forum

Lily - Scarlet Rose [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Nemesis]
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Circle
[Easy]
Felt like typical easy difficulty with a lot of spinners. Map flow wasn't consistent in Kiai mode, so I thought of some changes to recommend.
01:00:413 (3) - I tried shortening the slider by 1/2 and adding a circle to replace the slider end. Although this maps is for beginners, I feel that this part is the most exciting part of the song, so it would be alright to increase the difficulty slightly. It also sounds better than before IMO.
01:24:060 (1,2) - There's 1/2 beat separation between the two circles, but 1/4 sounds better. I do not know whether this is appropriate for beginners however.

[Memories]
I was surprised by the high CS. However, I feel that it adds to the mood of the song, especially because I think of psychologically unstable Yuno as I am playing this map. Some changes to recommend:
00:38:530 (4,5,6) - I feel like removing a circle and stretching the slider 1/4 forward would be better flow. The slider would be slightly longer. Changing to this 00:38:530 (4,5) - recommended.
01:07:295 (5) - change this to 01:07:383 (5) - to fit the beat better.

I'll be honest, this is my first ever mod, so please take my mod with a grain of salt. However, I feel that the changes I recommend do make the beat-map flow better.
Good luck!