forum

Dreamless skin! ( osu! standard )

posted
Total Posts
60
show more
Topic Starter
Wookiepuff

KawaiiJunko wrote:

WHOA! This skin is amazing, dude! Awesome job.

Manivanh wrote:

Nice skin!
Thanks a lot :D
inggod
I'm too sleepy to think about many things to say about your skin, but I need to say that I love it. You did a nice job. :oops:
Karamatsu
If you want me to be honest, I find that this skin is way too light coloured. :/
but thats just my opinion....anyways, great skin! >3
Topic Starter
Wookiepuff

TheOperator wrote:

If you want me to be honest, I find that this skin is way too light coloured. :/
but thats just my opinion....anyways, great skin! >3
Thanks for opinion !
Underforest
I don't have words to describe this skin but an icon does
inggod

Underforest wrote:

I don't have words to describe this skin but an icon does
//rt
repr1se
Have you considered adding colored hit-100 and hit-50 files? It's kind of hard to distinguish since they're both white.

EDIT: I meant hit100-0 and hit50-0, the ones for Standard.
Agatsu
looks good
snail123O
How do you download it :?
Topic Starter
Wookiepuff

snail123O wrote:

How do you download it :?
Just click download link. If don't work try with other browser. :)
-Lunatic
nice!!!
Randshot
Great skin, I'm really liking it, but could you add an alterative option for the sliderb0.png (sliderb0@2x.png) without the star in the middle?
Would really appreciate that ;)
Topic Starter
Wookiepuff

Randshot wrote:

Great skin, I'm really liking it, but could you add an alterative option for the sliderb0.png (sliderb0@2x.png) without the star in the middle?
Would really appreciate that ;)
I thinking about that.
Yuju
how do you actually add the name/customize the 'custom scorebar'? there isn't any clear instructions other than providing the download link for the font type. P.S nice skin :)
Prophecy
Great work! the custom scorebar is very creative idea and it is neat. Well done!
Topic Starter
Wookiepuff

Prophecy wrote:

Great work! the custom scorebar is very creative idea and it is neat. Well done!
thanks :D !
OsuMusicYT
Sweet skin i had like 3 of my friends dl and they love it as well :D
Dreamless-
wohhhhh
Daborgia
Pro:

- Good hitsounds
- Approach Circles are well timed
- very clear and good readable with hidden
- cool win/fail-songs
- high ar readable ( increased my vision from ar 8.2+dt to nearly ar9+dt

Contra:

- cursorform is imo a bit nondescript ( with the good hit circleoverlay the cursor nearly became invisible)

Conclusion:

Maybe best skin i ever used :D
Alexis Mitchel

Wookiepuff wrote:





Changelog

05.08.2016 - Fixed ranking-SH and ranking-X
IS SO COOL <3 thanks ;)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply