forum

Looking for a new Keyboard need help.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jetzy
Hello.

So I've been playing with my keyboard for around 5 months and I've been searching for a new one and my birthday is coming up soon. So I was wondering is there any good mechanical keyboards. I'm not the best for picking I was thinking about something like a Ducky Shine 4 with Blue switches but I don't really know if that's good or not :p

So I was wondering if some of you awesome guys to help me out :D

Thanks <3

EDIT : So here is the keyboard I was thinking about getting https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ducky-Channel-DKSH1408SD-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B00VYI4030/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1470177153&sr=1-1&keywords=ducky+shine+4
Raniemi
Depends on what switches you like - the one you chose is blue

I recommend the K70 with red
Topic Starter
Jetzy
Well I really love the look of the of the Ducky and I've heard a sound test of the Blue switches and they sound quite nice. But a lot of people recommend red switches and brown but they are not in stock :/
kurodahatsuharu
give Apex M800 a try, QS1 is perfect for osu!
Sayorie
Blue switch for all-around use, Reds for sanic speed, Blacks for stamina. Your choice.
The Gambler
This is the ultimate HHKB-style keyboard on the market right now. I would buy it had it not been out of my budget

https://input.club/whitefox
Rurree
I'd say browns are the ones for all-around use. It's best you get one, you could get a Ducky One with Cherry MX Browns for less than 100 euros. :)
Zibang
I own a Ducky keyboard, they are insanely good, would recommend. Just pick the switch you want to use and you're set.
b3s1r
I realy realy wouldn't recoment blue switches because they are way to hard tap on. (60cN i.e. the force that is needet to push the button)

I use the osu!nono keyboard with red switches. The nono keyboard way to expensive and it slides all over the place because it's so light so I would'd recomend the keyboard itself, but the swiches are ideal for playing osu. (45cN a shorter distans to the action point, so you don't have to press the button as far down)

By looking up the swiches I also found out that cherry is producing a new switch that is made for maximum speed. The Cherry MX Silver
Rektango