41467,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,214,41847,2,0,P|103:217|43:230,2,100
236,279,42986,6,0,P|275:203|206:122,1,200
134,56,44125,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,14,44505,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,62,44885,2,0,P|356:94|377:153,1,100
328,223,45644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
237,180,46024,6,0,B|200:151|200:151|151:174|151:174|105:150|105:150|60:182,1,200
12,261,47163,1,0,0:0:0:0:
95,315,47543,2,0,P|139:334|190:321,1,100
150,229,48303,2,0,P|180:184|228:155,1,100
305,110,49062,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,114,49442,1,0,0:0:0:0:
393,213,49822,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,353,50581,6,0,B|201:367|201:367|148:347,1,100
155,249,51341,2,0,B|106:234|106:234|54:249,1,100
7,161,52100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
89,104,52480,2,0,P|138:95|190:104,2,100
7,161,53619,2,0,P|41:198|59:253,1,100
111,328,54379,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,263,54758,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,218,55138,6,0,L|328:218,2,50
216,137,55898,2,0,P|173:110|106:114,1,100
145,205,56657,2,0,P|135:254|149:310,1,100
223,364,57417,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,306,57796,1,0,0:0:0:0:
386,362,58176,1,0,0:0:0:0:
471,309,58556,6,0,B|517:219|436:212|484:117,1,200
411,48,59695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,91,60075,1,0,0:0:0:0:
237,33,60455,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,83,60834,1,0,0:0:0:0:
66,29,61214,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61594,12,0,64252,0:0:0:0:
rip life gdn är inte under 1,5 stars så det räknas som en normal ;_;
remap?? xdddd
posted

havkz wrote:

Firetruck wrote:

best song ever 11/10 h3h3 best meme

the most amazing gd you'll ever see
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 11823
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 64252
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:VAPE NATION (Remix)
TitleUnicode:VAPE NATION (Remix)
Artist:Cool Songs
ArtistUnicode:Cool Songs
Creator:havkz
Version:Firetruck's Easy
Source:
Tags:trap remix h3h3productions 420 vape nation comedy youtube
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:2.5
OverallDifficulty:4
ApproachRate:3
SliderMultiplier:1
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"VAPENAYSHYALL.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
455,379.746835443038,4,2,0,60,1,0
12606,-100,4,2,0,70,0,1
23999,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
36910,-100,4,2,0,70,0,1
49062,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
61309,-100,4,2,0,30,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 61,0,240
Combo2 : 0,215,0
Combo3 : 0,191,48
Combo4 : 193,0,234

[HitObjects]
138,73,455,6,0,P|106:113|114:160,1,100
208,126,1214,1,0,0:0:0:0:
297,80,1594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,150,1973,2,0,B|366:194|366:194|377:229|377:229|377:264,1,100
288,294,2733,1,0,0:0:0:0:
221,369,3113,1,0,0:0:0:0:
134,319,3492,6,0,P|79:320|34:287,1,100
106,220,4252,2,0,P|130:180|126:124,1,100
28,139,5011,2,0,P|25:85|55:41,1,100
139,5,5771,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,49,6151,1,0,0:0:0:0:
293,123,6530,6,0,L|360:123,2,50
219,191,7290,2,0,L|159:191,2,50
286,265,8049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
374,217,8429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
449,151,8809,2,0,B|454:99|454:99|442:50,1,100
356,103,9568,6,0,P|304:112|257:102,1,100
169,55,10328,2,0,P|115:44|59:57,1,100
119,139,11087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
39,200,11467,1,0,0:0:0:0:
102,277,11847,2,0,L|205:297,1,100
289,251,12606,6,0,B|340:211|388:288|436:230,2,150
214,183,14125,2,0,P|163:194|111:179,1,100
53,104,14885,2,0,B|67:52|67:52|104:21,1,100
168,97,15644,6,0,P|235:117|322:92,2,150
81,148,17163,1,0,0:0:0:0:
129,232,17543,1,0,0:0:0:0:
67,316,17923,2,0,L|11:315,2,50
154,364,18682,6,0,L|254:363,1,100
327,295,19442,2,0,L|427:294,1,100
476,207,20201,2,0,P|487:150|466:101,1,100
386,161,20961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
227,39,21720,6,0,P|178:27|126:40,1,100
181,124,22480,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,207,22860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,140,23239,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,58,23619,1,0,0:0:0:0:
409,147,24758,6,0,P|456:136|508:151,1,100
448,232,25518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
349,251,25898,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,179,26277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,129,27037,6,0,B|56:175|56:175|119:229|60:307,1,200
154,343,28176,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,291,28556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,336,28936,1,0,0:0:0:0:
414,285,29315,6,0,P|418:223|396:179,1,100
310,226,30075,2,0,P|299:180|311:124,1,100
257,42,30834,6,0,P|204:31|153:48,1,100
87,111,31594,2,0,L|34:111,2,50
174,159,32353,2,0,B|157:218|157:218|181:296|181:296|161:360,1,200
260,378,33492,1,0,0:0:0:0:
330,306,33872,5,0,0:0:0:0:
415,357,34252,2,0,L|415:254,1,100
338,192,35011,2,0,L|338:83,1,100
244,54,35771,1,0,0:0:0:0:
147,82,36151,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,178,36530,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,237,36910,6,0,P|254:264|316:270,1,100
388,218,37670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
457,146,38049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,69,38429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,134,38809,2,0,L|208:132,2,100
388,218,39948,6,0,P|398:279|379:332,1,100
297,356,40708,2,0,P|248:369|195:353,1,100
115,305,41467,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,214,41847,2,0,P|103:217|43:230,2,100
236,279,42986,6,0,P|275:203|206:122,1,200
134,56,44125,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,14,44505,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,62,44885,2,0,P|356:94|377:153,1,100
328,223,45644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
237,180,46024,6,0,B|200:151|200:151|151:174|151:174|105:150|105:150|60:182,1,200
12,261,47163,1,0,0:0:0:0:
95,315,47543,2,0,P|139:334|190:321,1,100
150,229,48303,2,0,P|180:184|228:155,1,100
305,110,49062,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,114,49442,1,0,0:0:0:0:
393,213,49822,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,353,50581,6,0,B|201:367|201:367|148:347,1,100
155,249,51341,2,0,B|106:234|106:234|54:249,1,100
7,161,52100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
89,104,52480,2,0,P|138:95|190:104,2,100
7,161,53619,2,0,P|41:198|59:253,1,100
111,328,54379,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,263,54758,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,218,55138,6,0,L|328:218,2,50
216,137,55898,2,0,P|173:110|106:114,1,100
145,205,56657,2,0,P|135:254|149:310,1,100
223,364,57417,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,306,57796,1,0,0:0:0:0:
386,362,58176,1,0,0:0:0:0:
471,309,58556,6,0,B|517:219|436:212|484:117,1,200
411,48,59695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,91,60075,1,0,0:0:0:0:
237,33,60455,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,83,60834,1,0,0:0:0:0:
66,29,61214,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61594,12,0,64252,0:0:0:0:
rip life gdn är inte under 1,5 stars så det räknas som en normal ;_;
remap?? xdddd
LOL i didnt even notice fixar det

