DragonForce - Cry for Eternity

posted
Total Posts
107
show more
dNextGen

Blue Dragon wrote:

cookiezi fanboys :/
yea cookie faggotry all over the place \:D/
Verdisphena
Lol cookiezi
Soaprman
Cookiezi's FC? Pah. The real feature here is the nofail+hard mods Taiko replays.
OzzyOzrock
Cookiezi already achieved God status a while back, so he can't apply to any list as a person. Especially this one, as it makes you a God.
Ikillforpies

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Cookiezi already achieved God status a while back, so he can't apply to any list as a person. Especially this one, as it makes you a God.
This
LaceWingfield

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Cookiezi already achieved God status a while back, so he can't apply to any list as a person. Especially this one, as it makes you a God.
Theseus
cookiezi is the best player I've ever seen!

and I will never see one better!

Cookiezi *O*
Fight69
Fail for eternity.

:<

Just one thing, don't always talk about Cookiezi, there is a lot of great players who cleared this map too with an awesome score, don't forget them ! :)
Ekoro

Fight69 wrote:

Fail for eternity.

:<

Just one thing, don't always talk about Cookiezi, there is a lot of great players who cleared this map too with an awesome score, don't forget them ! :)
like m---*VLAM*

'k 'k i stop

Yeah , he's not alone , even it's a FUCKING pro , a lot of others players are pro too' ! (Rucker , Lesjuh , Doomsday , Sprosive and etc...can't list all , too many ><)
Mismagius

_LRJ_ wrote:

Fight69 wrote:

Fail for eternity.

:<

Just one thing, don't always talk about Cookiezi, there is a lot of great players who cleared this map too with an awesome score, don't forget them ! :)
like m---*VLAM*

'k 'k i stop

Yeah , he's not alone , even it's a FUCKING pro , a lot of others players are pro too' ! (Rucker , Lesjuh , Doomsday , Sprosive and etc...can't list all , too many ><)
omg cokiese is to awesome al of this people is noob XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD NOOOBSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Neptune
@ Blue Dragon, lolsry but at every thread I read where Cookiezi did something crazy you always start bitching about Cookiefags, so the frigging what? Cookiezi is just dat pro that he's loved, and it's fully understandable. I don't know heh, but are you jealous?

Don't always say cookiefags or whatever, nobody cares ok?

You might even expect people to be as good as him in a couple of months, check some beatmaps, at some hard things people just use DoubleTime like it's nothing (whole top40 uses DT etc.)

Are you going to bitch on those people too?

Haters gonna hate. o/

I just had to say this.
Bakario
necrostupidbump
Mismagius

Neptune wrote:

@ Blue Dragon, lolsry but at every thread I read where Cookiezi did something crazy you always start bitching about Cookiefags, so the frigging what? Cookiezi is just dat pro that he's loved, and it's fully understandable. I don't know heh, but are you jealous?

Don't always say cookiefags or whatever, nobody cares ok?

You might even expect people to be as good as him in a couple of months, check some beatmaps, at some hard things people just use DoubleTime like it's nothing (whole top40 uses DT etc.)

Are you going to bitch on those people too?

Haters gonna hate. o/

I just had to say this.
First, you necro was unnecessary.

Second, I'm not jealous of him because I don't give a crap about him. You can always see people talking about him everytime in #osu and other people make jokes about his fans (that usually say very silly things like everybody else sucking and Cookiezi being the only good player). If you really fail at noticing sarcasm, I'm sorry, but I can't do anything about that.

Also, I'm a good enough player to do most of the "hard maps with DT", if you didn't notice. There's no way I could be jealous of him when I'm very proud of my own scores.

Please think before posting, thanks.
Jenny
omg BD so jelly noob, omg, deinstall game, lolfag, lololo brazilian can't mess with the koreans, lolololo
huehuehuehuehuehue
Gaba yvis
OMG COOKIE IS THE BEST YOU NUB BLUE DRAGON SO BAD JEALOUS CAN'T EVEN STAND THE COOKIENESS OF HIS STREAMS AND JUMPS GO DIE ON A FIRE!
Realazy

Gaba wrote:

OMG COOKIE IS THE BEST YOU NUB BLUE DRAGON SO BAD JEALOUS CAN'T EVEN STAND THE COOKIENESS OF HIS STREAMS AND JUMPS GO DIE ON A FIRE!
PLUS UR A SHITMAPER LOLOLOLOLOLOLO NO MAPIN NITKOR OR ANIMU GTFO SHEETEEH BR MAPER COOKIEZI'S AN AWSUM MAPER UMAD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Neptune
If you really fail at noticing sarcasm, I'm sorry, but I can't do anything about that.


Please think before posting, thanks.
There were many of times were I wanted to say this to you already, since you are the one always being busy about people being cookiefags, mostly in #osu when someone even mentions his name. I don't think it's sarcasm BD, since you have been insulting Cookiezi's followers aka fans many times already.

If what you are doing is sarcasm then let's say, one time calling someone a cookiefag is funny, not as many as you did before.

I think you're the one that doesn't even know what the meaning of sarcasm is in this case.

~
Mercurial
Lol', Close this topic.
Mismagius
Cookiezi's followers =/= Cookiezi fags. Learn the difference.

Sure, there are players who like to stalk cookiezi but they also KNOW that there are other players out there. Cookiezi fags say that Cookiezi is the only good player in existance and that he PWNZZZSZ everyone else in every map.
Neptune

Blue Dragon wrote:

Cookiezi's followers =/= Cookiezi fags. Learn the difference.

Sure, there are players who like to stalk cookiezi but they also KNOW that there are other players out there. Cookiezi fags say that Cookiezi is the only good player in existance and that he PWNZZZSZ everyone else in every map.
Cookiezi IS the best player in Osu, and I'm not licking his feet by saying this.. There are other good players yes, but no one is as good as Cookiezi, I think this is hard to push into that head of yours?

I think you always want your right and can't get it, and then start calling people who say good things about Cookiezi fags, you have problems..

I just scrolled through some threads and I've seen the word Cookiefag a shitton of times, by you.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply