forum

Madcon - Beggin'

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shmiklak
mod from queue

[general]
  1. all difs were named as default "normal, hard", but easy was named "soft". it's not right. what about naming diffs like Soft, Advanced, Challenging, Betrayal?
  2. could you please remove wattermark on BG in right down angle?

[soft]
  1. 01:29:120 (1) - what did you follow here? i know that it has sound on 1/2 but it's simplest diff, so players will try to follow strong sounds when playing like strong vocals and drums, but with your rythm it can be a bit confusing. what about changing it to 2 1/1 sliders? i think it should fit music and vocals better.
    01:36:562 (1) - same
    01:30:981 (3) - and 01:38:422 (2) - here's it acceptable because vocals on 1/2 kinda strong.
    nice mapped

[normal]
  1. ar five is kinda high for normal on 129 bpm song. let make it at least 4.5
    nothing more. nice diff owo
btw i'm not agree with BounceBabe that you should make this diff harder. i think it has great number of 1/2 rythms, it's not overmapped and not undermapped.

[hard]
  1. i don't understand your logic with these 1/1 sliders 00:30:283 (2) - 00:32:143 (2) - 00:34:004 (2) - etc. what do they follow? let look at this slider 00:30:283 (2) - it starts on sth like piano and tbh it's not really strong, and ends on drum, which much stronger then piano, and it also doesn't fit vocals which starts at 00:30:516 - i suggest to use this rythm http://shmiklak.s-ul.eu/RC1CRhPN this rythm distinguish everything what did i say. same for all same sliders if you'll do it.
    other is fine

[Betrayal]
  1. i suggest to put circle here 00:21:213 - it's same sound as you mapped then, and should be mapped too.
    fine
good luck with this nice set owo
wendao

BounceBabe wrote:

Insane
[]

• Rhythm & Pattern:
  1. 00:21:388 (1,2) - Even though this is rhythmically correct. It is really off from the rest of the mapping and rhythm. Especially at the beginning of the map and shortly after a spinner it is really difficult to play this pattern correctly. The synth is also a bit too low for it to be 100% discernable since the music that hits at 00:22:143 - is quite loud by comparison. It also is not quite an essential part of the song that should be mapped. It is rather a short introduction than something that has rhythm and that you can map to properly. I would suggest that you remove this pattern in order to grant smoother gameplay without any confusion from discrepancies to the rest of the song and extend the spinner to 00:21:911 - as it's the point where the "beggin" vocal ends.
    shorten the spinner, keep the sliders. pretty much easier to follow now (I'll keep the sliders because it just played fine, using spinner to 'overlap' those sound will just make it even worse)

Combo:
  2. I know you can have differences from difficulty to difficulty but I'd like to mention that 01:44:004 (8) - this should have a NC as the Hard does too. It also is a downbeat so it can be justified. Up to you tho. "Combos are usually placed to either match the vocal/musical phrases or to indicate the downbeat of each measure. In special cases, combos are used in indicating any discrepancies in spacing or slider velocity." Source: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Modding
    I'd NC it if the circle is not on the end of triplet, because somehow it played awkward, and there's also many pro mapper use the same technique (not using NC the last note on stream), so I'm assuming it's ok to follow it

Shmiklak wrote:

[Betrayal]
  1. i suggest to put circle here 00:21:213 - it's same sound as you mapped then, and should be mapped too.
    it has really low sound, but clearly hear-able with headset :? || anyway done
    fine
thanks both

https://puu.sh/r42Vh.zip
Alarido

Shmiklak wrote:

mod from queue

[soft]
  1. 01:29:120 (1) - what did you follow here? i know that it has sound on 1/2 but it's simplest diff, so players will try to follow strong sounds when playing like strong vocals and drums, but with your rythm it can be a bit confusing. what about changing it to 2 1/1 sliders? i think it should fit music and vocals better. ► Here's following the beat sequence 01:29:120 - 01:29:818 - 01:30:516, which is the reason behind this 3/2 repeating, which is symmetrical with 01:30:981 (2) - and, thus, they are symmetrical, both in rhythm and visually.
    01:36:562 (1) - same ► same applies here.
    01:30:981 (3) - and 01:38:422 (2) - here's it acceptable because vocals on 1/2 kinda strong.
    nice mapped

No changes this turn.
Thank you very much (:
ZekeyHache
Hi hi! ^^

Poke me when you get done replying to your mods, you're next on my imaginary mod list~
Topic Starter
Shiranai

BounceBabe wrote:

Request from my NON-Japanese Queue

What I checked in your mapset
Each point from the list below will have a check mark next to it (✓/ ✕/ ✫). This will tell you whether I checked that point or not.
✓= I checked this point and everything is okay.
✕= I didn't check this point because I think it doesn't need checking.
✫= I checked this point but something needs fixing (explained in the mod)

osu!wiki Modding page

osu!wiki Ranking Criteria page

📖 General 📖
✫ Mapset difficulty spread (Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane)
✫ Background design, skin and SB (if available) and combo colouring
✓ Metadata
> resolution of images, mp3, files,...
> bit rate of song
> hitsounds
> skin (missing elements and resolution checks) and SB (SB load) or video

🕗 Timing 🕗
✓ KIAI time and breaks
✓ Slider Velocity and changes
✕ Timing changes
✕ Timing points
✕ BPM & Offset
✓ Preview point

🎧 Sound 🎧
✓ Hitsounds (Do they match the song?)
✓ Hitsound patterns
✓ Hitsound volume (Timing points)
✫ Rhythm of hit objects (Do they match the song?)

🖰 Object Gameplay 🖰
✓ Reasonable spacing patterns, spacing consistency, Jumps, Anti-Jumps, special pattern
✫ Flow and transition between elements
✓ Overmapping
✫ Other Issues (e.g. Interface, hidden notes, overlaps, stacking, inconsistecies,..)

👀 Visual Gameplay 👀
✫ Combo patterns, New combos
✕ Blankets, symmetry
✫ Variety of different patterns and styles

Icon Meaning
[]
  • Suggestion:
    Might be (or is) unrankable:
    I recommend that you fix this:
    I'm not sure why you used this. Explain it to me please:
General
[]

1. Your BG doesn't associate with the song, Step Up 3D nor the artist. I read your previous mods that you received and your answers to the same suggestion. It has been mentioned a couple of times so you should change it since your current BG picture has no relation to the song whatsoever. I recommend that you try to find one that is related to either one of these. You dont necessarily have to choose a BG that is related to the movie tho as the song is not specifically made for it, you just chose to associate it with the movie because maybe you heard it the first time through the movie. Anyway, I found a few that could fit. The first one you need to crop to fit the BG sizes that you need for ranking. Personally I would choose one of the artist related ones as they are universal and don't have to necessarily associate with anything. Although, I like the song related one too since it's a shot from the original MV.
    Step Up 3D related: Piccy1
    Song / MV related: Piccy2
    Artist related: Piccy3 / Piccy4
    Actually regarding the bg, I try to express the theme and lyric of the music instead the artist or the source, also the song is released outside the Step Up 3D movie as well under the album name So Dark the Con of Man, I can simply just move Step Up 3D from the Source to the Tags instead if people keep complaining about it, I try my best to keep explaining this from the very beginning, hope you can understand the main concept on this one
  2. The Easy difficulty has to indicate it's difficulty level in the name. This is a RC rule and you must follow this rule. I would also recommend to include the "Betrayal"'s mapper's name in the difficulty name. It's not against the RC rules but it might make ppl think that you mapped this difficulty. Initially, I thought you mapped this difficulty by yourself too until I looked at the thread message for you map. Regardless, you have to fix the Easy name problem. "A difficulty's name must indicate its level of difficulty, with the exception of the hardest level of difficulty in a set. The mapset's hardest difficulty may use an appropriate custom difficulty name, unrelated to a username. Mapsets may also use a complete set of custom difficulty names that clearly indicate their level of difficulty to the player. Marathon maps with a single difficulty may use free naming." Source: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria
    I actually agree with this one, Soft supposed to be renamed into Easy in this case to keep the consistency with the other difficulty names, but it seems Alarido not agree with it
  3. The mapset spread is not quite balanced. The star gap between Easy and Normal is 0,5 stars while the gap between Normal and Hard is 0,9. Even the gap between Hard and Insane, which is 0,7, is smaller than the gap between N and H. You should try to adjust the difficulty settings for Normal or Hard in order to make the spread more balanced. I think the issue is that you used 0,8 BSD for Normal, while Easy and Hard have 1,1 BSD. It would take a bit of time to adjust it but try increasing the BSD by 0,1-0,2 and adjust the spacing for your Normal difficulty. The draining time without the spinner at the start is about 1:20 mins. You can easily adjust this for this difficulty. Additionally, add a few more rhythmically complex patterns into your Normal. Some patterns are close to being too "Easy" for a "Normal" difficulty. Especially the parts that only contain slider patterns. You have a lot of those in your Normal. Aim to get your Normal to Hard gap down to 0,7ish. It really is too easy for this spread setup. The Normal could almost be an Easy tbh.
    "Below 1.50: Easy
    1.50-2.25: Normal
    2.25-3.75: Hard
    3.75-5.25: Insane" Source: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria
    My Normal already have a lot of 1/2 rhythm mostly on 1/2 slider not in circles so the star rating is rather small because of it, I don't want to make the Normal is harder than it should be for the sake the gameplay, so I avoid a long chain of 1/2 rhythm or consecutive 1/2 rhythmical circles that will makes the overall playability dense, hope you can understand the main idea of this one
Normal
[]