edit: here u go
bang
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 11823
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 64252
DistanceSpacing: 1.3
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:VAPE NATION (Remix)
TitleUnicode:VAPE NATION (Remix)
Artist:Cool Songs
ArtistUnicode:Cool Songs
Creator:havkz
Version:Firetruck's Easy
Source:
Tags:trap remix h3h3productions 420 vape nation comedy youtube
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:3
CircleSize:2.5
OverallDifficulty:3
ApproachRate:3
SliderMultiplier:0.7
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"VAPENAYSHYALL.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
455,379.746835443038,4,2,0,60,1,0
12606,-100,4,2,0,70,0,1
23999,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
36910,-100,4,2,0,70,0,1
49062,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
61309,-100,4,2,0,30,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 61,0,240
Combo2 : 0,215,0
Combo3 : 0,191,48
Combo4 : 193,0,234

[HitObjects]
90,140,455,6,0,B|150:105|150:105|214:139,1,140
287,87,1594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
353,148,1973,2,0,P|368:212|334:284,1,140
269,220,3113,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,292,3492,6,0,L|140:294,1,70
62,252,4252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
22,175,4632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
82,107,5011,2,0,P|118:102|159:106,1,70
222,162,5771,2,0,P|259:168|304:161,2,70
141,204,6910,5,0,0:0:0:0:
132,294,7290,2,0,B|180:304|208:364|208:364|239:308|292:294,1,210
325,219,8809,2,0,L|336:137,1,70
265,90,9568,5,0,0:0:0:0:
177,116,9948,2,0,P|122:73|53:71,1,140
323,302,12606,6,0,B|356:327|390:287|425:315,2,105
319,210,14125,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,162,14505,2,0,P|201:155|161:164,1,70
99,326,15644,6,0,P|47:344|-13:326,2,105
155,254,17163,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,194,17543,2,0,B|293:183|293:183|364:194,1,140
418,122,18682,6,0,P|448:77|494:41,2,105
362,193,20201,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,141,20581,1,0,0:0:0:0:
210,191,20961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
46,271,21720,6,0,B|34:324|34:324|55:375,2,105
91,192,23239,2,0,P|149:155|226:165,1,140
399,175,24758,6,0,P|411:116|371:48,1,140
282,58,25898,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,111,26277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
439,255,27417,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,306,27796,6,0,P|304:319|211:306,1,140
176,234,28936,2,0,B|196:167|196:167|164:99,1,140
337,41,30455,1,0,0:0:0:0:
411,92,30834,6,0,B|466:71|466:71|479:300,1,280
311,222,33113,1,0,0:0:0:0:
145,298,33872,6,0,P|134:228|151:158,1,140
213,97,35011,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,157,35391,2,0,P|338:187|415:161,1,140
349,97,36530,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,47,36910,6,0,P|199:33|131:47,1,140
70,110,38049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,178,38429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
67,244,38809,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,317,39189,2,0,B|152:328|152:328|188:318,1,70
245,248,39948,6,0,L|317:247,1,70
372,175,40708,2,0,L|443:175,1,70
484,94,41467,1,0,0:0:0:0:
405,48,41847,2,0,P|333:32|260:51,1,140
209,114,42986,6,0,B|192:135|146:156|86:164|86:164|125:200|166:265|164:289,1,280
234,342,44885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,296,45265,2,0,L|363:236,1,70
330,155,46024,6,0,P|312:74|419:36,1,210
435,121,47543,1,0,0:0:0:0:
486,195,47923,1,0,0:0:0:0:
427,264,48303,1,0,0:0:0:0:
485,333,48682,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,359,49062,6,0,P|332:379|259:353,1,140
224,276,50201,2,0,P|236:207|193:147,1,140
134,86,51341,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,29,51720,2,0,P|251:27|282:31,1,70
355,69,52480,5,0,0:0:0:0:
355,160,52860,2,0,B|303:203|303:203|227:208,1,140
146,172,53999,2,0,P|124:117|143:39,1,140
228,8,55138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,76,55518,6,0,B|360:87|388:166,1,140
427,245,56657,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,302,57037,2,0,P|290:322|218:296,1,140
279,228,58176,2,0,P|291:161|257:89,1,140
191,41,59315,1,0,0:0:0:0:
114,89,59695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,172,60075,2,0,P|38:177|-4:170,2,70
256,192,61214,12,0,64252,0:0:0:0:
posted
You forgot to add Firetruck's name in the tags.
posted
GO GREEN
NM
Firetruck's Easy

