L A U R A's Modding And GD :3 (Mania Only) CLOSED~~

posted
Total Posts
41
show more
[ A v a l o n ]
Hello . . . i need help here :3

Nm/M4m: Nm
Title: Queensland's Clarity (Arctic Moon Mashup)
Artist: Dimension & Artic Moon & Zedd feat. Foxes
length: 5.32 minutes ayy
Difficulty I Should Mod or GD : any diff is fine
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/485725

thank you ~
eyes
Nm/M4m: NM
Title: Lay your hands on me
Artist: Boom Boom Satellites
length: 1:24
Difficulty I Should Mod or GD - any
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/480189

thanks! :)
LuckyLemon
Nm/M4m: NM
Title: 532nm
Artist: Ryu*
length: 1:34
Difficulty I Should Mod or GD - any
Link : t/374633
Doug Dimmadome
Nm/M4m: NM
Title: Invitation from Mr. C
Artist:C-Show
length: 1:48
Difficulty I Should Mod or GD: GD please, anything above the highest difficulty :)
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/477517

Thanks in advanced.
Etsu
Hello!

Nm/M4m: Nm
Title: Nichijou Decoration
Artist: Petit Rabbit's
length: 1:28
Difficulty I Should Mod or GD: NM, HD and MX
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/474312

Thanks in advance :)
Topic Starter
L A U R A
CLOSED!!! for a while gonna do all above request first. But still gonna accept m4m tho XD
Topic Starter
L A U R A
REOPEN AGAIN~~~
Janko
Hello o/

Nm/M4m: NM (but I can mod your map later because is very fun :3 (Remind me tomorrow as if the mod didn't appear xd))
Title - Artist : Igorrr - Pavor Nocturnus
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/598277
Length: 4:11
Difficulty I Should Mod or GD: Easy, OWJI's Normal, Hard and/or Lie's Insane (you can choose)

Thanks in advance~!
Litharrale
Nm/M4m: NM
Title - Artist : namirin - Hime
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/607139
Length: 1:30
Difficulty I Should Mod or GD: hard/Hime
<3
Topic Starter
L A U R A

Janko wrote:

Hello o/

Nm/M4m: NM (but I can mod your map later because is very fun :3 (Remind me tomorrow as if the mod didn't appear xd))
Title - Artist : Igorrr - Pavor Nocturnus
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/598277
Length: 4:11
Difficulty I Should Mod or GD: Easy, OWJI's Normal, Hard and/or Lie's Insane (you can choose)

Thanks in advance~!
ill accept it as m4m then

:D
Topic Starter
L A U R A

Litharrale wrote:

Nm/M4m: NM
Title - Artist : namirin - Hime
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/607139
Length: 1:30
Difficulty I Should Mod or GD: hard/Hime
<3
Done~~~
Jesuren
Hi~ L A U R A o/
Nm/M4m: NM Mmmmm i'll mod your map, it sounds cool c: so this willl be FREE MOD ajkhkakhjs catch me online ;D
Title - Artist : 220 - Kumano - saradisk
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/562394
Length: 0:42
Difficulty I Should Mod : any

thx <3
BloowXv2
Hello Hello! :) /

Nm/M4m: NM
Title - Artist : Camellia - GHOST
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/577187
Length: 5:36
Difficulty I Should Mod or GD: Mod pls, the map has only one diff xD

Thx in adv! ♥
Topic Starter
L A U R A

JesusMD24 wrote:

Hi~ L A U R A o/
Nm/M4m: NM Mmmmm i'll mod your map, it sounds cool c: so this willl be FREE MOD ajkhkakhjs catch me online ;D
Title - Artist : 220 - Kumano - saradisk
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/562394
Length: 0:42
Difficulty I Should Mod : any

thx <3
Ill take it as m4m then~~
Topic Starter
L A U R A

BloowXv2 wrote:

Hello Hello! :) /

Nm/M4m: NM
Title - Artist : Camellia - GHOST
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/577187
Length: 5:36
Difficulty I Should Mod or GD: Mod pls, the map has only one diff xD

Thx in adv! ♥
Sorry cant handle x icon maps >.<
Asherz007
Ayup :)

NM/M4M : Sadly, for the time being I can only ask for an NM. Though if you're happy with waiting until May 19 to ask, I'll be more than happy to mod yours as well.
Title - Artist : fhana - RHAPSODY OF BLUE SKY (TV Size)
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/589838
Length : 01:29
Difficulty I Should Mod or GD: Any. (HD, MX and SC all fit the 2-4* criteria, but looking at lower diffs would also be welcome.)

Thanks in advance! :)
FadillSan
Hello :D

Nm/M4m: NM
Title - Artist : u's - Super LOVE=Super LIVE!
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/601935
Length: 5:34
Difficulty I Should Mod or GD: Hard Live! & Maximum Live! please :3 (if you can't mod Maximum Live, you can mod Medum Live :3 )

Thanks in adv :D
rhalp10
Hi requesting here :)

Nm/M4m: NM
Title - Artist : C-YA - Mother Ship (C-YA Mix)
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/177421
Length: 1:39
Difficulty I Should Mod or GD: Rivals_7's 4K EXHAUST / if you are having a lot of time and interest check other 4ks diff if you want it :)

Thanks in advance, when you done doing nm mod feel free to pm me if you need help to.. :) i will reopen again my modding que section..
Topic Starter
L A U R A

Asherz007 wrote:

Ayup :)

NM/M4M : Sadly, for the time being I can only ask for an NM. Though if you're happy with waiting until May 19 to ask, I'll be more than happy to mod yours as well.
Title - Artist : fhana - RHAPSODY OF BLUE SKY (TV Size)
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/589838
Length : 01:29
Difficulty I Should Mod or GD: Any. (HD, MX and SC all fit the 2-4* criteria, but looking at lower diffs would also be welcome.)

Thanks in advance! :)
Done~~
Warfu
This is ma chance!!!
NM/M4M: NM
Title - Artist: TheFatRat - Unity
Link : -> https://osu.ppy.sh/b/857724 <-
Length:
  1. First diff is 1:49
  2. Second diff is 3:20

Difficulty I Should Mod or GD: Grays and Colors please :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply