Meah
HAHAHAHAHA, LET BLITZFROG DIE
Blitzfrog
LET MEAH DIE
EDGAR I SAVE YOU
Meah
Save Angel Meah, Kill frog
Edgar_Figaro
Tough Choice but since Meah was selfish and saved themselves I have to save Blitzfrog
DJ Enetro
Not Meah, she roasts BFrog 24/7
kai99
edgar figaro
Blitzfrog
Kai
Wew I'm getting saved lots all of a sudden
Zain Sugieres
Blitzfrog
Zekks
zain
_SkyFall
You said I can save one, not that I must. Not gonna save anyone :(
Ryoid
I will save everyone if i can
Zekks
ryoid
KupcaH
Zekks
Ender Lain
KupcaH
_sparky_
KupcaH
Zekks
Izect Ztenz
Meah
_sparky_
DJ Enetro
RIP Meah (Zekks)
KatouMegumi
Enetro
Kao
Katou of course
Husa
imugeMuotaK
KatouMegumi
Husa
DJ Enetro
KatouMegumi
Ryoid
Uh uhm...who i'm need to save heh? Uhm uh......this is hard

Oh did i need to save someone?..............oh yeah the phone

"Hello mister kidnapper, can you let me save both of them?"
Achromalia
Aghhhh that's pretty hard to choose

uhmmm I'd probably pick Ryoid

sorry enetro ;w;

but even then i'd still try to save both, its just kind of a natural inclination, a philosophy of "leave no one behind". It isn't surprising, but its interesting, like we have standards to what we "should do" in a situation. A lot of that will be based on our perception of morality, on our perception of how things should be.
DJ Enetro
May i know your reasoning?

OT: Xuequinox; he has helped me more than Ryoid has
(ofc i’d save both if possible)
Achromalia
I'll save Enetro, I don't care about myself in this situation xD

DJ Enetro wrote:

May i know your reasoning?
Well, I didn't really have any specific reasoning. I feel like I went with Ryoid because of their personality, and for what little time I've known them, they've been pretty funny and it's made OT a bit lighthearted. I guess it could be like saying that each person has a sort of "character trait" to them that when isn't present, will eat you up inside. I felt like comfort was nice. In your case, I think youve been pretty interesting to be around, mostly because of your outlook, and how you judge/perceive things, and partially because of your somewhat calm demeanor.

If I were to compare the two, it would be a choice between "comfort (Ryoid)" vs. "strong outlook (Enetro)". I felt like judging things because of someone's ability to conjure up and decide for themselves how they think life works was somewhat disposable. People like this have been often found, and the majority of them have some pretty strong opinions, too. It isn't a means of saying "youre disposable", though. Despite it probably being more logical to choose someone with a seemingly firm grasp of what they believe, I chose comfort because the "practicality" of logic might not matter in the end. As we grow old, a lot of us might develop the thought process of "enjoying the little things". It seems like those people have been reported to live longer and happier, even if happiness is voided by death. I think it might have something to do with "leaving behind a nice memory", inspiring others to better themselves somehow.

So by that reasoning, I went with Ryoid because that's a possibility of how their behavior can turn out. Someone with a strict moral code and just a general strict way of life will probably have a hard time fully enjoying the delicate details of their experiences. It just seems implausible. With that, I concluded that Ryoid could have time to leave behind inspiration to others, judging by that "carefree" personality trait.

Then again, I think my reasoning was pretty flawed at some point, since judging by how "carefree" someone is, that would also be a disposable trait, and might not even impact very many people anyways.

That's all I can suspect for why I chose Ryoid. Other than that, i dont really have anything. I probably just decided randomly.
KatouMegumi
Enetro.
abraker
KatouMegumi

waiting for that cool mania skin :3
show more