00:01:973 (3,4) - blanket?
00:11:847 - preview point is not snapped
00:24:758 (1,2,3) - you could make something like this, would look better : https://puu.sh/qu6er/65a44f41af.jpg
00:30:834 (1) - you should continue with the same flow as earlier for consistency reasons
00:45:265 (3) - maybe make this slider curvy? would look better
00:46:024 (1) - you could make a nice blanket with 00:47:543 (2) -
00:49:062 (1,2) - https://puu.sh/qu61w/9f0ced3afa.jpg
00:51:720 (4) - you should just use 2 slider points instead of 3 and make it parallel with 00:52:860 (2) -
00:55:518 (1) - https://puu.sh/qu6lZ/5a89e88b87.jpg

Normal
00:10:708 (2,3) - ugly overlap
00:27:796 (1) - blanket
00:35:011 (3,4,5) - this would look better https://puu.sh/qu6zv/05e6b48349.jpg
00:38:429 (3,4) - could be blanketed
00:46:024 (1) - this should be curvy
00:50:771 - add a note
00:53:809 - ^
00:56:847 - ^

Hard

On this diff you missed a lot of opportunities to blanket your sliders so i'm not going to list all of them

00:06:530 (1) - https://puu.sh/qu75P/718f9e9f14.jpg
01:00:075 (3,4) - blanket
00:21:720 (2,3,4) - https://puu.sh/qu7aU/88801f0626.jpg something like this
I think you should make your sliders compacter and blanket more overall.

That's all i could find, good luck!
posted

Hessu_H wrote:

GO GREEN EVERYDAY!!!
NM
Normal
00:10:708 (2,3) - ugly overlap hard to notice but fixed
00:27:796 (1) - blanket with what?
00:35:011 (3,4,5) - this would look better https://puu.sh/qu6zv/05e6b48349.jpg i prefer the way it is
00:38:429 (3,4) - could be blanketed nah, i like the square-circle pattern it has with (1)
00:46:024 (1) - this should be curvy fixed
00:50:771 - add a note its such a low sound there so its unnecessary, especially in a normal
00:53:809 - ^ ^
00:56:847 - ^ ^

Hard

On this diff you missed a lot of opportunities to blanket your sliders so i'm not going to list all of them ill look into it!

00:06:530 (1) - https://puu.sh/qu75P/718f9e9f14.jpg that looks weird imo :p
01:00:075 (3,4) - blanket i dont think i can because ds
00:21:720 (2,3,4) - https://puu.sh/qu7aU/88801f0626.jpg something like this no :(
I think you should make your sliders compacter and blanket more overall.

That's all i could find, good luck!
Thanks for modding!!!
posted
Hey~

This is your NM :)

General

  1. There is nothing in particular. :D

Difficulties

Normal

  1. 00:11:087 (3) - In this slider, you can lower the bottom to persuade that it is finished while not and then after it starts again.
    Like this:
  2. 00:23:999 (6) - Move the circle more to the right.
  3. 00:38:049 (2) - Move the circle a little to the left.

Hard

  1. 00:23:619 (7) - Remove this note and replace by 3 notes stack.
  2. 00:59:885 (2) - Put the circle on the beginning of the slider.
  3. 00:01:075 (3) - Remove this note and replace by 3 note stack.
It's all that I can make otherwise it's a good map. Good luck!
posted

ShogunMoon wrote:

Hey~

This is your NM :)

General

  1. There is nothing in particular. :D

Difficulties

Normal

  1. 00:11:087 (3) - In this slider, you can lower the bottom to persuade that it is finished while not and then after it starts again. i dont really understand, maybe add a screenshot? sorry for my english EDIT: idk, let me think about it!
  2. 00:23:999 (6) - Move the circle more to the right. i moved it to the right side of (4,5)
  3. 00:38:049 (2) - Move the circle a little to the left. moved 1 pixel xd

