forum

New to the game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Banbeucmas
Hi, I am new to the game and well I love to have some advice on starting the game
I have been played a lot of rhythm games for like 2 years now (on Tablet) but, dang this game is epic *Begin in 2007 and now it is 2016, why didn't I know this game

P.S: After playing for a while, seem like I cannot catch up the speed of some song tho

Thanks.
KupcaH
Hi, new.
My suggestion to you, is to leave while you can.
Topic Starter
Banbeucmas

KupcaH wrote:

Hi, new.
My suggestion to you, is to leave while you can.
Nope, I love these type of games
XD
N0thingSpecial
tbh it really depends on people, some would suggest you to take it slow, full combo 2*-3.75* with ~96% accuracy, some people like to SS every map before moving on, I personally mashed my way through 3* maps in the first 2 weeks and start playing 4* map afterwards.

but basically click circles to the beat.
Topic Starter
Banbeucmas

N0thingSpecial wrote:

tbh it really depends on people, some would suggest you to take it slow, full combo 2*-3.75* with ~96% accuracy, some people like to SS every map before moving on, I personally mashed my way through 3* maps in the first 2 weeks and start playing 4* map afterwards.

but basically click circles to the beat.
I got like A with 1 - 2.2 star, but not beyond that 2.3 - 3.0 was C
N0thingSpecial
then you have to ask yourself which is more fun, getting A on 2*? or getting C on 3*? You could either go for S on 2* or go for A on 3*.
7ambda

N0thingSpecial wrote:

then you have to ask yourself which is more fun, getting A on 2*? or getting C on 3*? You could either go for S on 2* or go for A on 3*.
Passing something you couldn't before honestly feels more rewarding.
Paneiru

F1r3tar wrote:

Passing something you couldn't before honestly feels more rewarding.
Snow901
Fair warning: once you're in, there is no getting out :^)
mulraf
we have a wise saying here: "pls enjoy game"
honestly if you can't catch up to the speed of a song, just play a slower, less difficult one and essentialy combine this with yet another famous quote: "play more".
if you have difficulties finding proper difficulties then there's tillerino (go to your friends list. look for "tillerino" in the search bar. add him. write "!r". it's a bot that will automatically give you links to maps around your skill level that will help you improve.
uhm.... guess that's about it. gl, have fun and welcome i guess :3
dung eater
read the sticky threads
mizuki-chan
Welcome to the world of osu!
I always enjoy to play something which is hard to pass for me, but its your choice how to play.
Enjoy more than 40.000 handmade beatmaps to play with, no other rythm game offers that!
Sayorie
Topic Starter
Banbeucmas

Snow901 wrote:

Fair warning: once you're in, there is no getting out :^)

Arthraxium wrote:

I have been addicted to rhythm games for like 2 years now, Haven't any different one (Beside Minecraft) Since then XD
dung eater

Banbeucmas wrote:

P.S: After playing for a while, seem like I cannot catch up the speed of some song tho
i have this same problem
Runiel
You play to need more
Topic Starter
Banbeucmas

jaaakb wrote:

Banbeucmas wrote:

i have this same problem
Brains Works, not hand XD