forum

Stats on break-time

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +15
Topic Starter
Lunah_old
hmm I think show stats like "how many 100s 50s etc" on breaktime of a song will be awesome

like editor mode, i don't know others but when i fight for a #1 place, I always should count my 100s
qlum
nah would needlessly cloud the screen especially if you don't run widescreen.
TKiller
nah, I could only see usefullness in "x ms late/early" out of editor-like stats, and even this is pretty much not a feature everyone would need during playing
AxZ
I posted this feature aswell.. it would be very helpfull for those who just wanna beat a friend or a record that has only 5-6 100s and youve been played a 5 mins map just to see you get 7 100s and failed :o . This sounds like a really easy to apply feature, dont know why it has been on hold for 2 years now :( . btw.. some say it can cloud the whole screen which is just nonsense... small letters on the top right corner sound just perfect . and ON and OFF switch can also be nice. for those who just dont like it :roll:
Kitsunemimi
I also think this would be helpful... but I don't think it's necessary. It'll make osu! get way too competitive and your accuracy in the top right should be enough to tell you how well you're doing. Besides, after playing a certain map a lot, you'd already know how many 100s you have just by looking at your accuracy, or at least I do.
Heibel
Hi. i have created this if people are still interested in this feature. Just to get an example of what it could look like.

Personally i don't think this gets in the way of anything. it could just be there as you're playing.
Bara-
Yes please
mizuki-chan
Sounds good in my opinion. Why not to have such a feature? I mean if you can turn it off it should be fine for everyone.