forum

How do i make a liveplay?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Haze-
I neither have a camera, neither any editing software, i know i can use OBS but it records 10 seconds with ultra big lag then freezes for the rest of the video, any idea how to record a liveplay? :cry:
Endaris
Fix your OBS settings. Or get a better computer.
dung eater
Play 640*480 and record 320*240 5 fps.
Topic Starter
-Haze-

Endaris wrote:

Fix your OBS settings. Or get a better computer.
Can you give me some settings then?
I'm on a laptop so i don't know alot about it but here are the specs
1.5 Ghz
4GB Ram 2GB usable
32x Bit
Windows 7
Endaris
Do you have a graphic card?
Topic Starter
-Haze-

Endaris wrote:

Do you have a graphic card?
No
dung eater
Use low settings, monitor cpu usage, increase settings untill something below 100 percent. Use google, there are a ton of guides.
Topic Starter
-Haze-

jaaakb wrote:

Use low settings, monitor cpu usage, increase settings untill something below 100 percent. Use google, there are a ton of guides.

Hey i know i replied alot of time after but i'm playing on a laptop, any idea how to film my tablet too? it's on the right of my keyboard so i can only fit the keyboard on the camera
Catgirl
If your webcam is stuck above your laptop screen, you're out of luck there, but there are 2 options.

1 - You can get another webcam that plugs in via USB that you can clip anywhere and set up so that you can record live playing. You can get some average quality webcams for pretty cheap.

2 - You can set up a phone camera somewhere and record your tablet/keyboard separately from the gameplay, and then sync them up and edit them together. Takes a lot more effort but it works if you have no other options.
Ashton

Catgirl wrote:

If your webcam is stuck above your laptop screen, you're out of luck there, but there are 2 options.

1 - You can get another webcam that plugs in via USB that you can clip anywhere and set up so that you can record live playing. You can get some average quality webcams for pretty cheap.

2 - You can set up a phone camera somewhere and record your tablet/keyboard separately from the gameplay, and then sync them up and edit them together. Takes a lot more effort but it works if you have no other options.

yea I agree