These are just suggestion to increase your difficulty's level a bit. Feel free to adjust it however you want, but I strongly recommend that you do something to fix your spread. Fixed the overall star rating into 1.71, I hope that play well considering there is actually a lot of 1/2 rhytm to keep the mapset well balance

• Rhythm & Pattern (in addition to the simplisitc pattern issue stated in "General"):
  1. 00:35:864 - 00:43:306 - 01:17:725 - 01:20:516 - 01:25:167 - 01:27:957 - Add a circle here to make this pattern more complex. Fix, I do a diffrent way by adding some circles on 00:33:074 (8) - 00:40:516 (8) - 01:17:725 (8) - and 01:25:167 (8) - . Because if I follow your sugestion the whole 1/2 rhythm will become too long to play and make the diff harder than it should be
  2. 00:44:469 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - These are, again, too simplistic for a Normal difficulty. Try to use different patterns instead of the same one 3 times in a row. Same goes for the upcoming ones that are the same. You could for example place a circle here 00:47:027 - and a 1/2 slider from 00:47:260 - to 00:47:492 - Because I follow the bass so I tend to map that part more simple, it apply to Hard as well, and eventhough the rhythmical was same but the patterning is diffrent which make this diff not to repetitive in some point of times
  3. Try this rhythm for 01:12:376 (4,5,6) - instead. It would fit more to the music and increase the pattern difficulty more into smth complex. http://puu.sh/r20dH/adc3b32eaa.jpg Umm that sugestion rather make the gameplay too hard to play than it should be, sorry not really agree with that one
Hard
[]

• Visual and Readability Issues:
  1. 00:25:864 (1,2,3) - The 1/2 slider is literally the only big concern about this difficulty. For one, the slider is overlapping with the 1/1 slider and is only 50% visible. It is not unrankable but highly disturbing and interfering for a fluent gameplay. Two, this is the only pattern you used this almost hidden slider for. There is no other pattern where you used such an overlapping slider in this difficulty. Three, the starting circle for the slider is also half hidden and it should be fully visible to grant a fluent gameplay. It's not a mapping characteristic that you used commonly in this difficulty, you only used it once, so you should fix this issue and move it somewhere else where it's fully visible. It's nearly the beginning of the map so you might try stacking like this http://puu.sh/r20Rq/96dc002288.jpg and then move this whole section down 00:22:143 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - to make the spacing correct between 00:26:795 (3,4) - . It wouldn't hurt your flow either.
Nothing else that bothers me in this difficulty. Really nice mapping, according to the song. Good hitsounding. Fluent gameplay. Fixed all, thanks for the compliment ><

[]

1. Really short mod apart from the General section. I really hope you can fix the spread up a bit more to make it balanced. The rest of the difficulties plays really smooth. The hitsounding also is spotless and supports the song perfectly. Good job. Can't wait to see this ranked. Have a star from me for support :) Thank you very much for your mod and star!
Add the following question and one of the options provided to your feedback on my mod please. It will help me improve my modding in the future. If you have anything else that you would like to tell me about my mod, write it after the poll. Thanks :)

Was the mod helpful?
1. Yes, it helped me a lot! The advice was really useful. I will definitely come back for more.
2. The mod was helpful! Most suggestions were useful to me.
3. It was good but there is room for improvement. I could apply only a few suggestions.
4. The suggestions and advice weren't explained properly. I appreciated the effort but it didn't help me to improve my map, sadly.
5. Awful! I won't visit this queue again. It didn't help me at all.
Thanks for your precious feedback BounceBabe, hope my answer good enough to make you understand :)

Shmiklak wrote:

mod from queue

[general]
  1. all difs were named as default "normal, hard", but easy was named "soft". it's not right. what about naming diffs like Soft, Advanced, Challenging, Betrayal? Very agree with this, but Alarido don't want to change it atm :(
  2. could you please remove wattermark on BG in right down angle? Removing the watermark will violate my terms as one of the model with kapursirih as the photographer to use the photograph

[normal]
  1. ar five is kinda high for normal on 129 bpm song. let make it at least 4.5 Okay
    nothing more. nice diff owo
btw i'm not agree with BounceBabe that you should make this diff harder. i think it has great number of 1/2 rythms, it's not overmapped and not undermapped.

