1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, 14 February 2017 at 11:36:04 PM

Artist: Dragonforce
Title: Power And Glory
Tags: maximum overload cry thunder metal powermetal english streams deathstream technical progressive memes
BPM: 140
Filesize: 8111kb
Play Time: 05:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Legend (6.83 stars, 1434 notes)


Download: Dragonforce - Power And Glory
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
140bpm, 1/3 and 1/6 notes. (Equal to 210bpm 1/4 beats)

After taking time to learn more about mapping I'm bringing this back from the grave.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I am extremely sorry for my lack of response and decent feedback to modders. When I was first making mod requests I wasn't really sure how to respond and didn't really understand a lot about mapping in terms of inner details. I also admit that I had a very arrogant attitude. This will happen no longer. Once again, I'm very sorry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day by Day Progress:
Day 1:
- First chrous done
Day 2:
- 43.4% done
- Hitsounds added to some sections
Day 3:
- 53.7% done
- Slight refinement on earlier sections
Day 4:
- 81.3% done
Day 5:
- Map is pretty much complete \0/
posted
i predict a 800pp play form cookiezi on this when its ranked.
posted
because I love dragonforce and I hate yellow background, I will mod this map im bad at modding ok dont hurt me

[REASONS TO LIIIIIIIIVE REASONS TO DIEEEEEEEE]
00:14:494 (4) - I would make this one tick shorter and change it to this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5875972
00:15:352 (6) - ^
00:44:066 (4) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5876003 change it to this cuz it's prettier
01:05:494 (4,2) - you could blanket this properly maybe
01:56:209 (3) - I would put this around X251 Y242 and 01:56:494 (5) - to around X78 Y167 https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5876046 so it has a fairly okay-looking structure
02:11:780 (6,7) - these overlaps are not really pretty
02:24:780 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - you missed out on a ""pretty"" structure, https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5876091 you could do something like this
02:30:637 (2,4) - you could blanket this better
03:07:637 (1,2) - same as at the beginning
03:11:066 (2,3) - ^
03:14:494 (1,2) - ^
03:17:923 (2) - this maybe not, but you can do the same if you want
03:50:494 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - you could make the same structure as I said at 02:24:780 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - if you are not lazy
04:00:209 (3,1) - what's with the spacing drop
04:13:066 (3,1) - with jumps like this at this part, this spacing drop can mass over people pretty bad
04:15:137 (2,1) - this will make people stop and think "wait what"


hope it helped, i guess
posted

CptBlackBird wrote:

04:15:137 (2,1) - this will make people stop and think "wait what"
and then think Wow that was Epicly Awesome!
Fixed
posted
thanks for the mod, champ yellow is good everything else is taken anyway

CptBlackBird wrote:

because I love dragonforce and I hate yellow background, I will mod this map im bad at modding ok dont hurt me

[REASONS TO DIEEEEEEEE]
00:14:494 (4) - I would make this one tick shorter and change it to this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5875972 - done
00:15:352 (6) - ^ - done
00:44:066 (4) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5876003 change it to this cuz it's prettier - fair point done and done
01:05:494 (4,2) - you could blanket this properly maybe - done
01:56:209 (3) - I would put this around X251 Y242 and 01:56:494 (5) - to around X78 Y167 https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5876046 so it has a fairly okay-looking structure - hmmm im happy with this as the way it is
02:11:780 (6,7) - these overlaps are not really pretty - i dont know what im doing send help
02:24:780 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - you missed out on a ""pretty"" structure, https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5876091 you could do something like this - done
02:30:637 (2,4) - you could blanket this better - true
03:07:637 (1,2) - same as at the beginning - done
03:11:066 (2,3) - ^ - done
03:14:494 (1,2) - ^ - done
03:17:923 (2) - this maybe not, but you can do the same if you want - i want
03:50:494 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - you could make the same structure as I said at 02:24:780 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - if you are not lazy - done but im still lazy
04:00:209 (3,1) - what's with the spacing drop - fixed
04:13:066 (3,1) - with jumps like this at this part, this spacing drop can mass over people pretty bad - i understand. i've extended the spacing a little bit but i'd like to maintain this part simply because i like the look of it. if it is a massive issue i will change it but i cant tell im only rank 50k.
04:15:137 (2,1) - this will make people stop and think "wait what" - i dont see how. but once again im only 50k.


hope it helped, i guess yes
posted
Why did you change ar from 9,6 to 9?
posted
Nice map!
posted
this isnt a pp map?
AHH YIISSS :D
posted

Nimfagryuf wrote:

Why did you change ar from 9,6 to 9?
oh
posted
Very nice map, I think people can HR it aside from that last stream.
posted
Hi! From #modreqs.
[Legend]
00:44:637 (2) - Blanket for 00:44:923 (3) .
00:50:494 (1,2) - Maybe stack
00:57:494 (2,7) - Stack
01:04:352 (10) - Blanket
01:24:352 (6) - NC
01:32:637 (5,6,4) - Stack those as well by moving both of the closer to middle.
01:41:494 (1,2,3) - I think distance between those should be equal.
01:45:780 (5,3) - Stack
01:46:637 (1) - Move a bit up.
02:03:209 (3,4,5,6) - Make this perfect square
02:02:923 (2,6) - Also stack this.
02:03:352 (4,8,9) - Stack
02:22:637 (1,2) - More spacing between those. I suggest moving all of this 02:23:066 (2,3,4) - up ultil 02:22:352 (9,4) - are stacked.
02:26:066 (1,2,3) - Equal distance between those.
02:38:066 (1,2,3,4,5) - Those feel a bit weird, maybe it's just me.
02:39:780 (6) - NC
02:58:209 (2,3,4) - more distance also move 02:58:494 (4) so that 02:58:637 (1) - forms a blanket
03:01:209 (7,8) - Too close
03:33:352 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Spacing between streams feels out of place since it's only one big stream. If you want more spacing better make the whole stream more spaced. Maybe that is just me though.
03:38:923 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Same ^^
03:46:209 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Same
03:55:209 (4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Same
03:55:209 (4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Same
04:02:066 (8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Now this feels a lot better
04:14:066 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - Same as before


Very nice map overall.

Hope this helps. GL!
posted

xVortexXz wrote:

Hi! From #modreqs.
[Legend]
00:44:637 (2) - Blanket for 00:44:923 (3) .
00:50:494 (1,2) - Maybe stack
00:57:494 (2,7) - Stack
01:04:352 (10) - Blanket
01:24:352 (6) - NC
01:32:637 (5,6,4) - Stack those as well by moving both of the closer to middle.
01:41:494 (1,2,3) - I think distance between those should be equal.
01:45:780 (5,3) - Stack
01:46:637 (1) - Move a bit up.
02:03:209 (3,4,5,6) - Make this perfect square
02:02:923 (2,6) - Also stack this.
02:03:352 (4,8,9) - Stack
02:22:637 (1,2) - More spacing between those. I suggest moving all of this 02:23:066 (2,3,4) - up ultil 02:22:352 (9,4) - are stacked.
02:26:066 (1,2,3) - Equal distance between those.
02:38:066 (1,2,3,4,5) - Those feel a bit weird, maybe it's just me.
02:39:780 (6) - NC
02:58:209 (2,3,4) - more distance also move 02:58:494 (4) so that 02:58:637 (1) - forms a blanket
03:01:209 (7,8) - Too close
03:33:352 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Spacing between streams feels out of place since it's only one big stream. If you want more spacing better make the whole stream more spaced. Maybe that is just me though.
03:38:923 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Same ^^
03:46:209 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Same
03:55:209 (4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Same
03:55:209 (4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Same
04:02:066 (8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Now this feels a lot better
04:14:066 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - Same as before


Very nice map overall.

Hope this helps. GL!
Thanks for the mod. I fixed up most of the ideas listed but it should be noted that I don't map for pp. No offence but based on the maps you play I assume this is where your ideas are coming from.
posted
No offence but based on the maps you play I assume this is where your ideas are coming from.
Nah i don't play for pp anymore these days.
posted
yo!!! mod as promised
thanks for bg, i like yellow color
okay enjoy~
Firstlly, the main problem in this map at the moment - hitsounds. You use finish in places where there should be claps (I have to agree with finish's in 00:14:066 - 00:25:209 - and in 03:07:209 - 03:18:352 - , but in other rhythm setcions - no way. Finishes in the map must be less. They need to be put typically on a large white ticks (in THIS MAP the main sound for finishes is 00:00:352 - 00:03:352 - 00:03:780 - 00:27:780 - 00:43:209 - (this is example this sounds)) Claps, how did you know, you should be put on the current finishes places (usually they are put on the small white ticks, if anything). And whistle: for standard, you should be put it in sounds 00:11:066 - 00:11:494 - 00:11:923 - 00:28:209 - 00:28:637 - 00:29:066 - 00:29:494 - (example).
And secondlly, the second ploblem in this map is "NC PROBLEMS"© (and also blanket problems). But, more about it i write in mod
Okay, lets move to diff

00:02:923 (2,4) - move note down to was blanket with slider

00:10:209 (1) - remove nc: prior to this, in exactly the same place you dont add nc, but here you somehow did it

00:12:352 (1) - same, remove nc

00:14:066 - 00:25:209 - idk why you mapped here only notes, when the player has just started playing the map, but in 03:07:209 - 03:18:352 - you mapped only sliders, when the player already warmed up and ready to play more difficult. Do the opposite: in 00:14:066 - 00:25:209 - make more sliders, in 03:07:209 - 03:18:352 - make more notes

00:20:923 (4,1) - swapped nc

00:24:351 (4,1) - ^

00:18:780 (1) - remove nc, I would not recommend spamming them here

00:20:066 (1) - ^

00:20:494 (1) - ^

00:22:208 (1) - ^

00:23:494 (1) - ^

00:23:923 (1) - ^

00:25:637 (1) - ^

00:26:494 (1) - ^

00:27:352 (1) - ^

00:30:780 (1) - remove nc, it makes no sense

00:32:494 (1) - ^

00:36:780 (1) - ^

00:40:637 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - one repeat kickslider looks lonely, make here another one repeat kickslider

00:41:494 (2) - nc

00:44:923 (3,5) - fix blanket, move note up

00:45:780 (7,1) - swapped nc

00:46:637 (4,1) - ^

00:45:780 (7,4) - fix blanket (move 7-th slider down or 4-th slider up)

00:48:352 (1,3,4,5) - bad overlap, move (3,4,5) up

00:50:066 (8,1) - swapped nc

00:51:780 (7) - add nc

00:54:352 (7,1) - swapped nc

00:53:494 (3,6) - a bit wrong blanket, move note right

00:51:780 (7,8) - too close, maybe put note somewhere here?

00:51:780 (7,1) - make here blanket

00:56:923 (8,1) - swapped nc

00:58:637 (7) - nc

00:57:780 (4,10) - stack note with start of slider to blanket with 00:58:637 (7) -

01:03:780 (8) - nc and also 01:04:637 (1) - remove nc

01:02:923 (1,2,3,8) - bad overlap, unstack them

01:05:494 (4,2) - wrong blanket, move note left

01:06:352 (4) - move slider down to blanket with 01:06:066 (2) -

01:07:209 (6) - nc

01:09:137 (1,2) - swapped nc, lol

01:10:637 (12,1) - ^

01:10:352 (10,12) - fix blanket

01:11:923 (5,8) - ^

01:12:352 (8,1) - swapped nc

01:13:209 (4) - or put nc here, or remove nc in 01:14:923 (1) -

01:16:994 - i dont hear sound here, make here this

01:20:923 (3) - nc

01:24:352 (6) - ^

01:34:637 (1,4) - bad overlap, better stack start of (4) with end of (1)

01:37:423 - i hear here drum, make here with 01:37:352 (2,3) - triple

01:36:352 (7) - nc

01:47:209 (3,5) - make here blanket

01:48:352 (8,1) - swapped nc

01:49:780 (5) - a sharp jump in spacing, move this slider right to reduce spacing to ~5.00x

01:51:780 (4) - nc

01:56:923 (8) - ^

02:03:209 (3,7) - fix blanket

02:05:494 (5,1) - swapped nc

02:06:352 (4,8) - bad overlap, better stack it

02:09:352 (4) - i dont like that the slider is made right in the middle of the vocal, make here this (cursor on 02:09:352 - )

02:10:923 (7,1) - swapped nc

02:12:352 (11,1) - ^

02:18:423 (1,2) - ^

02:19:209 (6) - add nc

02:21:494 (6) - ^

02:24:637 (7,1) - swapped nc

02:25:780 (8,1) - maybe make here blanket?

02:26:923 (4) - nc

02:32:423 (3) - remove it as I told you

02:36:352 (3) - nc

02:39:780 (6) - ^

02:40:352 (8,10) - fix blanket, move note left

02:43:494 (2,7) - stack

02:44:923 (8,1) - swapped nc

02:48:352 (8,1) - ^

02:49:780 (1,3) - ^

02:52:637 (3) - move this up to this (looks beautiful imo)

02:53:494 (1,3) - make here blanket (and also move 02:53:923 (2,4,5) - to save pattern)

02:54:923 (1,3) - swapped nc

02:57:780 (1,5) - ^

03:00:066 (1,3) - fix blanket

03:02:066 (10,1) - swapped nc

03:03:780 (7) - add nc

03:07:209 (4,1) - swapped nc

03:09:352 (6) - add nc

03:12:780 (6) - ^

03:14:494 (1) - remove nc

03:16:209 (5) - add nc

03:20:923 (5,1) - swapped nc (and also tweak the spacing in this case)

03:22:637 (6,1) - swapped nc

03:38:780 (1) - remove nc

03:43:994 (1,2) - swapped nc (and make here something like this (or make in (9,1) place kikslider)

03:53:923 (1) - remove nc

03:55:209 (4) - put nc

03:51:780 (10,1) - swapped nc

04:02:066 (8,1) - swapped nc

04:11:423 - i hear here sound, or put here note, or extend 04:11:209 (3) - to this blue tick

04:11:066 (2,5) - make here blanket

04:15:780 (4) - ctrl+J, for better flow to 04:16:066 (1) -

04:15:780 (4,1) - swapped nc

04:17:494 (4) - nc

04:19:209 (8) - ^

04:20:923 (4) - ^

04:22:209 (1) - remove nc

04:24:352 (8,1) - swapped nc

04:29:494 (6,1) - ^

04:30:923 (1) - remove nc

04:31:209 (3,1) - swapped nc

04:32:923 (7) - add nc

04:38:066 (8,1) - swapped nc

04:39:780 (6) - add nc and also 04:41:209 (1) - remove nc

04:41:780 (5,1) - swapped nc

04:46:352 (1,3) - ^

04:47:923 (1) - remove nc and also 04:48:352 (4) - add nc

04:50:066 (9,1) - swapped nc

04:47:780 (3,4) - almost a bad overlap, move note right-up

04:49:494 (7,3) - stack

04:51:066 (1) - remove nc and 04:51:352 (3) - add nc

04:55:209 (7,1) - swapped nc

04:56:637 (3,5) - fix bad overlap

end of mod~


despite two things, this map is really polished and really good
goo luck
posted

DaniilLillifag wrote:

yo!!! mod as promised
thanks for bg, i like yellow color
okay enjoy~
Firstlly, the main problem in this map at the moment - hitsounds. You use finish in places where there should be claps (I have to agree with finish's in 00:14:066 - 00:25:209 - and in 03:07:209 - 03:18:352 - , but in other rhythm setcions - no way. Finishes in the map must be less. They need to be put typically on a large white ticks (in THIS MAP the main sound for finishes is 00:00:352 - 00:03:352 - 00:03:780 - 00:27:780 - 00:43:209 - (this is example this sounds)) Claps, how did you know, you should be put on the current finishes places (usually they are put on the small white ticks, if anything). And whistle: for standard, you should be put it in sounds 00:11:066 - 00:11:494 - 00:11:923 - 00:28:209 - 00:28:637 - 00:29:066 - 00:29:494 - (example).
And secondlly, the second ploblem in this map is "NC PROBLEMS"© (and also blanket problems). But, more about it i write in mod
Okay, lets move to diff

00:02:923 (2,4) - move note down to was blanket with slider

00:10:209 (1) - remove nc: prior to this, in exactly the same place you dont add nc, but here you somehow did it

00:12:352 (1) - same, remove nc

00:14:066 - 00:25:209 - idk why you mapped here only notes, when the player has just started playing the map, but in 03:07:209 - 03:18:352 - you mapped only sliders, when the player already warmed up and ready to play more difficult. Do the opposite: in 00:14:066 - 00:25:209 - make more sliders, in 03:07:209 - 03:18:352 - make more notes

00:20:923 (4,1) - swapped nc

00:24:351 (4,1) - ^

00:18:780 (1) - remove nc, I would not recommend spamming them here

00:20:066 (1) - ^

00:20:494 (1) - ^

00:22:208 (1) - ^

00:23:494 (1) - ^

00:23:923 (1) - ^

00:25:637 (1) - ^

00:26:494 (1) - ^

00:27:352 (1) - ^

00:30:780 (1) - remove nc, it makes no sense

00:32:494 (1) - ^

00:36:780 (1) - ^

00:40:637 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - one repeat kickslider looks lonely, make here another one repeat kickslider

00:41:494 (2) - nc

00:44:923 (3,5) - fix blanket, move note up

00:45:780 (7,1) - swapped nc

00:46:637 (4,1) - ^

00:45:780 (7,4) - fix blanket (move 7-th slider down or 4-th slider up)

00:48:352 (1,3,4,5) - bad overlap, move (3,4,5) up

00:50:066 (8,1) - swapped nc

00:51:780 (7) - add nc

00:54:352 (7,1) - swapped nc

00:53:494 (3,6) - a bit wrong blanket, move note right

00:51:780 (7,8) - too close, maybe put note somewhere here?

00:51:780 (7,1) - make here blanket

00:56:923 (8,1) - swapped nc

00:58:637 (7) - nc

00:57:780 (4,10) - stack note with start of slider to blanket with 00:58:637 (7) -

01:03:780 (8) - nc and also 01:04:637 (1) - remove nc

01:02:923 (1,2,3,8) - bad overlap, unstack them

01:05:494 (4,2) - wrong blanket, move note left

01:06:352 (4) - move slider down to blanket with 01:06:066 (2) -

01:07:209 (6) - nc

01:09:137 (1,2) - swapped nc, lol

01:10:637 (12,1) - ^

01:10:352 (10,12) - fix blanket

01:11:923 (5,8) - ^

01:12:352 (8,1) - swapped nc

01:13:209 (4) - or put nc here, or remove nc in 01:14:923 (1) -

01:16:994 - i dont hear sound here, make here this

01:20:923 (3) - nc

01:24:352 (6) - ^

01:34:637 (1,4) - bad overlap, better stack start of (4) with end of (1)

01:37:423 - i hear here drum, make here with 01:37:352 (2,3) - triple

01:36:352 (7) - nc

01:47:209 (3,5) - make here blanket

01:48:352 (8,1) - swapped nc

01:49:780 (5) - a sharp jump in spacing, move this slider right to reduce spacing to ~5.00x

01:51:780 (4) - nc

01:56:923 (8) - ^

02:03:209 (3,7) - fix blanket

02:05:494 (5,1) - swapped nc

02:06:352 (4,8) - bad overlap, better stack it

02:09:352 (4) - i dont like that the slider is made right in the middle of the vocal, make here this (cursor on 02:09:352 - )

02:10:923 (7,1) - swapped nc

02:12:352 (11,1) - ^

02:18:423 (1,2) - ^

02:19:209 (6) - add nc

02:21:494 (6) - ^

02:24:637 (7,1) - swapped nc

02:25:780 (8,1) - maybe make here blanket?

02:26:923 (4) - nc

02:32:423 (3) - remove it as I told you

02:36:352 (3) - nc

02:39:780 (6) - ^

02:40:352 (8,10) - fix blanket, move note left

02:43:494 (2,7) - stack

02:44:923 (8,1) - swapped nc

02:48:352 (8,1) - ^

02:49:780 (1,3) - ^

02:52:637 (3) - move this up to this (looks beautiful imo)

02:53:494 (1,3) - make here blanket (and also move 02:53:923 (2,4,5) - to save pattern)

02:54:923 (1,3) - swapped nc

02:57:780 (1,5) - ^

03:00:066 (1,3) - fix blanket

03:02:066 (10,1) - swapped nc

03:03:780 (7) - add nc

03:07:209 (4,1) - swapped nc

03:09:352 (6) - add nc

03:12:780 (6) - ^

03:14:494 (1) - remove nc

03:16:209 (5) - add nc

03:20:923 (5,1) - swapped nc (and also tweak the spacing in this case)

