bmin11
why the heck not
Skyblue_old_1
entering~ ;_;
GladiOol
I'm in.
Topic Starter
Rokodo
Let me remind people not to enter if they have more than 1 month of supporter status left.

If you choose to enter anyway and it transpires that you have more than 1 month at the end (I will require a screenshot from a winner with supporter status as proof of the time period) then your entry will be invalidated and another name will be picked.

Also, do not enter on other people's behalf. Link them the thread if you think they will be interested.

Terms and conditions updated.

Thank you.
RoyTheDragon
im in..
Luvdic
Subscribing for the raffle.
storm704
Wow Rokodo, your so generous.
Topic Starter
Rokodo
17/50 places filled.
Cyclohexane
Well, what the hell I'm posting too.

I'm in I guess
Yuzeyun

Rokodo wrote:

4. Your account must be your valid, first account. Anyone with a multi-account is automatically disqualified from this raffle, regardless of whether they want to have the subscription assigned to their "main" account or not. I will be checking the winner for multi-accounts.
I don't find it clear, as if a friend/family plays on same CPU, that will be confusing. (My sis' played it but quitted it right after ><)

Also I'm in. If I'm as lucky as I got in Ratchet & Clank 3 (Got 01/200 at the last ground-boss and destroyed the very last boss right after losing all my ship's HP, it's like... Ow, I was very lucky o/)

Probability of winning : 02,00%. inb4 captain obvious
MDuh
will try my luck on this 1
jjrocks
Yay for my thing ending on the 25th
ElxBeta
I'll test my luck.
maal
April the 6th here! I wish you all the best of luck, and may the right person win! Good luck everybody! :D
Ekaru
Oh why the hell not. Count me in (unless I get another random gift subscription again).
Verdisphena
ilu roko
I'm in
Fabi
;)
pieguyn
I'm in
Gonzvlo
Edit: *Void*
OzzyOzrock
Alright then.
Torran
Of course.
Crakila
Count me In :)
mekadon_old
/me wants :3
Sleep Powder
A Monthly Raffle?
Starrodkirby86
For Japan!

(or the king, the land, and the mountains :v)

(And my subscription complies with the rules, just to let you know x) )
Topic Starter
Rokodo
32/50 places filled.
Kiririn
Sign me up please! Thank you! :)
roleykatsu
Roko, as always, thanks for being generous, regardless who gets the osu! supporter tag :) <3

And yes, what's happening in Japan is just catastrophic. Some of my classmates' friends and relatives live in Japan and have no idea how to contact them. Dear God, Japan needs all the help they can get. #PrayForJapan :(

Oh and, this is somewhat related; if any of you has a a twitter account, please contribute to helping Japan or by showing how much you care for the ones killed, injured, or missing by making any tweets with the hashtag #prayforjapan. Thousands of tweets with this hashtag is made by the second, and it would be awesome for the osu! community to participate in this topic too.
Galkan
Let's try my luck, add me in.

;)
Sumaki
Oooo, I wanna try
/me join.
Crimmi
Oh well it's worth trying :P
rEdo
hm, let's give it a try.
japan, be strong!
nakama[cow]
yoyo
Card N'FoRcE
Everyone gets a chance, right? :O
those
Do I still count?
Topic Starter
Rokodo
41/50 places filled.

If you haven't entered already make your move quickly!
Matykocska
I'll enter, too :)
Topic Starter
Rokodo
Amended terms:

They [the winner] will be notified via forum PM when their supporter tag has been activated.
If their entry has been invalidated they will be notified by the same method and a new winner will be drawn.
Numbers 596108
Rokodo :D
Add me :3
Thanks~~
Mukku
I want to enterererer

667th post.. I have lost my satanic aura
show more