forum

Post your irrational fears

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bass
Spiders.
Kyonko Hizara
Spiders scare me to death. Even the small ones sometimes. There was a big black spider in the hallway a few weeks ago and I was scared to leave my room for the rest of the night. Then when I saw it in the bathroom the next morning I screamed and woke my mom up to kill it. So yeah.

Moral of the story: Spiders
Shellghost

KyonkoHizara wrote:

I screamed and woke my mom up to kill it.
:(
That spider was probably a total bro and wanted to be your friend.
dNextGen
spiders are fine unless its the big and hairy ones

ITT : we talk about spiders
Firo Prochainezo
Worms.

WORMS.

Especially parasitic worms.
Yuzeyun

Shellghost wrote:

KyonkoHizara wrote:

I screamed and woke my mom up to kill it.
:(
That spider was probably a total bro and wanted to be your friend.

qft'd

well now I'm really afraid of being mentally sane
I mean school gets back and if I am not mentally insane in time the worst will happen (aka suicide attempts and stuff)
Kitsunemimi

_Gezo_ wrote:

I mean school gets back and if I am not mentally insane in time the worst will happen (aka suicide attempts and stuff)[/color][/b]
Clearly you're insane because any sane person will know that committing suicide is insane.
peachiwitch
I freak out at tarantulas.
Any other spider is cool, tough.
EnsiFerum_old

Kitsunemimi wrote:

_Gezo_ wrote:

I mean school gets back and if I am not mentally insane in time the worst will happen (aka suicide attempts and stuff)[/color][/b]
Clearly you're insane because any sane person will know that committing suicide is insane.
Why ? If you can not understand something it is not nice to make such a statement. Maybe it's not ok for you, but we are just what we are. Just humans, we make our own rules. If you can not break free, do not speak badly of those that are able to do so.

My biggest fear is no matter how hard I think, myself.
LukaXD
spiders, bugs and i can't stand dead animals :(
AzureKikinak
Scared of heights, only if my feet are connected to the ground and I m above three stories high. No prob with airplanes

I also get edgy if I m in a room with the door open, and I have no clue why.
AmberLynx
Just found out that I have trypophobia, apparently :|

You do now :D
Minty Gum

salted_nuts wrote:

Just found out that I have trypophobia, apparently :|

You do now :D
Haha, I sat through the whole video without itching :3 Well, I'll admit some of those pictures made me feel a little uneasy. That creepy frog thing with the frogs in it's back Dx
07 Ghost
Oh gawd that last picture. Thank goodness it wasn't real.
InfernoWonderland
Uhm...to tell my feeling and and to idk i have a lot of irrational fears -u-
boat
trypophobia, big black holes like water holes and arabs
hoihoisoi
cockroaches.....so.....scary......
YellowerYoshi

hoihoisoi wrote:

cockroaches.....so.....scary......
I have to second this one. I'm a complete wuss with large bugs of any kinds, cockroaches are the absolute worst. ;_;
Zelmarked
Bee's, wasps, any flying quick attack thing I potentially can't hit fast enough.
Mythras
hypochondria in general, it's pretty horrible overall, very hard to shake too.
Zook
Flying insects of any sort... cannot handle
thelewa
I'm afraid of women

isn't it irrational
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Well, I was afraid of the dark for about 3 years. Now, I really can't think of anything.
FisHie_old

ragelewa wrote:

I'm afraid of women

isn't it irrational
Not necessarily. It is more irrational than most things mentioned here though.
Firo Prochainezo

ragelewa wrote:

I'm afraid of women

isn't it irrational
Fear me.
Zelos
I am deathly afraid of dentists. Always have been, always will be.
mathexpert

Unkind wrote:

hypochondria in general, it's pretty horrible overall, very hard to shake too.
wow...me too :(
hoihoisoi
I fear sometimes that other people hate me.....i think this is normal, you suffer a slight depression for the time being and you recover pretty fast too.
GensokyoAkuma
Bees...
Larousse_old
I'm selenophobic...
Fear of the moon... when it is in its normal size I just feel a little weird, but when it's big, I just fall in dispair, I could faint, I feel terrible and I need a place to hide. Sometimes I have nightmares about this and it's horrible :C
I can't watch it even in a photo.

Esupanitix
Let's see...

Spiders, Blue Screen of Death, abrupt crashing in general (BSoD being a particular), file corruption, clowns (I FUCKING HATE CLOWNS), ants (OBTRUSIVE AND CREEPY), thinking of time paradoxes (AAAAAAAAAAAAA MY HEEEEEEAD), overworking my computer, letting even one, just ONE speck of dust collect on my computer's vents, and those abrupt silences that are basically a popup text saying "Get ready for Murphy's Law" and then BAM BLUESCREEN. JUST BAM. FUCKING. BLUESCREEN. RIGHT OUT OF NOWHERE. BECAUSE AN EXTERNAL DRIVE DISCONNECTED WHILE BACKING UP. FUCK.
Sander-Don
rofl, the last part
Larousse_old

Esupanitix wrote:

Let's see...

Spiders, Blue Screen of Death, abrupt crashing in general (BSoD being a particular), file corruption, clowns (I FUCKING HATE CLOWNS), ants (OBTRUSIVE AND CREEPY), thinking of time paradoxes (AAAAAAAAAAAAA MY HEEEEEEAD), overworking my computer, letting even one, just ONE speck of dust collect on my computer's vents, and those abrupt silences that are basically a popup text saying "Get ready for Murphy's Law" and then BAM BLUESCREEN. JUST BAM. FUCKING. BLUESCREEN. RIGHT OUT OF NOWHERE. BECAUSE AN EXTERNAL DRIVE DISCONNECTED WHILE BACKING UP. FUCK.
rofl. You made my day, xD
Corin

Esupanitix wrote:

Let's see...

Meanwhile, on a normal day with my PC:
Haseo_old

Esupanitix wrote:

file corruption
AfroPriest
Clowns.Funny clowns.
Oh god i always hated clowns,even when i was young ><
crimsonxone
I'm afraid of...nappa's avatar. Just.. ugly.
Firo Prochainezo
I am scared of fire yet fascined by it
Hernan

crimsonxone wrote:

I'm afraid of...nappa's avatar. Just.. ugly.
lol

I guess I'm afraid of being alone
Scarlet-Lady
I'm scared of seeing what others can't see, can't wake up from my dream, a man with scary face in my dream
show more