Ascendance
bn circlejerk
Sonnyc
Good to see this!
Topic Starter
Ascendance

Sonnyc wrote:

Good to see this!
:D Your post really inspired it, so thanks!
Sonnyc
Good to hear that! /runs

Btw I'd like to ask when things get moved to the nomination pool. I assume mb wasn't joining the queue when you made the post, so.. Does that 3 votes for yes means it needs agreement from more than half of the bn? I feel a little confused atm x,x
Topic Starter
Ascendance

Sonnyc wrote:

Good to hear that! /runs

Btw I'd like to ask when things get moved to the nomination pool. I assume mb wasn't joining the queue when you made the post, so.. Does that 3 votes for yes means it needs agreement from more than half of the bn? I feel a little confused atm x,x
The members here agreed before the queue was made, so I had this in mind before I made the queue. 3 "Yes" votes is approximately half of our current members (3/6). The numbers will be tweaked as more members join, but basically the point is to incorporate discussion before and after voting, to ensure that we're making the right choices when moving maps forward.
Kagari
hi
Topic Starter
Ascendance

Kagari wrote:

hi
hi
Xinely

Ascendance wrote:

bn circlejerk
Cowboy
Wait Wait Wait Wait
Topic Starter
Ascendance

Round 1

We'll be taking requests until August 14th. If you think you have a map ready for nomination, throw it to us here!

A reminder to members of the BNG on this queue, you are NOT allowed to accept BN check/icon requests for CTB from outside of this queue anymore. All requests must be redirected to here!
Cowboy
t/474367

I'll try my luck!

Thanks in advance <3
Riari
Anxient
Kagari

Ascendance wrote:

A reminder to members of the BNG on this queue, you are NOT allowed to accept BN check/icon requests for CTB from outside of this queue anymore. All requests must be redirected to here!
oh...

k
SYAHME
If I lucky,
Maps link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/469487
Thanks.
Asahina Momoko
oh apparently i should request validly here

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/458983

thanks!
rew0825
Qiyana
If I lucky,
Maps link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/399704
Thanks.
Kimitakari
Kyuare
Hi, Chronoxia: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/429184
Thanks.
puxtu
BoberOfDarkness
Topic Starter
Ascendance

Closed!

Be sure to check back in regularly to check the status of your map! A reminder to PLEASE not rush us!
ZiRoX
I think I should give a small update on the status of this queue, since a few weeks have passed without word. So, here's some facts:

1) Since Ascendance is no longer a BN, I'm taking leadership of this queue. However, Ascendance was willing to keep helping us as the CtB BNG is a bit undermanned, so we will be keeping him as a voting member.
2) Some of us were a little bit too harsh when casting votes, basically expecting maps to be already perfect instead of a "near rankable state", which resulted in a lot of the submitted maps failing to pass. We discussed this, reaching the conclusion that we should be a bit more lenient when casting votes, giving a "Yes" to maps that would meet our quality criteria after we mod them, rather than expect them to be perfect beforehand. For this reason, we're re-casting our votes, hoping that some maps will be able to pass to the Nomination Pool.
3) We received a lot of submissions for this first round, so for the next rounds we're probably limiting the number of submissions we will accept each round. We're also discussing adding some additional requirements, though they won't be that hard to fulfill. This is still under discussion.

I am sorry that we've taken this long (and we aren't even ready, considering the changes we've discussed as of today), but we're trying to learn from the mistakes we've made this round to get this queue working in a more steady manner.
Kimitakari
Hope it will be active once again. Good luck!

Also would be nice to make a 3 slots in each round? 3 completed requests, 3 new requests in each round
ZiRoX
I'm sorry to announce that this queue isn't a thing anymore. Some members didn't have the commitment such a project needed, and the queue is incapable of working that way since it requires a team effort.
Deif
Talked to ZiRoX about the status of the queue and it seems to be totally inactive. Gotta close it at the moment so people don't wait for the results of it anymore, moreover to make clear that the participating BNs should be modding on their own accord from now on (I suppose).