forum

t+pazolite vs RoughSketch - Readymade Luv [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ciel
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 3:27:14 AM

Artist: t+pazolite vs RoughSketch
Title: Readymade Luv
BPM: 190
Filesize: 11713kb
Play Time: 04:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. Homemade Chocolate - 4Key (4.75 stars, 3360 notes)
  2. this one's from the store - 4Key (4.74 stars, 3358 notes)
Download: t+pazolite vs RoughSketch - Readymade Luv
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Homemade Chocolate - I-I-It's not like I made this for you or anything >_< (I'm not sorry)
this one's from the store - I just found some in the store we passed by, you can just take it. (No SVs)

The above is a slight reference to the chocolate giving custom in Japan.

Notes: The NSV diff is a few changes behind, but I can't be bothered to fix it. In addition, if you are having trouble reading the chords at the end of this diff, they changes speeds for the rate that they jump down, so you'll have to track the chords going up, and then down. If you can't be bothered to learn to do that, you can also just memorize it, considering that's the only part you truly need to memorize.

Also, a couple tips for those suffering through this for MWC: If you haven't already, reduce you're scroll speed by a substantial amount. The average pace of the gimmick sections is 1.25x, and the slowjam near the beginning goes down to 0.50x. It's up to you to determine how you want to balance these sections out in the end.
IN ADDITION, if you can't find a scroll speed that you can actually read this with, and you have already tried a bunch of times, you should just stop practicing this map. This is supposed to be a test of a completely different reading style altogether, one that isn't really used by most top players, and it is probably not worth your time learning how to read in an entirely new style when you have other maps to practice.