03:22:637 (6,1) - swapped nc

03:38:780 (1) - remove nc

03:43:994 (1,2) - swapped nc (and make here something like this (or make in (9,1) place kikslider)

03:53:923 (1) - remove nc

03:55:209 (4) - put nc

03:51:780 (10,1) - swapped nc

04:02:066 (8,1) - swapped nc

04:11:423 - i hear here sound, or put here note, or extend 04:11:209 (3) - to this blue tick

04:11:066 (2,5) - make here blanket

04:15:780 (4) - ctrl+J, for better flow to 04:16:066 (1) -

04:15:780 (4,1) - swapped nc

04:17:494 (4) - nc

04:19:209 (8) - ^

04:20:923 (4) - ^

04:22:209 (1) - remove nc

04:24:352 (8,1) - swapped nc

04:29:494 (6,1) - ^

04:30:923 (1) - remove nc

04:31:209 (3,1) - swapped nc

04:32:923 (7) - add nc

04:38:066 (8,1) - swapped nc

04:39:780 (6) - add nc and also 04:41:209 (1) - remove nc

04:41:780 (5,1) - swapped nc

04:46:352 (1,3) - ^

04:47:923 (1) - remove nc and also 04:48:352 (4) - add nc

04:50:066 (9,1) - swapped nc

04:47:780 (3,4) - almost a bad overlap, move note right-up

04:49:494 (7,3) - stack

04:51:066 (1) - remove nc and 04:51:352 (3) - add nc

04:55:209 (7,1) - swapped nc

04:56:637 (3,5) - fix bad overlap

end of mod~


despite two things, this map is really polished and really good
goo luck
thanks for the mod, fixed up pretty much everything listed.
posted
very nice map! :3
posted
Not really a full mod, just a couple of comments, this is a good map but it could use some work IMO.

First comment is in places like 01:30:352 (7) - 01:44:066 (4) - 02:45:780 (4) - etc. etc.
You miss a lot of pretty strong beats with those 1/1 sliders, and feels really undermapped (especially the ones with the strong triple sounds).

Similar kind of intensity issues imo, where a quiet/calm section 01:56:923 (1,2,1,2) - is mapped the same as one with really strong drum/guitar sounds 03:16:209 (1,2,3,1) -

Jumpstreams work I guess (I'm not a big fan but that's purely subjective, I didn't like them in Cry Thunder either and this song was taken out of the main album for literally being too similar to Three Hammers/Cry Thunder :P), they're well done, though I would change 03:46:637 (1,2,3,4,5,6,) - to look more in line with the others, it seems an outlier kinda.

One more thing that stuck out to me was 04:14:066 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,1,2) - it's an okay pattern, but it just doesn't work IMO. First off, I kind of understand the kickslider at 04:13:923 (3) - to transition into the stream but it just feels kind of forced, it works though.
The real problem for me is 04:14:494 (1,2,3,1,2,1,2) - simply put, it prioritizes all the wrong sounds. Here, the strong beats are all on the tail end of the sliders. It's also changing the music from (really) spaced streams to kicksliders when there isn't really a significant change to warrant it - the change to warrant it comes on the white tick of the second slider, or on 04:14:494 (1,2,3) - but not in the middle. Furthermore, when the music does change on the tail end of the second slider, there's no change - just two more continued copy pasted sliders before changing it with jumps, which doesn't reflect it well.
The pattern could work (including the spaced streams, sliderjumps) but the placements and timings of each need to be reworked heavily.

It was an enjoyable map though, best of luck pushing this forward!
posted
After taking time to learn more about mapping I'm bringing this back from the grave.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I am extremely sorry for my lack of response and decent feedback to modders. When I was first making mod requests I wasn't really sure how to respond and didn't really understand a lot about mapping in terms of inner details. I also admit that I had a very arrogant attitude. This will happen no longer. Once again, I'm very sorry. I won't be replying to old mods (4 month+) since the map was redone a bit
posted
small opinion

04:08:494 (1) - overlap with the stream looks a bit odd

last kiai feels underwhelming compared to the other sections, needs more spacing

timing is probably off by +15ms
posted
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.