forum

How To Improve At Osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
awsumturtle
Deva
Just how is a 6 digit qualified to tell me how to get better?

Or anyone while at it?
vinnicci
I Did This All On My First Month.
KupcaH
First Of All, It's osu!, Not Osu!.
Jukkii
Please do not capitalize every single word. also osu!droid no more works properly and is not being updated anymore.
also you matter which hand you prefer you can spin either way and it doesnt matter, its just preference
Topic Starter
awsumturtle
Jukkii

swem8 wrote:

-Jukke- wrote:

Please do not capitalize every single word. also osu!droid no more works properly and is not being updated anymore.
also you matter which hand you prefer you can spin either way and it doesnt matter, its just preference
Yes I Know Osu!droid Doesnt Work But It Works Fully With Someone.
as i said, stop capitalizing every word, and that person is probably using a nokia phone since the version for nokia actually works
7ambda

-Jukke- wrote:

as i said, stop capitalizing every word, and that person is probably using a nokia phone since the version for nokia actually works
Ok Dad, I Will Stop Capitalizing Every Word As That Seems To Trigger You Very Much. I Am So Glad You Brought this Up As I Am The Type Of Person Who Does Not Like To Displease His Parents Or Other Good Folk. May Omar Kamal Bless Your Soul With His Daily Dose Of Memes And Pp Maps He Makes.

Amen Brother
timemon
I'm bad
Myles

HK_ wrote:

Just how is a 6 digit qualified to tell me how to get better?

Or anyone while at it?
N0thingSpecial
I've Been Following Your Guide For Several Months Now And I Was Wondering Would You Update Your Guide For Areas Like How To Play More
Fxjlk

swem8 wrote:

U Have To Have A Mouse Or Your Osu! Life Will Be Bad
Best guide 2016
kurodahatsuharu

swem8 wrote:

#KeepPracticing!

(if this didnt help u need to try yourself)
Seriously, you play this game for at least 3 months according to your playtime and your rank just like that ? This guide did not help you at all.
Topic Starter
awsumturtle
Lemmen
No
Jukkii
Capitalizing every word does not make people understand you better, Do you do this when writing Finnish too? Are you 8 or something?