Hi! M4M from my queue c:Thanks
- Combo colour 2 is might cause some visiblity issues as it blends with BG I'll leave it for now might change it later
- 01:18:888 (2) - you probably shouldn't overlap it with next slider since you use overlaping for 1/4 rhythms; some players may get confused but there's absolutely no 1/4s in this map at all.
- 01:22:281 (8,1) - you put NC on last object here, but it's different here 02:30:141 (1,2) - ; since you use the same rhythm for both of them, I'd advice to keep it consistent NCs emphasizing the different sounds.
- 00:03:675 (1,2,3) - since those three are pretty much the same sound and the 2nd one doesn't stand out from others, you probably should keep the distance between them the same Tone changes. and static spacing feels so bland.
- 00:23:185 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - this feels a bit unorganized; maybe try something like this? I didn't initially do this intentionally. I made this diff like a year ago and I sucked at mapping then (I still do) but looking at it now a lot of the unorganised aesthetic works well with the kinda clumsy vibe of the song. Making it too clean feels wrong.
- 00:29:265 (6) - I'd put it between 00:29:406 (7,8) - to make it a line Fuck it sure
- 01:38:397 (6) - move this to align with 01:37:973 (3,7) - ok
- 01:40:659 (3,3) - move the slider so they don't overlap First objects long gone before second one appears.
- 01:46:739 (2,3) - I'd understand if you put the emphasis on 3 but instead you made the jump 01:46:880 (3,4) - and shrinked the spacing between (2,3), why? (applies to 01:51:121 (1,2,3,4) - as well) For you
- 02:08:935 (4,6) - the blanket could be improved sure
- 03:13:968 (7) - sliderbody is almost fully covered and it looks bad imo; I'd move it so the slider end stacks with (6) made a partial overlap
- 03:29:378 (5,1) - I don't think there's a need for an emphasis this big :/ kk
Fun map, take a star ☆
Good luck c: