Tags: rizen love a_q_p_w osu monthly beatmap mapping contest 12 twelve
BPM: 130
Filesize: 5627kb
Play Time: 03:14
Difficulties Available:
  1. Extra (4.13 stars, 721 notes)
  2. Hard (2.78 stars, 379 notes)
  3. Insane (3.65 stars, 643 notes)
  4. Rizen's Normal (1.7 stars, 271 notes)
Download: IAHN - Candy Luv
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
#2 but no one remembers.
Underforest
rip not bad
Shinsekai-
can i make a taiko GD? :o maybe not :( - run -
Rizen
Pretty sure I messaged you about this in osu but got ignored ahaha... (like 1.5 months ago)
Enon
But, I still wonder why is the winning entry didn't get into the bundles?
Aurele
hello from the Not Ephemeral's Super Featured Artist Modding/Feedback Queue!

General
  1. Clean~ well, maybe not the source of your background *winkwink*
  2. Since the song was used as an official contest in the game, you should add 'osu!' as source (Reference)
    I am also suggesting you to add 'featured artist' in the tags since the artist is an official artist for the game.
Rizen's Normal
  1. 01:00:019 (2) - You might want to fix the blanket of this slider since the blanket of the previous slider with its previous slider looks pretty neat.
Simple difficulty, everythings smooth and consistent~

Hard
  1. 01:11:096 (3) - The fact that this slider has a reverse arrow, it feels like there is missing something to cover up (or emphasize) the sounds coming around this time. I believe you should delete the reverse arrow, move the slider to 01:11:327 - and add a circle before this slider. If you do this, it will emphasize the little sounds. Make sure to do this to the next kiais also.
  2. 02:28:635 (3) - With this slider, I feel like you should focus on follow the flow of the previous slider, which is facing down-right. I suggest you to move this slider around x:360 y:252
  3. 02:38:327 (3) - The flow of this slider with the previous one seems pretty odd. I believe it would be better if you do a CTRL+G to this slider, so the flow will go linear from the previous slider to the next slider.
Great!

Insane
  1. Clean~
Extra
  1. 00:14:327 (5) - You might want to add a clap here to follow the clap consistency?
  2. 00:15:712 (2) - I feel like a new combo should be added here since it does not project the same effect like the previous sliders and the song is different at this point.
  3. 02:23:327 (5) - You could be adding a new combo to this object, just like you've done at 02:39:942 (1) - (it makes a similar effect)
After looking many times, I can't really find anything more than these little things. I love the flow of this difficulty!

---

Nice job with this map! Here's a star for now~