forum

What has anime taught me?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lizzehb
# - If it's a magic anime, the main character will either be the worst at magic or the best.
noneed

Lizzehb wrote:

# - If it's a magic anime, the main character will either be the worst at magic or the best.
What about Fairy Tail? Natsu isn't really the strongest but also he isn't the worst
TheFlook
#- Sugar helps you think.
Ramellu
# - Fighting scenes are not epic without background music, tho everyone seems to know that already.
Vext_old
# - If you are traveling, you never have to go to the bathroom.
TheFlook
# - The world will not be saved by older and more experienced individuals, but rather by 15-year old super children.
Faust
# - That people become extremely talkative during sexual intercourse.
Firo Prochainezo

Faust wrote:

# - That people become extremely talkative during sexual intercourse.
Fuck my brains out.
Ramellu
# - Most anime show that American people are some-what stupid
YukuZetsuji
# - If you see a blond man with bartender suit, run.
Sleep Powder
# - The woman/girls are usually made to look better than the men/boys on purpose.
HaNa_old

otakuron wrote:

# - If you see a blond man with bartender suit, run.
Best hint ever.
jockeytiyan
# - I can pierce the heavens with my drill.

# - Everyone has matter manipulation powers, that is, they can make things out of nowhere.

# - Giant hands. Nuff said.
mekadon_old
# - I can get resurrected after 2 years without getting break down by the soil.

# - Giant muscles are overrated

# - Flabs are shown when a girl wears bikini but it doesn't when she wears uniform
TheFlook
# - There is no girl that is not into your wildest fantasies.
Vext_old
# - Hamsters can talk, and have crazy adventures while you're at school.
Vish024
# - Extraterrestrials attempting to destroy Earth is an annual event.
Faust
# - You are already dead
ztrot
#- Humans are born from fruit.
Shiirn

ztrot wrote:

I wonder how many people will get this.
Faust

Shiirn wrote:

ztrot wrote:

I wonder how many people will get this.
. . . . The 12 Kingdoms?
Lizzehb
# - Whenever you speak the truth blue, red or gold text flys around the room.
Sallad4ever
#- You can get stronger if you die once
Xgor
# - Nobody will try to stop you when you are transforming and will just polity wait until the transformation is done
# - You are never too young for adventure
Nixnez
# - Your personal butlers and maids can do everything and anything.
Rantai
# - After being fatally shot a few times, you can still monologue for five minutes about your life story while bleeding out profusely.
TheFlook
# - The harder she hits you, the more she loves you.
those

TheFlook wrote:

# - The harder she hits you, the more she loves you.
This applies in real life too...
...sometimes.
TheFlook
# - All people under the age of 50 can do a ten foot vertical jump from a standing position.
Beener4657
# - No matter how much you eat in a week or on a trip you never have to use the bathroom

# - Girls will think anyone who looks at any part of their body is a pervert in some way

# - The break between classes lasts from 10 minutes to an hour

# - The teacher will excuse you for almost anything, or not try to stop you from leaving class

# - Anything you cook has a chance of exploding in some way or catching fire
Luna

TheFlook wrote:

# - All people under the age of 50 can do a ten foot vertical jump from a standing position.
# - Same goes for most men over the age of 80. Sometimes women as well, but not quite as common.
adam2046
# - Don't use your fingers for a bet.
TheFlook
# - Most teachers are perverts.
# - If you are happy-go-lucky, you will fall in love with the asshole. Referring to Itazura na Kiss.
# - Ramen comes in bottomless cups.
SapphireGhost

• Most parents have no problem leaving their children alone for extended periods of time, especially if that character is plot-relevant. Unless having a problem with leaving their children alone for extended periods of time is plot-relevant.
    Be careful if you meet anyone with thin eyes, a scar, and some part of their face covered.
    Every episode something annoying will happen to you unless it is reserved for thinking about your past, a breather episode, or something else stupid.
    Half More than half the time animals can talk to you in perfectly understandable Japanese. (or dub language)
    It's fine to wear the same clothes every day, unless you are in a CLAMP anime.
    Any experience with a time loop is because of lazy animators (and will result in angry fans (most of the time))
    Anyone you meet who eventually becomes good will also become less cool on the way.
    Anyone you meet who eventually becomes evil will become more cool on the way.
    Purple is totally an eye color.
ztrot
#- Everyone has a drill that can pierce the heavens.
Mogsy
# - Everyone can be a Ginga Bishounen especially females
Young Link 4
#- Watch the guy who never opens his eyes. He can even see you with his eyes closed.
#- Everything happens at school. Even the next world war will take place in a japanese high school!
Sallad4ever
#-Calling short people with short, small, or anything similar will make them smack you!!!
ztrot
#- Bras can be used to hold unlimited amounts of ammo.
Gabi
#- When a boy and a girl bumps in to each other, they will land in a 69 position on top of each other, with the girls butt facing the boys face
show more