[hard]
  1. i don't understand your logic with these 1/1 sliders 00:30:283 (2) - 00:32:143 (2) - 00:34:004 (2) - etc. what do they follow? let look at this slider 00:30:283 (2) - it starts on sth like piano and tbh it's not really strong, and ends on drum, which much stronger then piano, and it also doesn't fit vocals which starts at 00:30:516 - i suggest to use this rythm http://shmiklak.s-ul.eu/RC1CRhPN this rythm distinguish everything what did i say. same for all same sliders if you'll do it. Because I follow the bass respectivelly on the red tick for each point that you point out, try to hear the main music a bit closer~
    other is fine

Thank you Smik for the mods!
Updated!
Krfawy
I forgot this song existed and then I saw it in your pending maps because I was checking pro mappers if they've been mapping songs I do like. I wish it were the full version. ;_; Still, I love Mako's beatmap.

What a bunch of cute moes in the background! o3o/

Betrayal
  1. How about AR8.7-8.8?
  2. 00:21:213 (1,2,3) - I know it might be very picky from Krfawy (which is me) but I think the map would play nicer if this part got deleted and a break were pasted instead. It's just because the sounds are quite chaotic here and it's not that rhythmical, so that's why I'm suggesting it even if it's the Insane difficulty.
  3. 00:35:632 (2,3,4,5) - and 01:20:283 (2,3,4,5) - Personally I get confused when I see this slider and then the stacks because firstly my reaction was like "Oh, what a cute, innocent and beautiful 1/2 slider with a nice triple that completes the picute of the marvel!" and then my reality got ruined because I understood that was a 3/4 slider lik the previous one. Maybe it's just me, but it would be less misleading if the pattern was mapped like a regular stream like *THIS* or something similar. Not sure why, but honestly 00:44:120 (6,7,8,1) - that was more obvious than the stack and that was really confusing to me. ;___;
  4. 01:07:725 (1) - I can't help myself thinking the transition between the circle before (01:07:492 (5) - ) and this note and the transition between the very slow slider and the following note (01:08:655 (1) - ) would be improved if the slider was a bit curved like *THIS*
  5. 01:43:074 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - If you listen carefully with 25% speed, you'll be able to hear there is a specific sound on 01:43:190 - that seems to be the percussion, or >at least< the resembling stuff that would be benefitial if mapped I believe. Simply, I advice the mapper map a circle here and makes a nice penta stream.
Hard
  1. How about AR7.7?
  2. 00:36:562 (5) - and 01:21:213 (5) - Personally I'd CTRL+G them to make them flow nicer, just my opinion.
  3. 01:32:841 (1,2) - Maybe this would be a nice idea to place the circle on the reverse and to swap the sliderend with the sliderhead? Surely that would easen the transition from the previous note and the flow between another ones would be smoother as well!
  4. 01:43:074 (3,4,5,6) - So in Betreyal difficulty I suggested a circle 01:43:190 - here but I guess it would be a bit too complex in Hard difficulty like this, wouldn't it?
Normal
  1. How about AR5.2-5.5?
That's a really great and adorable mapset and I can't wait to see it ranked. Good job Mako, wendao and Alarido, good luck guys! :3

How about a purring cat for you? ~(.=o3o=).
Topic Starter
Shiranai

Krfawy wrote:

I forgot this song existed and then I saw it in your pending maps because I was checking pro mappers if they've been mapping songs I do like. I wish it were the full version. ;_; Still, I love Mako's beatmap. Yeah I know, hope you will make the longer version of this one :p

What a bunch of cute moes in the background! o3o/ I take that as a compliment, thank you <3

Hard
  1. How about AR7.7? Fixed
  2. 00:36:562 (5) - and 01:21:213 (5) - Personally I'd CTRL+G them to make them flow nicer, just my opinion. Umm I prefer the current position, I want to highlight the bass on both part without using a zig zag pattern
  3. 01:32:841 (1,2) - Maybe this would be a nice idea to place the circle on the reverse and to swap the sliderend with the sliderhead? Surely that would easen the transition from the previous note and the flow between another ones would be smoother as well! Isn't that will make the polarity on (2) more harder? actually I prefer this kind of rhythmical which can cover the vocal and have easier polarity to follow
  4. 01:43:074 (3,4,5,6) - So in Betreyal difficulty I suggested a circle 01:43:190 - here but I guess it would be a bit too complex in Hard difficulty like this, wouldn't it? Yes I think that will be too much for this diff xD I actually been nerf'd the long stream here 01:27:492 (2) - by using 1/4 reverse and use simple triplet to cover more easier stream to cover the drum sound
Normal
  1. How about AR5.2-5.5? Fixed, I use 4.7 instead, if I use 5 or above somewhat the ar will too fast
That's a really great and adorable mapset and I can't wait to see it ranked. Good job Mako, wendao and Alarido, good luck guys! :3 Thanks!

How about a purring cat for you? ~(.=o3o=). I love cat btw
Sorry late reply and thank you so much for mod my dear blonde friend, I hope my explanation clear enough, likewise waiting for wendao, before I update the map :)
wendao

Krfawy wrote:

Betrayal
  1. How about AR8.7-8.8? the song is kinda slow and I think AR 8.5 is quite fast enough
  2. 00:21:213 (1,2,3) - I know it might be very picky from Krfawy (which is me) but I think the map would play nicer if this part got deleted and a break were pasted instead. It's just because the sounds are quite chaotic here and it's not that rhythmical, so that's why I'm suggesting it even if it's the Insane difficulty. okay, deleted those stupid objects.
  3. 00:35:632 (2,3,4,5) - and 01:20:283 (2,3,4,5) - Personally I get confused when I see this slider and then the stacks because firstly my reaction was like "Oh, what a cute, innocent and beautiful 1/2 slider with a nice triple that completes the picute of the marvel!" and then my reality got ruined because I understood that was a 3/4 slider lik the previous one. Maybe it's just me, but it would be less misleading if the pattern was mapped like a regular stream like *THIS* or something similar. Not sure why, but honestly 00:44:120 (6,7,8,1) - that was more obvious than the stack and that was really confusing to me. ;___; k
  4. 01:07:725 (1) - I can't help myself thinking the transition between the circle before (01:07:492 (5) - ) and this note and the transition between the very slow slider and the following note (01:08:655 (1) - ) would be improved if the slider was a bit curved like *THIS* actually I used white combocolour here on purpose, but okay.
  5. 01:43:074 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - If you listen carefully with 25% speed, you'll be able to hear there is a specific sound on 01:43:190 - that seems to be the percussion, or >at least< the resembling stuff that would be benefitial if mapped I believe. Simply, I advice the mapper map a circle here and makes a nice penta stream. overmap it a bit, let's see if it works or not.
thanks
https://puu.sh/rgBBR.zip
Sotarks
this cut really make me sad tbh :x
Topic Starter
Shiranai
Update all diffs
Waiting for ezek to check :)
ZekeyHache

Hi, pretty girl!

[General]
  1. Why using a watermark when you have the original picture? You state that you don't allow the use of that picture anyway, and in the case someone steals your image, that watermark is pretty easy to remove :/
  2. I don't see any tracks on the artist's soundcloud, so why pointing it out as a source? In the album that you show the artist is written as "MADCOM
    " (all caps) as well as the title "BEGGIN'". Then I couldn't find this specific track on the official website, there are just a couple of videos which come from YouTube. Also, on the official website, the artist is written in all caps too http://puu.sh/rj13D/46f834ff1e.png
    but for some reason they turn lowercase if I select them O_O http://puu.sh/rj1jb/4cd7075bcb.png
I really don't know what's going on with metadata here, could you get a check on that from someone reliable? (IamKwan or Alacat, I guess)

[Alarido's Soft]
  1. 00:18:422 (1) - I hope that's enough recovery time for beginners
[Betrayal]
  1. 00:37:027 (1) - This slider is not exactly off-screen, but it's super very close by a bit, you may wanna move it a bit up, just a tiny bit https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6146181
you may call me back :3
Topic Starter
Shiranai

ezek wrote:

Hi, pretty girl!

[General]
  1. Why using a watermark when you have the original picture? You state that you don't allow the use of that picture anyway, and in the case someone steals your image, that watermark is pretty easy to remove :/ Regarding the watermark, I have been told twice by the photographer that also edited the photo http://puu.sh/rjPZA/140ed27733.png, tl;dr he said I can use the photo as the background on osu as long as I don't crop or remove the watermark, since he put many effort on arranging the photo season that day and editing the whole things up
  2. I don't see any tracks on the artist's soundcloud, so why pointing it out as a source? In the album that you show the artist is written as "MADCOM
    " (all caps) as well as the title "BEGGIN'". Then I couldn't find this specific track on the official website, there are just a couple of videos which come from YouTube. Also, on the official website, the artist is written in all caps too http://puu.sh/rj13D/46f834ff1e.png
    but for some reason they turn lowercase if I select them O_O http://puu.sh/rj1jb/4cd7075bcb.png Nowadays many Artist use stylization font for their page and album, and let's we took a look on their official facebook and twitter page, on those page they refers theyself as Madcon instead MADCON (1 and 2). So I believe that caps on Artist and Title only used for stylization purpose only so their page and album more attractive, take a look also on their another album cover http://images.coveralia.com/audio/m/Mad ... rasera.jpg which more like stylization than an official one, but if you think we need a second opinion on this, then I more than welcome to have another discussion on it:)
I really don't know what's going on with metadata here, could you get a check on that from someone reliable? (IamKwan or Alacat, I guess)

Thank you very much ezek, btw I add some whistle on my diffs to cover some of guitar sound, the hitsound would be slightly better now xD
Waiting for alarido and wendao to check~
riffy
The metadata dude has been summoned

MADCON is a stylized version, there isn't really any point in using it.

As for the title, I'd llet mapper decide. Both options are actually fine. the artist prefers Beggin but label and the VEVO channel use Beggin', various album arts also alter between these two, so whatever you decide to go with should be fine.

[Easy]
  1. 00:18:422 (1,1) - last time I checked we needed about 1500ms of recovery time for theeasiest difficulties, but it's been a while ago. So, make sure that there is enough recovery time, please.
  2. 00:56:097 - somewhat sad to see you ignore the strong beat here. Probably you could sacrifice the classical symmetrical look of the slider for a better beat emphasis.

Neat otherwise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!
Plaudible
i t s h a p p e n i n g
hurry so i can dt farm this :D
wendao

ezek wrote:

[Betrayal]
  1. 00:37:027 (1) - This slider is not exactly off-screen, but it's super very close by a bit, you may wanna move it a bit up, just a tiny bit https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6146181 sure, fixed
thanks https://puu.sh/rlOHf.zip

http://puu.sh/rn67I.zip
Alarido

ezek wrote:

[Alarido's Soft]
  1. 00:18:422 (1) - I hope that's enough recovery time for beginners ► ok, shortened to 00:20:283 - Gracias ^^

Bakari wrote:

[Easy]

00:18:422 (1,1) - last time I checked we needed about 1500ms of recovery time for theeasiest difficulties, but it's been a while ago. So, make sure that there is enough recovery time, please. ► ok, shortened to 00:20:283 - спасибо ^^
00:56:097 - somewhat sad to see you ignore the strong beat here. Probably you could sacrifice the classical symmetrical look of the slider for a better beat emphasis. ► Done.

Neat otherwise.
Thanks for all (:

Modified changes ---> http://puu.sh/rnRrU/e8aba16d6e.zip

Att.
kanor
[Easy]
01:25:399 (1,2) - maybe we can better the blanket

nice diffs!
GL :)
Topic Starter
Shiranai

Bakari wrote:

The metadata dude has been summoned Thanks for coming :)

• MADCON is a stylized version, there isn't really any point in using it.

As for the title, I'd llet mapper decide. Both options are actually fine. the artist prefers Beggin but label and the VEVO channel use Beggin', various album arts also alter between these two, so whatever you decide to go with should be fine. Agree, therefore I chose to use Madcon - Beggin' for the metadata, also I add Begging and Beggin to the Tags just in case if people prefer to write that while searching this map

Neat otherwise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck! Thank you Bakari~

kanor wrote:

[Easy]
01:25:399 (1,2) - maybe we can better the blanket Fixed, just a bit readjust the last node

nice diffs!
GL :) Thanks kanor~
Update all diff including Tags, thank you all :)
I hope we had enough discussion to make you sure about the metadata ezek xD
ZekeyHache

~Bubbled~
Topic Starter
Shiranai
Thanks ezek :)
wendao
err... fixed missing hitsound on 2 circles

sorry for the inconvenience

http://puu.sh/rpz4R.zip
Ashton

wendao wrote: