forum

[Windows] [WPF] osu! Map Notifier(see what map you are playing on a stream!)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FloofyPeachy
osu! MapNotifyer

Are you one of those people who play osu on a stream? I am. So I started developing this program for my stream. Then I started developing the program. Then I realized: Hey, I can share this with other people for their streams! So I finished the program and now here it is. This is osu!MN. Or osu! Map Notifier. A program created by me. PeachMaster(or PeachKing). A program that saves what map you are playing to a text file. It is pretty simple to setup, and easy to master.

WubWubWolf and Cookizi Compatible.

How does it work you may ask(don't worry! it doesn't have anything to do with hacking!)
It grabs the osu! process window title, then chops it up to only show the beatmap name. If there is no beatmap it will simply say: No Current Beatmap.

This program is 100$USD. Just kidding. It is free to download for any purpose.

Now let's say If you are one of those people that like my software? Then donate(more software coming soon)
https://www.twitchalerts.com/donate/kennypeachking

Latest Version: 1.3(yes I skipped 2 because those are private projects)

Fixed: Random Program Crashes
Added: Green Screen! It will most likely not work well, but hey! At least it kinda works.
Added: Error Handling! If there is a error, the program will tell you right away. Also, it will keep working even AFTER an error.
Added: osu! Laser support! If you use laser, then this will work as well.
Fixed: The source code project. Faishal Akbar Reported that the .pfx file is corrupt. I removed the file, so you can edit and publish the code. If you want to use the source, create a new Test Certificate. Make sure you run it as Admin.
Added: Also added a setup. Although it is the Visual Studio basic setup, I will make a better one.

Working on: Github. I have no idea how to work it, can someone help me?
Working on: Auto-Updater. So you don't need to come here all the time.
Working on: BeatmapBot. A bot that runs on this code, for Twitch. On a !beatmap command, it will say the beatmap.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qm3i6biqk4ef90b/osuMapNotifyerV1.3.zip?dl=1

This software is OPEN SOURCE. You can do anything with it. Here is the source project:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpbx5ejnzf2u248/osuMapN_Source_Fixed.zip?dl=1

Enjoy. Also my birthday is on the 14th.

Have any issues? Reply!
Topic Starter
FloofyPeachy
Update coming in a couple minutes! Wait.
Faishal Akbar
Nice concept, but the problem is when i want to recompile from source code, the .pfx file are broken or encoded with password. i can't recompile it from source. maybe you can fix it and upload it to Github to make it more easier to manage (i guess?) :D
Topic Starter
FloofyPeachy
Thanks for the suggestion. It should be up later.
Faishal Akbar

PeachMaster wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. It should be up later.
since i can't debug the code, but here some suggestion. try to debug and find where your code breaked when osu! didn't started. and add Exception handler. or maybe i can imagine it like this since it's on VB. net (am i right?)

Try
// Code where it will be crashed when osu! didn't started.
Catch ex as Exception
// Return something. or you can Exit the Application or show MessageBox or do something else.
Exit Try