forum

IGZ ST #2 [DONE]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Ran first rank check, aswell as updated participant list. IF your name was taken off from the list the reason was that you broke a rule (wen't under 50k during registration period.).
Fragmented
Will this still be in the mappool since the map got deleted..... :O

Topic Starter
Tebz188

CharmCaster wrote:

Will this still be in the mappool since the map got deleted..... :O

I will upload a mappack that including that map. Thanks for the heads up.

E: Mappack in OP.
Siroku5150

tbag188 wrote:

RyShiroku wrote:

Am i able to change the time for the matches if i cant make it? NZ time is 12 hours + GMT im just worried that the match will start too early or too late for me in the day
The schedule is really compressed, so that will not be possible.
ok so do players from Oceania(Australia and New Zealand) play on early times or later times?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

RyShiroku wrote:

ok so do players from Oceania(Australia and New Zealand) play on early times or later times?
Asian+Oceanian players play in the first groups that start 10:00 UTC
Topic Starter
Tebz188
2 hours untill registration closes!
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Registration is OVER now, Groups will be released in few hours.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Schedule up in op
Trick Witch

tbag188 wrote:

Schedule up in op
can i please get a link? I can't find it.
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Dimension Witch wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

Schedule up in op
can i please get a link? I can't find it.
says "SCHEDULE" just in the top of OP in bold
Phx
:( I just found out I have an appointment and can't play. Sorry :/
Siroku5150
sorry i think this might be too late i just realized that i wont be able to make it since the time is too late for me
please remove me from the list
thank you
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Half an hour to go before first matches!
mihcos
What's the stream link ?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

mihcos wrote:

What's the stream link ?
There will not be a stream, couldn't find a streamer with stable enough internet in time.
Fragmented
HYPE~!
Knakworst
good luck everybody
:D
Troll Face
glhf guys! ;)
arveit
Why do people forfeit their matches? In groups A/B/C 5 of 12 players did forfeit their match. What a shame, shame, shame... *rings a bell*
EclipZ

arveit wrote:

Why do people forfeit their matches? In groups A/B/C 5 of 12 players did forfeit their match. What a shame, shame, shame... *rings a bell*
Sure is, im hyped though!
Trick Witch
hype.
golden pepe
hype,
Sith
There's no stream for the RO16? :(
Topic Starter
Tebz188
No :/ we couldn't find a streamer fast enough.
Swovine
Tbag, do you think it would be a cool idea if we had a challonge bracket for the knockout stage. It could be a little easier to see the results of matches and, if needed, place the times of the matches next to the participants. This is just an idea so by no means do you have to do this ;)
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Trick Witch
i didn't think i would get this far ;w; am scared
Swovine
Do the matches start tomorrow at 12:00PM uct or 12:00AM?
Chordsy
Name: Alaeck
Nationality: American

Looking forward to it. 8-)
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Swovine wrote:

Do the matches start tomorrow at 12:00PM uct or 12:00AM?
Answer might be a bit late but that would be mid-day
arveit
Hype is getting serious. Good luck and have fun everyone in round of 16 :) I'm glad to compete with you :D
Troll Face
Knockout stage starting. So scared :o
Trick Witch
Dang it i missed my match ;w; well whatever goodluck to the rest of the people playing
EclipZ
Will there be a third tournament next month? I enjoyed this tournament so much :D
Troll Face
Was not expecting to get out of groups, managed to get to Quarter finals :)

GLHF to everyone in Semis and so on!
Fragmented
Rip me, I'm going to try again on the last and final IGZ tournament ;) Looking forward to it, meanwhile, every one who has survived right now, GANBATTEEEEEE~!
arveit
That was very, very, very nice tourney. I can't wait the next one. It was fun to play with you all :) I lose against the winner, wow :D Very fine.
Congrats everyone.
Congrats xSnaggles! :D

Thank you all. Thank you, tbag! Thank you, referees :) Nice job.

See you next time :)
Swovine
Congrats to any and all that participated. I had a really fun experience. Everything was always kept official and all the refs were nice. Good job also to snaggles for winning and nickyp for keeping it close till the end. Hopefully I can play again, and if not, become a referee next tour! 8-)
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Congratulations xSnaggles for taking IGZ ST #2 Crown.

Thank you all for participating I'll update the spreadsheet with results and points and mapstats etc, ASAP.

Keep you eyes open, the next tourney will be after my finals, so we're looking at the end of september! Hopefully we can have a stream then!

SummerTour Standings
xSnaggles
Thanks guys for having me in this tournament :). It was really fun and nerve wracking at the same time lol.

Thanks to the organizers and refs for the managing the tournament.
My opponents too, which all showed up and being a good sport :D. Didn't want to really have a default win...

Thanks for people who supported me and see you next time maybe.
show more