Not Requested, But I just wanna mod cause the song is so good!
- From a visual aspect I suppose, placement of notes isn't very appealing. IDK
- The beginning is weird, when it comes to the rhythm, you should choose one instrument to map from rather than what I'll call both foreground and background instruments. I'm sure it's fine
- Spacing is another issue with this map, its hard to distinguish between 1/1 spacing and 1/2, for example 00:13:488 (2,1) - 00:02:453 (2,1) - I'm sure it is fine too
- The distance snapping in 1/2 spacing is also quite short, but I guess it's not that much of an issue.
- 00:30:385 (1,1) - If it wasn't a reverse slider this would be fine, I would position 00:31:764 (1) - elsewhere, or you can ctrl h changed
- 01:06:247 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - The stream is really off. Try thischanged
- Chorus seems fine when it comes to the rhythm but I would look over note placements. Did some changes
[into hopelessness and despair]
- 01:31:936 (2,1) - where notes are stacked I think you should distance them slightly, it makes it hard to read especially for hidden players.Changed half of them, other half is purpose[img]01:31:936%20(2,1)%20-[/img]
This diff covers similar issue to Insane but I think it's mostly fine and very playable.
Good Luck!! Thanks very much