Hard

  1. 00:23:619 (7) - Remove this note and replace by 3 notes stack. ill add one more repeat there instead
  2. 00:59:885 (2) - Put the circle on the beginning of the slider. i dont want to break the triangle pattern there :>
  3. 00:01:075 (3) - Remove this note and replace by 3 note stack. nah
It's all that I can make otherwise it's a good map. Good luck! thats nice!
Thanks for modding!!!
posted

Hessu_H wrote:

GO GREEN
posted
Hi nm from my Queue and firetruck keep forcing me xdd

Normal

00:05:011 (3,4,1) - equal spacing
00:07:670 (2,3) - avoid this over lap 00:08:049 (3) - ctrl j and stack with the head of 00:06:530 (1) -
00:23:619 (5,6) - how about 1/2 revers here
00:44:505 (3,1) - this overlaps and doesnt look so appealing 00:46:024 (1) - rotate -70 and stack it again and then follow up with other next objects to keep ds aqual

Hard

00:11:847 - the preview point is not snapped
00:14:505 (6) - revers it maybe
00:27:796 (1,2) - it flows kinda wierd here and overlaps 00:27:796 (1) - ctrl H maybe and replace
00:33:872 (1) - iwould suggest u put 1/2 slider and a note here and downbeat 00:34:252 - flow better to me
00:45:644 (6,1) - avoid that overlap

I hope i helped a little map look clean x)
Good luck
posted

Hessu_H wrote:

GO GREEN
NM
Firetruck's Easy

00:01:973 (3,4) - blanket? fixed
00:11:847 - preview point is not snapped lol rip, fixed that
00:24:758 (1,2,3) - you could make something like this, would look better : https://puu.sh/qu6er/65a44f41af.jpg i agree!
00:30:834 (1) - you should continue with the same flow as earlier for consistency reasons fixed that up ;p
00:45:265 (3) - maybe make this slider curvy? would look better agreed, done
00:46:024 (1) - you could make a nice blanket with 00:47:543 (2) - yup
00:49:062 (1,2) - https://puu.sh/qu61w/9f0ced3afa.jpg yes
00:51:720 (4) - you should just use 2 slider points instead of 3 and make it parallel with 00:52:860 (2) - yeah, removed one ;P
00:55:518 (1) - https://puu.sh/qu6lZ/5a89e88b87.jpg that looks pretty confusing to a new player imo
thx for modding!!

new ver
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 11847
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 64252
DistanceSpacing: 1.3
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:VAPE NATION (Remix)
TitleUnicode:VAPE NATION (Remix)
Artist:Cool Songs
ArtistUnicode:Cool Songs
Creator:havkz
Version:Firetruck's Easy
Source:
Tags:trap remix h3h3productions 420 vape nation comedy youtube Firetruck
BeatmapID:1050018
BeatmapSetID:492231

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:3
CircleSize:2
OverallDifficulty:3
ApproachRate:3
SliderMultiplier:0.7
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"VAPENAYSHYALL.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
455,379.746835443038,4,2,0,60,1,0
12606,-100,4,2,0,70,0,1
23999,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
36910,-100,4,2,0,70,0,1
49062,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
61309,-100,4,2,0,30,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 61,0,240
Combo2 : 0,215,0
Combo3 : 0,191,48
Combo4 : 193,0,234

[HitObjects]
90,140,455,6,0,B|150:105|150:105|214:139,1,140,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,87,1594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
353,148,1973,2,0,P|368:212|334:284,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,211,3113,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,282,3492,6,0,L|142:284,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,250,4252,1,2,0:0:0:0:
13,171,4632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,110,5011,2,0,P|116:105|157:109,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,161,5771,2,0,P|260:167|305:160,2,70,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,205,6910,5,0,0:0:0:0:
132,294,7290,2,0,B|180:304|208:364|208:364|239:308|292:294,1,210,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,219,8809,2,0,L|336:137,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,90,9568,5,2,0:0:0:0:
177,116,9948,2,0,P|124:68|52:64,1,140
84,149,11087,1,10,0:0:0:0:
323,302,12606,6,0,B|376:324|376:284|432:308,2,105,4|0|0,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
319,210,14125,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,162,14505,2,0,P|201:155|161:164,1,70,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
99,326,15644,6,0,P|47:344|-12:324,2,105,0|0|0,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
155,254,17163,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,194,17543,2,0,B|293:183|293:183|364:194,1,140,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
418,122,18682,6,0,P|440:72|494:41,2,105,0|0|0,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
362,193,20201,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,141,20581,1,0,1:0:0:0:
210,191,20961,1,8,1:0:0:0:
46,271,21720,6,0,B|34:324|34:324|55:375,2,105,0|0|0,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
91,192,23239,2,0,P|149:155|226:165,1,140,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
399,175,24758,6,0,P|411:116|371:48,1,140,4|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,94,25898,1,2,0:0:0:0:
144,199,26657,2,0,P|185:214|225:209,1,70
365,308,27796,6,0,P|305:321|212:308,1,140,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,236,28936,2,0,B|197:169|197:169|165:101,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,36,30455,1,2,0:0:0:0:
408,89,30834,6,0,B|439:145|439:145|426:224,1,140
449,308,31973,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,140,33113,1,8,0:0:0:0:
157,190,33492,1,2,0:0:0:0:
71,158,33872,6,0,P|60:88|77:18,1,140,4|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,32,35011,1,2,0:0:0:0:
223,103,35391,2,0,P|281:133|358:107,1,140,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,23,36530,1,2,0:0:0:0:
265,23,36910,6,0,P|192:9|124:23,1,140,4|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,96,38049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
133,166,38429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
69,230,38809,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,310,39189,2,0,B|144:321|144:321|180:311,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,251,39948,6,0,L|319:250,1,70,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
377,181,40708,2,0,L|448:181,1,70,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
490,101,41467,1,0,0:0:0:0:
415,48,41847,2,0,P|343:32|270:51,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,109,42986,6,0,B|197:130|151:151|91:159|91:159|130:195|171:260|169:284,1,280,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
237,338,44885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
313,288,45265,2,0,P|344:267|365:235,1,70
329,155,46024,6,0,P|311:74|418:36,1,210,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
419,123,47543,1,2,0:0:0:0:
484,186,47923,1,2,0:0:0:0:
423,254,48303,1,10,0:0:0:0:
476,327,48682,1,2,0:0:0:0:
390,358,49062,6,0,P|325:378|252:352,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,284,50201,2,0,P|325:215|292:151,1,140,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
208,124,51341,1,8,0:0:0:0:
166,43,51720,2,0,P|206:36|250:45,1,70,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,53,52480,5,0,1:0:0:0:
355,138,52860,2,0,B|299:185|227:186,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,170,53999,2,0,P|114:115|133:37,1,140,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
215,3,55138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,59,55518,6,0,B|358:70|386:149,1,140,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
458,201,56657,1,0,0:0:0:0:
405,275,57037,2,0,P|345:301|265:269,1,140,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
337,211,58176,6,0,P|343:138|309:66,1,140,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
238,33,59315,1,0,1:0:0:0:
157,76,59695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,143,60075,2,0,P|58:148|16:141,2,70,0|2|2,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
149,216,61214,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61309,12,0,64252,0:0:0:0:
posted

Lilyanna wrote:

Hi nm from my Queue and firetruck keep forcing me xdd

Normal

00:05:011 (3,4,1) - equal spacing fixed
00:07:670 (2,3) - avoid this over lap 00:08:049 (3) - ctrl j and stack with the head of 00:06:530 (1) - i dont know about this, i decided to just remove the overlap between (3,4) in another way
00:23:619 (5,6) - how about 1/2 revers here why not
00:44:505 (3,1) - this overlaps and doesnt look so appealing 00:46:024 (1) - rotate -70 and stack it again and then follow up with other next objects to keep ds aqual fixed in my own way :p

Hard

00:11:847 - the preview point is not snapped actually it is, its on a 1/16 tick because i want to hear him say "vape naysh yall!" without a little fade in the beginning, but i realized it doesnt make any big difference, so i changed it
00:14:505 (6) - revers it maybe but theres no sound there!
00:27:796 (1,2) - it flows kinda wierd here and overlaps 00:27:796 (1) - ctrl H maybe and replace fixed
00:33:872 (1) - iwould suggest u put 1/2 slider and a note here and downbeat 00:34:252 - flow better to me i dont feel like :p
00:45:644 (6,1) - avoid that overlap fixed

I hope i helped a little map look clean x)
Good luck
Thanks for modding!!!
posted
Requested by Firetruck.

Firetruck's Easy
  1. 00:01:973 (3,4) - Blanket improvement.
  2. 00:09:948 (4,3) - ^
  3. 00:12:606 (1) - Make the reverse at 00:13:366 - because you're missing a beat. There's no beat at 00:13:176 - so, a reverse doesn't fit here IMO.
  4. 00:15:644 (1) - ^
  5. 00:18:682 (1) - ^
  6. 00:21:720 (1) - ^
  7. 00:26:657 (3,1) - Make this slider like this to improve flow with (1).
  8. 00:33:872 (1,2,3,4,1) - Weird flow here, would be better if you made the flow like this.It'd also be easier for easy players to read.
  9. 00:46:024 (1,2) - Blanket improvement.
  10. 00:52:860 (2,3,4) - Weird flow here as well. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5813669
  11. 01:01:309 - This spinner is starting right after the note here 01:01:214 (1) - move the spinner to 01:01:594 - and make it end at 01:04:252 -

Normal
  1. 00:06:530 (1,2,3) - OP overlap with (1) and (3) Q___Q This is hard for normal players to read, move (3) to x:136 y:63
  2. 00:08:809 (4,1) - The flow here seems weird a bit, could be improved by moving (1) to x:492 x:188
  3. 00:22:860 - (3,4,5) - The flow here seems a bit hard for normal players, could be improved by doing this.
  4. 00:47:163 (2) - Move this to x:336 y:320 cause it looks weird with (1).
  5. 01:01:309 - Just like I said in easy..

Hard
  1. I find here that spacing here with some notes is inconsistent. Even though if it's hard to notice, I guess you look at this diff again. (I could be dumb sometimes, maybe there's no inconsistent spacings.)
  2. 00:54:948 (1,2,3) - Unstack those maybe?
  3. 01:00:455 (4) - Maybe the flow here could be done better if you rotated (4) by -62
Good luck!
posted

Lapis Aoki wrote:

Requested by Firetruck.

Normal
  1. 00:06:530 (1,2,3) - OP overlap with (1) and (3) Q___Q This is hard for normal players to read, move (3) to x:136 y:63 moved to y:65 so it stacks
  2. 00:08:809 (4,1) - The flow here seems weird a bit, could be improved by moving (1) to x:492 x:188 wut that doesnt look good at all xD
  3. 00:22:860 - (3,4,5) - The flow here seems a bit hard for normal players, could be improved by doing this. fixed
  4. 00:47:163 (2) - Move this to x:336 y:320 cause it looks weird with (1). there was meant to be a blanket there but it kinda messed up so fixed
  5. 01:01:309 - Just like I said in easy.. oki fixed!!

Hard
  1. I find here that spacing here with some notes is inconsistent. Even though if it's hard to notice, I guess you look at this diff again. (I could be dumb sometimes, maybe there's no inconsistent spacings.) i havent really noticed that, maybe you could give examples where you experience it?
  2. 00:54:948 (1,2,3) - Unstack those maybe? why there but not on the other stacks?
  3. 01:00:455 (4) - Maybe the flow here could be done better if you rotated (4) by -62 fixed

Good luck!
Thanks for modding!!!
posted

Lapis Aoki wrote:

Requested by Firetruck.

[notice]

Firetruck's Easy
  1. 00:01:973 (3,4) - Blanket improvement. done
  2. 00:09:948 (4,3) - ^ done
  3. 00:12:606 (1) - Make the reverse at 00:13:366 - because you're missing a beat. There's no beat at 00:13:176 - so, a reverse doesn't fit here IMO.
  4. 00:15:644 (1) - ^
  5. 00:18:682 (1) - ^
  6. 00:21:720 (1) - ^ i think it fits with the vocals here and sounds pretty cool. if anyone else points it out, i'll change it c:
  7. 00:26:657 (3,1) - Make this slider like this to improve flow with (1). yep agreed
  8. 00:33:872 (1,2,3,4,1) - Weird flow here, would be better if you made the flow like this.It'd also be easier for easy players to read. agreed, fixed that c:
  9. 00:46:024 (1,2) - Blanket improvement. yup
  10. 00:52:860 (2,3,4) - Weird flow here as well. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5813669 looks good
  11. 01:01:309 - This spinner is starting right after the note here 01:01:214 (1) - move the spinner to 01:01:594 - and make it end at 01:04:252 - fixed ;p
thx for modding xD

bowowow
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 11847
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 64252
DistanceSpacing: 1.3
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:VAPE NATION (Remix)
TitleUnicode:VAPE NATION (Remix)
Artist:Cool Songs
ArtistUnicode:Cool Songs
Creator:havkz
Version:Firetruck's Easy
Source:
Tags:trap remix h3h3productions 420 vape nation comedy youtube Firetruck
BeatmapID:1050018
BeatmapSetID:492231

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:3
CircleSize:2
OverallDifficulty:3
ApproachRate:3
SliderMultiplier:0.7
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"VAPENAYSHYALL.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
455,379.746835443038,4,2,0,60,1,0
12606,-100,4,2,0,70,0,1
23999,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
36910,-100,4,2,0,70,0,1
49062,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
61309,-100,4,2,0,30,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 61,0,240
Combo2 : 0,215,0
Combo3 : 0,191,48
Combo4 : 193,0,234

[HitObjects]
90,140,455,6,0,B|150:105|150:105|214:139,1,140,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,87,1594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
353,148,1973,2,0,P|372:224|340:280,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,210,3113,1,0,0:0:0:0:
219,277,3492,6,0,L|145:279,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
63,246,4252,1,2,0:0:0:0:
19,166,4632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
86,105,5011,2,0,P|122:100|163:104,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,163,5771,2,0,P|260:169|305:162,2,70,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,201,6910,5,0,0:0:0:0:
134,291,7290,2,0,B|182:301|210:361|210:361|241:305|294:291,1,210,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
333,217,8809,2,0,L|336:137,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,89,9568,5,2,0:0:0:0:
176,112,9948,2,0,P|123:64|51:60,1,140
86,144,11087,1,10,0:0:0:0:
323,302,12606,6,0,B|376:324|376:284|432:308,2,105,4|0|0,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
315,211,14125,1,0,0:0:0:0:
238,161,14505,2,0,P|198:154|158:163,1,70,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
99,326,15644,6,0,P|47:344|-12:324,2,105,0|0|0,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
155,254,17163,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,194,17543,2,0,B|293:183|293:183|364:194,1,140,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
418,122,18682,6,0,P|440:72|494:41,2,105,0|0|0,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
362,193,20201,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,141,20581,1,0,1:0:0:0:
210,191,20961,1,8,1:0:0:0:
46,271,21720,6,0,B|34:324|34:324|55:375,2,105,0|0|0,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
91,192,23239,2,0,P|149:155|226:165,1,140,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
399,175,24758,6,0,P|411:116|371:48,1,140,4|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,94,25898,1,2,0:0:0:0:
146,201,26657,2,0,P|181:196|217:200,1,70
365,308,27796,6,0,P|305:321|212:308,1,140,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,236,28936,2,0,B|197:169|197:169|165:101,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,36,30455,1,2,0:0:0:0:
408,89,30834,6,0,B|439:145|439:145|426:224,1,140
449,308,31973,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,140,33113,1,8,0:0:0:0:
157,190,33492,1,2,0:0:0:0:
71,158,33872,6,0,P|60:88|77:18,1,140,4|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,32,35011,1,2,0:0:0:0:
246,72,35391,2,0,P|272:144|260:216,1,140,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,276,36530,1,2,0:0:0:0:
138,216,36910,6,0,P|68:231|-3:216,1,140,4|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,126,38049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
106,86,38429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
186,127,38809,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,217,39189,2,0,B|216:225|216:225|250:218,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,286,39948,6,0,L|385:285,1,70,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,198,40708,2,0,L|490:198,1,70,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,111,41467,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,54,41847,2,0,P|364:38|291:57,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,104,42986,6,0,B|208:125|162:146|102:154|102:154|141:190|182:255|180:279,1,280,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,331,44885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,280,45265,2,0,P|356:259|377:227,1,70
315,163,46024,6,0,P|322:88|446:52,1,210,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,134,47543,1,2,0:0:0:0:
479,190,47923,1,2,0:0:0:0:
411,251,48303,1,10,0:0:0:0:
469,320,48682,1,2,0:0:0:0:
385,355,49062,6,0,P|311:377|247:353,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,285,50201,2,0,P|320:216|287:152,1,140,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
203,125,51341,1,8,0:0:0:0:
166,41,51720,2,0,P|206:34|250:43,1,70,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,46,52480,5,0,1:0:0:0:
386,112,52860,2,0,B|415:173|381:251,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,281,53999,2,0,P|225:265|155:285,1,140,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
79,242,55138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,168,55518,6,0,B|212:182|262:131,1,140,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,131,56657,1,0,0:0:0:0:
413,204,57037,2,0,P|357:228|287:196,1,140,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
355,136,58176,6,0,P|361:63|334:0,1,140,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
260,54,59315,1,0,1:0:0:0:
170,35,59695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,118,60075,2,0,P|82:116|43:106,2,70,0|2|2,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,183,61214,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61594,12,0,64252,0:0:0:0:
posted
from my mod q hehe
dun worry I always sound rude in my mods
just don't care about that I dun mean it

Firetruck's Easy
00:09:948 (2) - nothing to emphazise here so why make a long slider instead of keeping the beat
00:07:290 (2) - ^ (move them to the first beat pherhaps to emphasize the kick)
00:33:872 (1,2) - fix blanket ty
00:49:062 (1,2) - fix blanket ty
00:51:341 (3,4) - ^
00:57:037 (3,1) - ^
Normal
00:45:265 (4,1) - pretty close dun cha think? (placement wise)

Nothing else is major and I'm not the guy to point out little things cuz I can't mod normal easy etc. :(
Hard
00:02:543 (6,7,8) - Fix DS ... use 1.0 pls because they will else touch and touching doesn't look good
00:11:467 (2,3) - pretty close placement wise .. might be same DS but looks alot closer
00:23:619 (7) - hmmm ... idk about this in maps people rarely use 4 repeats for those souns ... might confuse players
00:48:303 (3,4) - this could be really confusing
00:59:885 (2,4) - same spacing as 00:59:885 (2,3) - pls
01:00:455 (4,1) - if this is a blanket fix it pls thx


Hope it helped o/
posted

Yukiyo wrote:

from my mod q hehe
dun worry I always sound rude in my mods
just don't care about that I dun mean it

Firetruck's Easy
00:09:948 (2) - nothing to emphazise here so why make a long slider instead of keeping the beat
00:07:290 (2) - ^ (move them to the first beat pherhaps to emphasize the kick) i'll keep these as they are c: don't wanna make it too hard for a new player
00:33:872 (1,2) - fix blanket ty
00:49:062 (1,2) - fix blanket ty
00:51:341 (3,4) - ^
00:57:037 (3,1) - ^ fixed all blankets
/
thx for modding!!

new ver :^)
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 11847
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 64252
DistanceSpacing: 1.3
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:VAPE NATION (Remix)
TitleUnicode:VAPE NATION (Remix)
Artist:Cool Songs
ArtistUnicode:Cool Songs
Creator:havkz
Version:Firetruck's Easy
Source:
Tags:trap remix h3h3productions 420 vape nation comedy youtube Firetruck
BeatmapID:1050018
BeatmapSetID:492231

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:3
CircleSize:2
OverallDifficulty:3
ApproachRate:3
SliderMultiplier:0.7
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"VAPENAYSHYALL.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
455,379.746835443038,4,2,0,60,1,0
12606,-100,4,2,0,70,0,1
23999,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
36910,-100,4,2,0,70,0,1
49062,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
61309,-100,4,2,0,30,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 61,0,240
Combo2 : 0,215,0
Combo3 : 0,191,48
Combo4 : 193,0,234

[HitObjects]
90,140,455,6,0,B|150:105|150:105|214:139,1,140,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,87,1594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
353,148,1973,2,0,P|372:224|340:280,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,210,3113,1,0,0:0:0:0:
219,277,3492,6,0,L|145:279,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
63,246,4252,1,2,0:0:0:0:
19,166,4632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
86,105,5011,2,0,P|122:100|163:104,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,163,5771,2,0,P|260:169|305:162,2,70,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,201,6910,5,0,0:0:0:0:
134,291,7290,2,0,B|182:301|210:361|210:361|241:305|294:291,1,210,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
333,217,8809,2,0,L|331:142,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,89,9568,5,2,0:0:0:0:
176,112,9948,2,0,P|130:62|48:60,1,140
89,142,11087,1,10,0:0:0:0:
323,302,12606,6,0,B|376:324|376:284|428:304,2,105,4|0|0,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
316,212,14125,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,160,14505,2,0,P|200:153|160:164,1,70,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
99,326,15644,6,0,P|48:340|-12:320,2,105,0|0|0,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
155,254,17163,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,194,17543,2,0,B|293:183|293:183|364:194,1,140,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
418,122,18682,6,0,P|428:72|416:16,2,105,0|0|0,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,193,20201,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,141,20581,1,0,1:0:0:0:
210,191,20961,1,8,1:0:0:0:
46,271,21720,6,0,B|34:324|34:324|55:375,2,105,0|0|0,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
91,192,23239,2,0,P|149:155|226:165,1,140,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
399,175,24758,6,0,P|411:116|371:48,1,140,4|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,124,25898,1,2,0:0:0:0:
152,196,26657,2,0,P|188:204|223:195,1,70,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,308,27796,6,0,P|300:296|216:324,1,140,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,236,28936,2,0,B|196:168|196:168|180:96,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,36,30455,1,2,0:0:0:0:
408,92,30834,6,0,B|439:148|439:148|426:227,1,140,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,304,31973,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,104,33113,1,8,0:0:0:0:
156,184,33492,1,2,0:0:0:0:
68,160,33872,6,0,P|44:96|72:20,1,140,4|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,96,35011,1,2,0:0:0:0:
246,72,35391,2,0,P|272:144|260:216,1,140,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,279,36530,1,2,0:0:0:0:
139,223,36910,6,0,P|75:242|11:214,1,140,4|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,123,38049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
108,80,38429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,123,38809,1,0,0:0:0:0:
186,213,39189,2,0,B|222:221|222:221|256:214,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,283,39948,6,0,L|385:282,1,70,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
419,198,40708,2,0,L|497:198,1,70,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,110,41467,1,0,0:0:0:0:
439,54,41847,2,0,P|367:38|294:57,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
227,102,42986,6,0,B|210:123|164:144|104:152|104:152|150:182|182:250|182:277,1,280,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,334,44885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,287,45265,2,0,P|355:266|376:234,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,168,46024,6,0,P|329:89|449:53,1,210,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
413,136,47543,1,2,0:0:0:0:
482,194,47923,1,2,0:0:0:0:
415,255,48303,1,10,0:0:0:0:
471,326,48682,1,2,0:0:0:0:
383,359,49062,6,0,P|311:383|248:348,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,292,50201,2,0,P|323:221|299:145,1,140,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
216,129,51341,1,8,0:0:0:0:
159,58,51720,2,0,P|196:43|240:43,1,70,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,33,52480,5,0,1:0:0:0:
382,99,52860,2,0,B|426:175|377:238,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
301,273,53999,2,0,P|230:257|159:277,1,140,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
79,245,55138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
123,165,55518,6,0,B|185:128|255:107,1,140,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,126,56657,1,0,0:0:0:0:
399,193,57037,2,0,P|341:215|270:180,1,140,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
345,128,58176,6,0,P|365:61|325:-11,1,140,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
271,62,59315,1,0,1:0:0:0:
180,57,59695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
134,136,60075,2,0,P|96:134|57:124,2,70,0|2|2,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,204,61214,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61594,12,0,64252,0:0:0:0:
posted

Yukiyo wrote:

from my mod q hehe
dun worry I always sound rude in my mods
just don't care about that I dun mean it
Normal
00:45:265 (4,1) - pretty close dun cha think? (placement wise) fixed

Nothing else is major and I'm not the guy to point out little things cuz I can't mod normal easy etc. :(
Hard
00:02:543 (6,7,8) - Fix DS ... use 1.0 pls because they will else touch and touching doesn't look good fixed
00:11:467 (2,3) - pretty close placement wise .. might be same DS but looks alot closer i... think i fixed it?
00:23:619 (7) - hmmm ... idk about this in maps people rarely use 4 repeats for those souns ... might confuse players changed to 3 repeats and added a circle
00:48:303 (3,4) - this could be really confusing hmm not really in my opinion
00:59:885 (2,4) - same spacing as 00:59:885 (2,3) - pls wait isnt it equal spacing? i guess you mean the ds so i changed it to something else
01:00:455 (4,1) - if this is a blanket fix it pls thx i changed it to a stack


Hope it helped o/
Thanks for modding!!!
posted
Swedish power (;
Please sign in to reply.