forum

New V O E Z Skin [STD] V1.0 Available

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
- Mika -

Jean-Michel Jr wrote:

Wow, looks really neat, can't wait to try it out !
Tenkyu :D
Topic Starter
- Mika -

Banana- wrote:

HOLY SHIT VOUS ETES LES MEILLEURS <3
coeur sur toi <3
Septembre
http://puu.sh/qqd4m/52bbf6055c.psd

Si tu penses faire un dossier avec les templates avec les différents drapeaux, je te donne déjà celui du Canada
Amanystya

Septembre wrote:

http://puu.sh/qqd4m/52bbf6055c.psd

Si tu penses faire un dossier avec les templates avec les différents drapeaux, je te donne déjà celui du Canada

Cimer on compte faire le reste des drapeaux dans pas longtemps merci pour l'initiative ;)
_Indeketsu
Holy shit, good job!!
Topic Starter
- Mika -

_Indeketsu wrote:

Holy shit, good job!!
Thanks you <3, I love your skins :D
_Indeketsu

- Mika - wrote:

_Indeketsu wrote:

Holy shit, good job!!
Thanks you <3, I love your skins :D
<3 <3 <3 :)
dawn
Good job ^^
Agatsu
i love you <3
Egorithm
OMGG NAISUUUUU!!!
Manivanh
What is the font that is used?
Topic Starter
- Mika -

Manivanh wrote:

What is the font that is used?
The font is Hall Fetica :D
Nektar
How come the skin won't work for me? the pause menu is the default pause menu. The bottom bar in the menu where it has the mods, modes, and random is also defualt. Is there a way to fix that?
Amanystya

Nektar wrote:

How come the skin won't work for me? the pause menu is the default pause menu. The bottom bar in the menu where it has the mods, modes, and random is also defualt. Is there a way to fix that?
U probably took the wrong version :x

Try the SD and HD version and look which one fit ;)
Nektar
Yes I did download the wrong version xd but Im having a problem with the ranking panel. The ranking panel is cut short and does not cover the entire ranking screen and the grades are not aligned with the diamond. Is there anyway to fix this?

edit: The problem with the ranking panel was because of my resolution. what should I resize the ranking stuff to fit 1360x768? or if you could, can you resize them?
xLePhantom
Pretty cool skin
-yuo-
*mixed skins aren't allowed here - but that's ok, you can use my menu sounds... credit pls tho... Thx!... well, never mind this...

Good job! Osu's really clean!

aand here is mine... Down in the sig... It's made to be as close as possible to VOEZ, and will soon be fully animated.
I know they're mine cuz I can hear the end of gamegame and other songs in the background of the sounds... :|
or dis...
Geez there's so much competition in the skinning forum currently.. it's kinda hard to keep up... cough cough material design.....
Topic Starter
- Mika -

UO 073 wrote:

*mixed skins aren't allowed here - but that's ok, you can use my menu sounds... :P credit pls tho... Thx!

aand here is mine... Down in the sig... It's made to be as close as possible to VOEZ, and will soon be fully animated.
I know they're mine cuz I can hear the end of gamegame and other songs in the background of the sounds... :|
Geez there's so much competition in the skinning forum currently.....
Take sound from others skins are allowed as I know, also you just took sound from the game and you didn't made it ;)
Topic Starter
- Mika -

UO 073 wrote:

*mixed skins aren't allowed here - but that's ok, you can use my menu sounds... :P credit pls tho... Thx!

Geez there's so much competition in the skinning forum currently.....
Also I & Amanystya don't wanted to make competiton with you, when we started making that skin, we don't knew you made a skin based on VOEZ, we just made a VOEZ skin because we like the theme of it ;)
-yuo-
ok, i'll allow that... you got me there! :?

i understand you didn't mean to copy. VOEZ is great after all, there's bound to be multiple copies right?

sorry if my statement was misunderstood...

also - a small tip. You can edit your post, instead of posting again. And if you didn't notice, there is a preview button when editing a post, so yeh
(sorry i'm such a perfectionist......)

anyway, keep the good work up!
ttx
lol this is amazing:v
Mapper1
<3 ?
nat2011
hoping to see taiko ctb and mania in this new VOEZ skin soon
thrrsia
wow i play VOEZ too