forum

Nightcore - Another Night (Nightcore Mix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
taNa
:)
swish
:oops:
taka1235
micgowww
bakatii
みっごりあすみす
Hinacle
star~!!
S o r d a
gogogo
ponsaku
nice nightcore :)
m i z u k i
:!:
Aenna
PEPOTTI
nice map~
Masana
卍神魔p卍
Orange
God map~~~
omaruki
nice map!! :)
jericho2442
ok your stanza is broke, soooo new offset is 3,892 ;)

Normal
slider tick 1 would suit much better here
looooow settings for a Normal :/

00:04:925 (1,2) - position of the (1) feels out of time, i say remove the (2) then start the (1) at 00:05:269 follows the music much better then
00:25:936 (3,4) - this works much better is you make it a 1/2 slider and then a 1/4 slider, feels extremely odd having a 1/8 on a Normal diff, i also advise to do this everytime you use this pattern
00:34:891 (4) - end of this feels out of time as well, i advise to make it a 1/1 slider, flows much better then
00:40:402 (4) - same here
00:43:157 (5) - add an extra repeat to this
01:23:800 (2,3,4,5) - timing pattern feels very bad here, maybe a pattern more like this starting from01:23:800?

Aenna
01:21:734 (1) - flows much better if you make this longer to end on the white tick

Collab
00:11:297 (5) - would be best to give this the larger spacing like the rest of the combo has, this having smaller spacing felt extremely odd to play
00:13:020 (1,2,3) - a little more space to this pattern i say, just enough so they dont overlap and i found it flows better with the combos after
00:30:069 (3) - really dont suit as a 1/2, its much better making this a 1/4
00:39:971 (2) - follows the music much better by removing this note, atm it feels added just for difficulty and feels out of place
01:05:373 (1,2,3) - again a lil more space to this pattern for the same reason as last time
01:11:487 (3) - again its better by removing this note
01:18:978 (6,7,8,9,1,2,3,1) - i found this part extremely hard to read, the way the (8,9) go in a repeat pattern, then a wait for the next which again does the same pattern with abit bigger spacing didnt feel very good at this part, most likely its because you have mapped yourself into a corner, maybe try to respace these patterns and make it so that you can map this part in a more open area so its a lot easier to read
01:51:183 (2) - again a liiiil more space here ;p
01:57:296 (3) - again i advise to remove this note
02:26:487 (3) - the repeat on this slider is almost fully blind and totally impossible to notice most of the time, i really really advise to place this somewhere so the repeat can be seen

------------------
i have to say i did enjoy they maps, they was fun to play :)

just them things i found didnt fully suit the way the maps was soooo best of juck with the set ;)
April_old
:D
Reisyth
行きません
gosipi
star
ignorethis
<Normal>
AR+3
00:04:925 (1) - remove finish

<Collab>
tell miccoli to add more hitsounds >.>

rhythm patterns sometimes become weird but they might be following the song, so I'm not pointing those out

don't kd me. call back for recheck and bubble
flankerpj
cheke w
DeadAlready
Orzzz
jnkinsu
star- :)
PeaChick
#24 doya
osuyo
gooood :)
ignorethis
According to my requirement in irc, a hard diff was mapped to fill in the score gap between Normal and Aenna. Looks good now.
Patchouli
starrr :D
mayosiiiiii
motikura
Muya
OMG
Cyril Scarlet
とりゃーー
Andrea
Little IRC Mod.

- Removed Countdown on Collab since it was disabled already on the other difficulties.

Ranked~
Patchouli
congrats!
IkkiMinami
I Like It the Song Another Night (Nightcore) :)
OzzyOzrock
PERFECT TIME
Locher
(Nightcore - Another Night) + (osu#core Nightcore-Mode) = UNLIMITED DESPAIR
and you know what? I like it that way ;D
gumi-chan13
can i have the picture link? great map
OzzyOzrock
ugh please don't add 1/8 on easier difficulties, noob taiko players will never like this >>
takuya530
ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